• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have told you a million times,

A good coach can steal a few wins here and there with preparation. I have seen no evidence that Fizdale has failed in that regard.

Before the season started,

CBS: 29th
ESPN: 28th
Hoops Habit: 29th
Bleacher Report: 28th
NBA.com 26th - 29 current

You need talent to win in the NBA. The Knicks have a couple decent young prospects in Barrett and Robinson, but they are short on skill and they just don’t have very many guys who can make plays.

If Julius Randle and Marcus Morris are your best players, your team has no shot of winning more than a handful of games.

I guess you know more than people in the game. What you say you were, a part time high school coach?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. None of those coaches understood that all they had to do was tell the players to play better and they'd be champs. - Pasta

No, all you have to do is hold your players accountable! 67% in free throws? How many games lost on that alone?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think this team should be an 8th seed (a stretch, but the 8th seed could very well have a losing record in the East), then there are 14 or 15 teams that should be beating them in the league, not just the handful you listed.

Obviously mills thinks the team should be or they wouldn’t be talking of firing the coach, now would they?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you know more than people in the game. What you say you were, a part time high school coach?

What are you talking about?

Every front office is trying to do the best they can to get the best possible players.

The Knicks organization is among the worst in professional sports and probably the worst in basketball. so they fail every year. That is why they have shitty players and why they lose every year.

No coach could make the playoffs with this roster.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously mills thinks the team should be or they wouldn’t be talking of firing the coach, now would they?

No.

They are talking about firing the coach because they are a terrible organization. If the organization fires the coach, it is their way of pointing blame and distracting from the actual problem.

Fizdale is the scape goat in this.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curios

Every front office is trying to do the best they can to get the best possible players.

The Knicks organization is among the worst in professional sports and probably the worst in basketball. so they fail every year. That is why they have shitty players and why they lose every year.

Lol, do you suffer from schizophrenia? I agree, than I don’t with your opinions.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

They are talking about firing the coach because they are a terrible organization. If the organization fires the coach, it is their way of pointing blame and distracting from the actual problem.

Fizdale is the scape goat in this.

Wrong again, read it! They expected to be in a better position. They are not like you crazies thinking ring! But being a competitive team.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can u dudes watch this game today? 3’s and no defense! What the avg pts. Per game these days 130?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don’t get the players they want, because they don’t trust management , yes I get that, that what Kyrie said! I GET IT!!! But is is still no excuse for the coach not having some sort of strategy , to hold his players accountable!!! I GET IT!! That the game today is for the coach to roll the ball out on the court and let the players do what they do!!! I GET IT!!!

It ain’t working!!!

Let all the best players join up to play on one team and become a dynasty! I GET IT!!!

Coaching is a lost art!!! I GET IT!!!

I ain’t accepting it!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, read it! They expected to be in a better position. They are not like you crazies thinking ring! But being a competitive team.

They are delusional to expect that.

Because every independent analyst out there had the Knicks projected to be bottom 3.

But of course the incompetents running the Knicks would have higher expectations than they should. That is precisely what makes them incompetent.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delusional? So everyone but Fizz is the problem , hey, what if concession sales are down, memorabilia sales? What if the shareholders are holding the delusionals accountable?

And all they see is Ton Loc standing on the sidelines arms folded with his best Mr. Bill impression , oh noooooo another turnover, ohhh. Nooooooo another missed 3. Oh noooooooo. DEFENSE...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delusional? So everyone but Fizz is the problem , hey, what if concession sales are down, memorabilia sales? What if the shareholders are holding the delusionals accountable?

And all they see is Ton Loc standing on the sidelines arms folded with his best Mr. Bill impression , oh noooooo another turnover, ohhh. Nooooooo another missed 3. Oh noooooooo. DEFENSE...

Can’t win in the NBA without good players.

Don’t know how else to break it down for you. It is really simple.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

You're kidding, right?

Of course they expected to be in a better position. They aren't intentionally trying to be terrible. Not one person has even suggested that.

They are terrible because their front office doesn't know what the hell they're doing and have put together a bad roster.

The fact that they are this bad while actually trying to be good says all that needs to be said about their FO.

I mean, at least if they had a crappy roster because they were intentionally tanking, you could say they have a plan. But they actually think they're bringing in players who can win. :L

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy schitt!!!! Everyone thought the knicks were getting Zion , KD kerie! EVERYONE!!! That’s who the so called Delusionals we’re hoping , going after, wasn’t that the right thing?

They did not get them, how is that their fault?

All that is is the luck of the draw! What was left, we took the best of . paid 50 mill for 3 players alone. That’s supposed to get you to atleast an 8 spot. Not the bottom spot, and that blame absolutely is on the coach!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy schitt!!!! Everyone thought the knicks were getting Zion , KD kerie! EVERYONE!!! That’s who the so called Delusionals we’re hoping , going after, wasn’t that the right thing?

They did not get them, how is that their fault?

All that is is the luck of the draw! What was left, we took the best of . paid 50 mill for 3 players alone. That’s supposed to get you to atleast an 8 spot. Not the bottom spot, and that blame absolutely is on the coach!

No it isn’t.

Because those 3 players are marginal.

Top players get 45 million a year today. If you are paying 50 million for 3 guys, you are getting 3 role players. Not 3 difference makers.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think James Dolan is doing a wonderful job.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn’t.

Because those 3 players are marginal.

Top players get 45 million a year today. If you are paying 50 million for 3 guys, you are getting 3 role players. Not 3 difference makers.

Even if you looked at these guys as the best 6th man on a team, you can say they would be a starter for someone else. Well now they are.

Now , how are they being used by fizz , like they ARE superstars???? That they are not. You have to know how to use them and fizz dale has no clue!

Smith and Dotson should be at point, and Portis randle should be being fed ball down low with outlet to dumazz Robinson for garbage points!