• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the love of God

Dolan does not have any Hand in Knicks or Rangers operations

Use your brain , culture has nothing to do with it

It’s money
LOL. The owner has no hand in Knicks or Rangers operations? Tell me another story...

Dolan does not lack for money. The new cap rules level the playing field for those unwilling to spend huge to continue winning anyway.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. The owner has no hand in Knicks or Rangers operations? Tell me another story...

Dolan does not lack for money. The new cap rules level the playing field for those unwilling to spend huge to continue winning anyway.
Seriously, are you kidding, you can’t be this thick

The owner is aware of the hiring of a GM, but he relies solely on that hiring of how the team will be built.

The seats , the biggest concern of an owner , that’s something Dolan got nothing to worry about, are bought out by corporations, loyal fans, and tourists .

And again, the superstar does not have too or want to play in an environment where they are going to be held accountable to the media. Especially an NBA pampered one. Cmon man it’s COMMON SENSE! They no longer want to come here for that sole reason. Got nothing to do with Dolan and everything to do with the NY Media!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, are you kidding, you can’t be this thick

The owner is aware of the hiring of a GM, but he relies solely on that hiring of how the team will be built.

The seats , the biggest concern of an owner , that’s something Dolan got nothing to worry about, are bought out by corporations, loyal fans, and tourists .

And again, the superstar does not have too or want to play in an environment where they are going to be held accountable to the media. Especially an NBA pampered one. Cmon man it’s COMMON SENSE! They no longer want to come here for that sole reason. Got nothing to do with Dolan and everything to do with the NY Media!

Excuses, excuses. It's the media, it's the weak minded players, blah blah. The NY echo chamber has convinced you of baseless rhetoric.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses, excuses. It's the media, it's the weak minded players, blah blah. The NY echo chamber has convinced you of baseless rhetoric.
You finally get it

Again, it’s common sense

If Dolan was the ONLY owner in league with a deep pocket, that is the only way a superstar would play here.

NY media is ruthless, they are doing everything to get THEIR name out there . They are like the paparazzi!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Yeah, because owners never have any involvement in how the businesses they own are run.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit , it’s gets even dummer

An owner of ANY major sport are billionaires who have many businesses!

A loss is not going to hurt them

Look at the Steinbrenner family, when the boss was around his hands were on every thing Yankee, now his son who took over and is nowhere to be found. Boone would have been fired 3 years ago!

Dolan def has a part of who is hired as GM, after that it’s the GM who builds

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit , it’s gets even dummer

An owner of ANY major sport are billionaires who have many businesses!

A loss is not going to hurt them

Look at the Steinbrenner family, when the boss was around his hands were on every thing Yankee, now his son who took over and is nowhere to be found. Boone would have been fired 3 years ago!

Dolan def has a part of who is hired as GM, after that it’s the GM who builds

It is the owner who has final say over everything.

Dr. Buss was known as an owner who "got it right" because he "hired basketball people and let them do their jobs".

He still maintained final say on everything. He was the one who decided it was time to move on if he didn't like what was happening with the team.

Not sure what your love affair with Dolan is all about...but you're embarrassing yourself over it.

The fact that you're not smart enough to realize that you're embarrassing yourself is pretty entertaining though.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what your love affair with Dolan is all about...but you're embarrassing yourself over it.

The fact that you're not smart enough to realize that you're embarrassing yourself is pretty entertaining though.
I postulated several pages back that @Pastafazul is actually Dolan. Pretty much the only thing that explains it.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I postulated several pages back that @Pastafazul is actually Dolan. Pretty much the only thing that explains it.
lol, if I was Dolan I’d be on my yacht with my string of polo ponies to the moon and back.. not postulated on an anonymous message board

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You finally get it

Again, it’s common sense

If Dolan was the ONLY owner in league with a deep pocket, that is the only way a superstar would play here.

NY media is ruthless, they are doing everything to get THEIR name out there . They are like the paparazzi!

Someone doesn't understand what baseless rhetoric means