• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Fred g for gorgeous Sanford said’ you big dummies ...

In this thread I posted Fizdale not all on him, the roster built wrong, Dolan sucks . The .org sucks. Not good enough for you big dummies? What the hell do you want???

After all that you continue your assault! But I say again, hornysuked as coach as so has Fizdale !

I would pay for an interview with Jeff van gundy, give him a truth syrum injection and ask him why he no longer coaches in the NBA! I guarantee he would say everything about what I feel about todays NBA!
I bet gundy Van Gundy would say he's got a lot cushier job making a ton of money. Why go back to the daily grind? He's having way more fun now than playing mop with Alanzo.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you admit it is all wrong up top. The problem, even if they do suck, is that with the rosters given to them there is no real way to know if the coach sucks. And having a carousel of coaches gives the air of desperation and instability that no free agent wants to touch.

it cracks me up when New Yorkers talk about the storied franchise and the world's most famous arena. So the team and the arena are old, the stories are from 50 years ago in a 17 team league and the arena is so famous because it is used for everything (not a primarily basketball arena like many modern arena).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW t lance, you never answered my question about another coach you claim was not to blame, Jeff Hornacek, who is he the head coach of today being you say he’s a good coach?

Don’t have to answer, looked it up , No one! Lol

I don’t think I ever said Hornacek was a good coach.

What I did say is that we can’t tell from his work with the Knicks.

He might be a decent coach in a functional organization. We may never find out though. Because he may never get another shot.

And had Steve Kerr taken that job a few years back, he probably never gets another shot either.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he was part of the problem! Yes , he was one of the main reasons for his own firing. And yes, he’s responsible when his players fail miserably at the most basic fundamental of game , they don’t call it a FREE throw for nothing!

You know who is responsible for the player shooting 65% from the free throw line?

The player.

Coaches can help put player development plans in place, but it is on the player to work on skills like that outside of team practice time. Only so many practice hours a season in the NBA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
name one player who played for the knicks, who did not retire from game, that did not go on to play for another NBA team?

Just from last year?

Lance Thomas
John Jenkins
Ron Baker

Then a couple more who only appeared in a couple games.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @Pastafazul

Now that the Knicks have fired Fizdale, they should be just about ready to contend for a title.

All they need to do now is turn over about 3/4 of their roster, get an entirely new coaching staff, get a competent GM and a new owner.

Should be able to accomplish all of that in plenty of time to compete for this years championship.

Don’t forget to tell the players to play better!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, y’all have a better strategy than Fizdale , knowing when to change up your ID’s.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you admit it is all wrong up top. The problem, even if they do suck, is that with the rosters given to them there is no real way to know if the coach sucks. And having a carousel of coaches gives the air of desperation and instability that no free agent wants to touch.

it cracks me up when New Yorkers talk about the storied franchise and the world's most famous arena. So the team and the arena are old, the stories are from 50 years ago in a 17 team league and the arena is so famous because it is used for everything (not a primarily basketball arena like many modern arena).

You know what would crack me up, if they sold beer for a quarter instead of 10 bucks. And tickets to game were a dollar instead of 2 hundred, would be the best comedy act on broadway.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just from last year?

Lance Thomas
John Jenkins
Ron Baker

Then a couple more who only appeared in a couple games.

None of them should have been an NBA player to begin with! And who the hell is John Jenkins, sounds like a CBS correspondent. ‘ this is John Jenkins A good nite from all of us at CBS, and don’t forget, Fizdale did suck as coach

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who is responsible for the player shooting 65% from the free throw line?

The player.

Coaches can help put player development plans in place, but it is on the player to work on skills like that outside of team practice time. Only so many practice hours a season in the NBA.

Especially if their current FT% is in line with their career FT%.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what would crack me up, if they sold beer for a quarter instead of 10 bucks. And tickets to game were a dollar instead of 2 hundred, would be the best comedy act on broadway.

I like a suggestion that Dan Patrick has made.

If a team is going to tank, that's fine...tank away.

But, they have to slash the prices of tickets and concessions until the tanking is over.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez. Louise !!! As I read some of the posts I missed, again, hardly any of you get the inside of how things work. for instance Fizdale got fired cause you can’t get rid of all the players , business 101, REGARDLESS if sucks or not, I think he does, some of you don’t. All it is is a difference of opinion.

Hedid fail in 2 cities , but you will fight it till the end , for what?

Another thing, Kevin Durant is as full of chit as anyone would be if they were rejected! If Durant and Kyrie and all who would have followed , they would have made any city an immediate contender!

And lastly for now, free throw shooting is on the player for God’s sake, but when that coach is on the Hot seat, 100% of the time the coach puts it on themselves. 100% of the time, but I’m sure you bozos will disagree.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I ever post the roster was built correctly? They should never have gotten rid of portsingis...

To me. There is too much damage in the NBA. And LeBron started most of it!

Started what? Leaving as a free agent? He never forced his way out of anywhere.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez. Louise !!! As I read some of the posts I missed, again, hardly any of you get the inside of how things work. for instance Fizdale got fired cause you can’t get rid of all the players , business 101, REGARDLESS if sucks or not, I think he does, some of you don’t. All it is is a difference of opinion.

Hedid fail in 2 cities , but you will fight it till the end , for what?

Another thing, Kevin Durant is as full of chit as anyone would be if they were rejected! If Durant and Kyrie and all who would have followed , they would have made any city an immediate contender!

And lastly for now, free throw shooting is on the player for God’s sake, but when that coach is on the Hot seat, 100% of the time the coach puts it on themselves. 100% of the time, but I’m sure you bozos will disagree.

How was Durant rejected? Do you honestly think the Knicks turned him down, lol?

I think the Knicks are better off without Kyrie though. He has a bit of team cancer in him...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like a suggestion that Dan Patrick has made.

If a team is going to tank, that's fine...tank away.

But, they have to slash the prices of tickets and concessions until the tanking is over.
Do you have to slash prices due to injuries, like the Warriors?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have to slash prices due to injuries, like the Warriors?

No, because that's not an intentional tank job. It would be nice if the Warriors did that because injured or not, they aren't putting a quality roster out there.

But there would be no requirement because it's not intentional on their part.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because that's not an intentional tank job. It would be nice if the Warriors did that because injured or not, they aren't putting a quality roster out there.

But there would be no requirement because it's not intentional on their part.
It becomes very difficult to define who is tanking and who just sucks in order to enforce. Do you go by payroll? Some stipulation for overhead costs? Dock teams tv revenue if they aren't good enough to draw an audience?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was Durant rejected? Do you honestly think the Knicks turned him down, lol?

I think the Knicks are better off without Kyrie though. He has a bit of team cancer in him...

The knicks publicly stated they did not want to give him franchise money because of the injury. It was before KD decision to go to Brooklyn. Do I believe the front office? Absolutely not.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It becomes very difficult to define who is tanking and who just sucks in order to enforce. Do you go by payroll? Some stipulation for overhead costs? Dock teams tv revenue if they aren't good enough to draw an audience?

Lol, Fizdale did not have to tank , his coaching abilities sTANK.