• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, how many dingbats are on this board! I get it, the .org sucks! Dolan is an azzhole !

No, you clearly don't get it. If you did, Fizdale would have been the last person on your list of folks who need to be fired. When you have an owner who doesn't know what the hell he's doing, who hires a GM who doesn't know what he's doing and the 2 of them put together a roster that couldn't make the G-league playoffs...it doesn't matter who the coach is. You are going to have a team that can't compete

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

The Knicks are now looking for their 5th or 6th coach in 7 years and you have been calling for each of those coaches firing rather than calling for Dolan to sell the team or at least hire a competent GM. The Knicks upper management is making the Lakers under Short Buss look like a well run organization.

At least with Short Buss, you knew what he was trying to do. He just didn't know how to actually do it. The Knicks just don't evenlook like they have a plan.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed improvement the very first game....

Just as I told you they would. Virtually anytime a team changes coach's, there is an uptick in the teams performance because, to players, it's a chance to maybe get more playing time, etc.

But it won't be sustainable because you have a shit roster and you will be calling for this coach to be fired soon enough.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you haven’t seen Robinson the so called true center attempt a free throw , Makes Shaq happy someone worse than him

Yes, centers are typically the worst, but loading your roster with PFs instead of adding some perimeter talent was ill-advised. Knicks need to flip some of those PFs for wings.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok , so I just looked to see final results of Knick pacer game . A much improved game is what I thought and in the end of course I see a carry over loss due to a missed free throw by randle!!! The pacers , 15 - 8, knicks 4 -19 .. I would say a much improved showing while you nutjobs, not you G, will say , ahhhh whatever
The Pistons took 3 of 4 from the Pacers this year. Just showing you the level you are considering.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they go on there west coast road trip with games against Por, GSW, Sac, Denver.
Do they come home with any wins? GSW looks like the bast shot but is the second night of a B2B.
Can they make Buckalis proud and win for the East or do two delusional posters get destroyed at once?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more y’all post, the more it tells me y’all had little to no exposure to a sport! Of course Indiana has a tougher time with a division rival! Duh!

Trogan, how many coaches you had? Lol, you sound like you never had one!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, centers are typically the worst, but loading your roster with PFs instead of adding some perimeter talent was ill-advised. Knicks need to flip some of those PFs for wings.

Did I ever post the roster was built correctly? They should never have gotten rid of portsingis...

To me. There is too much damage in the NBA. And LeBron started most of it!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they go on there west coast road trip with games against Por, GSW, Sac, Denver.
Do they come home with any wins? GSW looks like the bast shot but is the second night of a B2B.
Can they make Buckalis proud and win for the East or do two delusional posters get destroyed at once?

Yea and the bengals looked like an easy win for the jets... lol

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I told you they would. Virtually anytime a team changes coach's, there is an uptick in the teams performance because, to players, it's a chance to maybe get more playing time, etc.

But it won't be sustainable because you have a shit roster and you will be calling for this coach to be fired soon enough.

Lol, you mean the right players getting the playing time! Here in NY, they spoke very poorly of Fizdale’s rotations

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you mean the right players getting the playing time! Here in NY, they spoke very poorly of Fizdale’s rotations

No, I mean any players. The fact that you and apparently other Knicks fans think that Fizdale was the problem is why the Knicks will never be worth a damn until Dolan either sells the team or figures out that he is the problem, hires the right GM and gets the hell out of the way.

But he won't, because he doesn't have to, because you and other Knicks fans are as delusional as he is and think firing the coach will fix the team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Fizdale was the only problem why have the Brickabockers been dysfunctional for most of this century?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more y’all post, the more it tells me y’all had little to no exposure to a sport! Of course Indiana has a tougher time with a division rival! Duh!

Lol. I've had plenty of coaches and I have been a coach.

The fact that you think that a coach will fix the Knicks doesn't speak well to you ever having coached or been coached.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fizdale was the only problem why have the Brickabockers been awful for most of this century?

Lol, I’m no longer taking the bait! Can yall try something different

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I've had plenty of coaches and I have been a coach.

The fact that you think that a coach will fix the Knicks doesn't speak well to you ever having coached or been coached.

Just as I thought, you are T lance

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I’m no longer taking the bait! Can yall try something different

You seem to think Fizdale's the reason for all the Brickabockers issues. How do you explain all the losing before Fizdale ended up in NY? I bet you don't have a logical answer to that question.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The point wasn't about division rival. It was that the Pistons suck and can still beat them. You quoted their record to point out that they fought well against a good opponent. Indiana ain't that. Their record is bloated. They have a win against Utah and that is about it for quality (two against the under performing Thunder are decent as well). Losing soundly for 3/4 and then coming back against Indiana to still lose is not something for a new coach to hang his hat on. Good luck with the road trip.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do yourselves a favor, I was right about Fizdale firing now read the melo article in New York post about why KD and Kyrie spurned the knicks... everything I said was in that article about the pressure of playing at the garden, and that is not the same as Brooklyn etc ...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Fred g for gorgeous Sanford said’ you big dummies ...

In this thread I posted Fizdale not all on him, the roster built wrong, Dolan sucks . The .org sucks. Not good enough for you big dummies? What the hell do you want???

After all that you continue your assault! But I say again, hornysuked as coach as so has Fizdale !

I would pay for an interview with Jeff van gundy, give him a truth syrum injection and ask him why he no longer coaches in the NBA! I guarantee he would say everything about what I feel about todays NBA!