• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what and how we were discussing free agents I love how you crazies turned it into a yankee discussion. So let me elaborate on my no stars in the jeter years . U dumazzes and they way you think is I’m not thinking jete s and Rivera weren’t studs . They were but in a different sense then how we were discussing star player from other teams coming to the knicks

Those guys were home grown jeter was a stud for the intangibles he possessed . Rivera was a position player, failed starter who later in his career developed that cutter who made him a stud player.

:pound:

You really need to stop talking as you don't know what you're talking about. Rivera wasn't a failed starter. He was a starter his rookie year. 10 games. Went 5-3. The rest of his HOF career he never started a game.

baseballreference.com

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You
Are
Retarded

Have you ever gotten anyone to agree with you?

By the way I just listed all the big stars that came to NY as FAs.

I have always stood alone and will continue. On another site I experienced exactly what you all are doing . I could not get passed how bad a player mark staal was, posted constantly, no way rangers ever win the cup with that ‘handle the puck like a grenade, ‘scored more goals for the other team buffoon and guess what now all those putz posters like you all only talk about how bad staal sucks, it was a bad contract signing , buy his azz out already blah blah blah ... so keep attacking jumping on the band wagon , in the end I always get the last laugh! Just like calling fizz dale on hot seat in this thread . How long did that take! I think i called it on the 7th

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

You really need to stop talking as you don't know what you're talking about. Rivera wasn't a failed starter. He was a starter his rookie year. 10 games. Went 5-3. The rest of his HOF career he never started a game.

baseballreference.com

Yes, he was! You don’t become a reliever if you can handle being a starter. And just like serevino, he better come up with something before the same happens to him. No way he’ll ever become what MO did.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always stood alone and will continue. On another site I experienced exactly what you all are doing . I could not get passed how bad a player mark staal was, posted constantly, no way rangers ever win the cup with that ‘handle the puck like a grenade, ‘scored more goals for the other team buffoon and guess what now all those putz posters like you all only talk about how bad staal sucks, it was a bad contract signing , buy his azz out already blah blah blah ... so keep attacking jumping on the band wagon , in the end I always get the last laugh! Just like calling fizz dale on hot seat in this thread . How long did that take! I think i called it on the 7th

It isn’t a bandwagon thing.

You are blaming the Knicks failures on the 1 person in the equation who deserves by far the least blame.

It is a stupid point of view and everyone here knows it.

Nobody is saying Fizdale is great. What we are all saying is that nobody can win with a bottom 3 roster.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he was! You don’t become a reliever if you can handle being s starter. And just like serevino, he better come up with something before the same happens to him. No way he’ll ever become what MO did.

So you call Rivera a failed starter even though he only started 10 games in his career & had a winning record?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are blaming the Knicks failures on the 1 person in the equation who deserves by far the least blame.

Nobody is saying Fizdale is great. What we are all saying is that nobody can win with a bottom 3 roster.

The Zen Master couldn't turn the Brickabockers around. But it's the media's fault nobody wants to play for Dolan.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You stand alone because the things you say make no sense. That's the definition of insanity and/or stupidity. Everywhere you go you post stuff that no one agrees with, because you are retarded. If I posted "the sun revolves around the Earth" I would stand alone too. Because that's stupid. That's you, posting wrongness everywhere you go.

As far as that last bit, I guarantee that we are laughing far more than you are.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stand alone because the things you say make no sense. That's the definition of insanity and/or stupidity. Everywhere you go you post stuff that no one agrees with, because you are retarded. If I posted "the sun revolves around the Earth" I would stand alone too. Because that's stupid. That's you, posting wrongness everywhere you go.

As far as that last bit, I guarantee that we are laughing far more than you are.

‘Things you post make no sense... to you they don’t ! Who are you? and what have you achieved in sports?

Did I not call out fizz dale firing and just a few days later after y’alls abuse , see it in writing from the GM himself, and I make no sense? How do YOU make sense out of that?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a coach you are hired to be fired! You can’t get rid of all the players so coach has to take it. But in this case , again I see no relationship between the coach and his players. So bring on the next bum

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW. How’s Barkley and Bell performing in NY, star players no? Are they playing up to their expectations/ contracts?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW. How’s Barkley and Bell performing in NY, star players no? Are they playing up to their expectations/ contracts?

L Bell's averaging a career low 3.2 yards per carry & the Jets overpaid for him. The Giants haven't been good for a while now. So you wanna blame all the Giants issues on a 2nd year RB that's missed games this year due to injury? That makes alotta sense.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‘Things you post make no sense... to you they don’t ! Who are you? and what have you achieved in sports?

Did I not call out fizz dale firing and just a few days later after y’alls abuse , see it in writing from the GM himself, and I make no sense? How do YOU make sense out of that?

Not just me. EVERYONE. You just said, everywhere you post, no one agrees with you. You may think you are the only one who knows anything about sports, but obviously you do not. Again, the Earth revolves around the Sun, but you are saying the opposite, and then saying everyone else is wrong.

That's retarded behavior.

Now, this is obviously how you enjoy spending your time. So good for you. But let's be clear: you don't know what you are talking about.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a coach you are hired to be fired! You can’t get rid of all the players so coach has to take it. But in this case , again I see no relationship between the coach and his players. So bring on the next bum

OK you are inching closer...you now know that coaches get hired in NY to be fired as scapegoats, like Fizzdale is about to be.

Other teams figure out how to bring in FAs, and good coaches, and win. Our contention is that the Knicks cannot win until new ownership comes in and cleans house and shows they are competent so they can bring in talent (draft and FA). Do you disagree with this?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol , other teams figure out how to bring in FA’s. .The lakers GM is responsible for getting Lebron and Davis? cmon man, who should stop posting? Does anyone know who that mans name is?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol , other teams figure out how to bring in FA’s. .The lakers GM is responsible for getting Lebron and Davis? cmon man, who should stop posting? Does anyone know who that mans name is?

F076049E-FA5E-4607-9F12-2DCFD1F2D2B9.gif

The nearly 20 years of dysfunction for the Knicks has nothing to do with the Lakers. Nice try though.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Zen Master couldn't turn the Brickabockers around. But it's the media's fault nobody wants to play for Dolan.

That Zen master stepped in shit his BB career!