• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch very little of the NBA.

giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nite, don’t know the result. I have to assume knicks lost , but from my vantage point they have already showed they are better under miller than Ton Luc! In one game! I checked in and saw it was close from beginning to end. The result I assume was the same , but let’s give it some time and I’m sure you tools will be proven wrong yet again ...

That is funny.

Good luck with that.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW t lance, you never answered my question about another coach you claim was not to blame, Jeff Hornacek, who is he the head coach of today being you say he’s a good coach?

Don’t have to answer, looked it up , No one! Lol

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW t lance, you never answered my question about another coach you claim was not to blame, Jeff Hornacek, who is he the head coach of today being you say he’s a good coach?

Don’t have to answer, looked it up , No one! Lol
Okay Dolanfazul,
Let's go through this.
Facts that we know:
1)Knicks have sucked ass since Dolan took over.
2)Current management (President and GM) has been in place since at least 2013.
3)6 years should be enough time to have a plan in place and at least have a team started to turn around.
4)Knicks are currently looking for their 4th or 5th coach since 2013.

Based on these facts choose your best answer:
a)Current management can not assess NBA talent and get good players.
b)Current managenent can not assess coaching ability and get a good coach.
c)both a and b.

You see, no matter what answer you choose the only solution is to get new management because the current cast is incompetent.

The only question is how high up you go.

The best answer to this question is all the way to Dolan since he has failed to put in a competent managment team capable of getting an NBA-worthy product in one of the leagues biggest cities.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, how many dingbats are on this board! I get it, the .org sucks! Dolan is an azzhole !

No excuse for the coaches not to condition his players! The other nite Smith took his opponent to hoop, beat him bad, laid it up on backboard, so out of game shape it shot back out to foul line, Clyde was like OHHHHHHH. YOU GOT TO FINISH, loln!!! Then later on he commits a blatant flagrant out of frustration.

Not conditioned, no discipline! Free throws 65% ????? That’s the difference in a few extra wins that could catapult a team to an 8 spot in this chit East!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, how many dingbats are on this board! I get it, the .org sucks! Dolan is an azzhole !

No excuse for the coaches not to condition his players! The other nite Smith took his opponent to hoop, beat him bad, laid it up on backboard, so out of game shape it shot back out to foul line, Clyde was like OHHHHHHH. YOU GOT TO FINISH, loln!!! Then later on he commits a blatant flagrant out of frustration.

Not conditioned, no discipline! Free throws 65% ????? That’s the difference in a few extra wins that could catapult a team to an 8 spot in this chit East!

So Fizdale was the problem? Then why are the Brickabockers are on thir 6th coach in 7 years? And blaming the coach for 65% FT's. :pound:

I'm not saying Fizdale's a good coach or anything. But he's not the main reason for all the problems.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing a few clipboards broken over heads can't fix. amirite or amirite!?!?!

You are a bigger joke than the team you supposedly support.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Fizdale was the problem? Then why are the Brickabockers are on thir 6th coach in 7 years? And blaming the coach for 65% FT's. :pound:

I'm not saying Fizdale's a good coach or anything. But he's not the main reason for all the problems.

Yes, he was part of the problem! Yes , he was one of the main reasons for his own firing. And yes, he’s responsible when his players fail miserably at the most basic fundamental of game , they don’t call it a FREE throw for nothing!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
name one player who played for the knicks, who did not retire from game, that did not go on to play for another NBA team?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he was part of the problem! Yes he was one of the main reason for his own firing. And yes, he’s responsible when his players fail miserably at the most basic fundamental of game , they don’t call it a FREE throw for nothing!

The problem is with ownership/management. Fizdale can't make the team be better FT shooters. That falls on the players putting in the time to improve. And funny you ignored your team's on their 6th coach in 7 years. Is that Fizdale's fault also? Hell while we're at it let's blame him for Phil Jackson being a shitty GM.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is with ownership/management. Fizdale can't make the team be better FT shooters. That falls on the players putting in the time to improve. And funny you ignored your team's on their 6th coach in 7 years. Is that Fizdale's fault also? Hell while we're at it let's blame him for Phil Jackson being a shitty GM.

Oh yes he can, it’s called practice! He obviously puts no emphasis on it! Probably because he worries too much of what his players would think of him. That’s probably why he was loved as a bench coach in Miami. He’s a puff!

I’ve ignored NOTHING, I have already posted that this is a players game, and they better put it back into the coaches hand before it’s too late!

Also, Coaches in the NBA are either not smart enough or don’t have the ballz to hold players accountable.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't even an enjoyable meltdown.
There is no Process to Trust.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes he can, it’s called practice! He obviously puts no emphasis on it! Probably because he worries too much of what his players would think of him. That’s probably why he was loved as a bench coach in Miami. He’s a puff!

I’ve ignored NOTHING, I have already posted that this is a players game, and they better put it back into the coaches hand before it’s too late!

Also, Coaches in the NBA are either not smart enough or don’t have the ballz to hold players accountable.

So coaches in the NBA aren't good because the Brickabockers have been a dysfunctional mess for most of this century? Loosen those homer goggles.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
name one player who played for the knicks, who did not retire from game, that did not go on to play for another NBA team?
This is not even a close to valid point. Every team needs role players, of course they can find a team.

You can't win without stars. Name one that has gone on to be a star on another team.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, this is why every team in the NBA is losing. it is a players league, so no one can win.
As usual, not amking sense.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't even an enjoyable meltdown.
There is no Process to Trust.
Theoretically, the Knicks aren't in a terrible position to build for a better future. They've got:
  • Barrett
  • Some extra future draft capital from the Mav's
Everything else should be expendable. They should continue to amass draft capital and keep payroll flexible... then maybe 2-3 years from now they can try to land a big F.A. or two and be a good team again. Short term tank, though.

All they need is stability and some semblance of a plan... no reasonable person expects them to be anything close to a good team in the short term.

Sounds simple enough... the Knicks keep screwing it up, though... what's the definition for insanity again? :think:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not even a close to valid point. Every team needs role players, of course they can find a team.

You can't win without stars. Name one that has gone on to be a star on another team.

Portzingis

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theoretically, the Knicks aren't in a terrible position to build for a better future. They've got:
  • Barrett
  • Some extra future draft capital from the Mav's
Everything else should be expendable. They should continue to amass draft capital and keep payroll flexible... then maybe 2-3 years from now they can try to land a big F.A. or two and be a good team again. Short term tank, though.

All they need is stability and some semblance of a plan... no reasonable person expects them to be anything close to a good team in the short term.

Sounds simple enough... the Knicks keep screwing it up, though... what's the definition for insanity again? :think:

Roughly 5% of their cap goes to Noah for the next 2-3 years?
There is no longer a guarantee that finishing with the worst record will get you a top 3 pick, let alone the top pick.

What really separates them from any other rebuilding team?