• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he understands much.

Also, the notion of Townes being a superstar is a distant memory. That ship sailed a long time ago.
Who called him a superstar?

The team has star player at every position who can change the game except for maybe Hart

The team is now a legit contender, something you said will never happen with Dolan at the helm cause no star players would play for him

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fast do you think Towns is on the injured list with how much Thibs overuses his starters during the regular season?
You think he will use a 7 footer the same way he uses Brunson?

Randle a big man wanted to be on court

Something I read makes more sense

They wanted Gorbert and did not want to give up Donte

Who knows, I’m not overly excited about this trade .

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team has star player at every position who can change the game except for maybe Hart

The team is now a legit contender, something you said will never happen with Dolan at the helm cause no star players would play for him
Towns didn't have a choice. Knicks do have a hard time getting big time stars to sign there.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towns didn't have a choice. Knicks do have a hard time getting big time stars to sign there.
With all due respect who wants them?

Knicks were a blue collar team that finally got the right players to get job done, who knows if Randle anouby and Robinson were healthy?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are twisting everything I said.

You claim NBA superstars are scared of the bright lights on NY and that is why they won’t play for the Knicks.

That is totally false.

They wouldn’t sign with NY because they were incompetently run. That was on Dolan.

Even despite all that, for years and years when the Knicks were a laughing stock I had many back and forths with a certain Cleveland fan and he made fun of me for claiming the Knicks would win a title before Cleveland would.

And they will.

Because it is much easier in NY than it is in Cleveland.

But even then, the team has actually been managed well the last few years. Started with the Brunson signing, and has continued by dealing fir Bridges, OG and now KAT.

Will it result in a title with this core?

I doubt it. Because of depth issues, defensive fit questions for KAT and Thibs tendency to run starters into the ground. But yeah, the starting 5 is probably the best in the league.

The FO has done well giving the team a chance. Now let’s see what they can do with it.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You claim NBA superstars are scared of the bright lights on NY and that is why they won’t play for the Knicks.

That is totally false.

They wouldn’t sign with NY because they were incompetently run. That was on Dolan.

Even despite all that, for years and years when the Knicks were a laughing stock I had many back and forths with a certain Cleveland fan and he made fun of me for claiming the Knicks would win a title before Cleveland would.

And they will.

But even then, the team has actually been managed well the last few years. Started with the Brunson signing, and has continued by dealing fir Bridges, OG and now KAT.

I doubt it. Because of depth issues, defensive fit questions for KAT and Thibs tendency to run starters into the ground. But yeah, the starting 5 is probably the best in the league.

The FO has done well giving the team a chance. Now let’s see what they can do with it.
Boston starting 5 still better.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is totally false.

And they will.

it’s totally true , they wanted to play here in past because we were the biggest market.

Lawyers got smaller markets the money to entice star players, and the fact that the media in NY held players makin big bucks accountable…

They no longer needed MSG

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is totally false.

And they will.

I’m a little confused here…

The part where you say NY will win before Cleveland. And they will?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer my question first, then I’ll answer yours
Are you still trying to pretend you are capable of an intelligent conversation with me? You’ve proven many times it’s impossible

All you do is ask clown questions like that one, which have nothing to do with the topic

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still trying to pretend you are capable of an intelligent conversation with me? You’ve proven many times it’s impossible

All you do is ask clown questions like that one, which have nothing to do with the topic
If you can’t answer the question I will understand!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

You and confusion go together like PB & J.

Fire Thibbs!!!!

The Knicks are a damn good franchise because the Rangers are owned by the same person. Seriously that was some top notch dumbfuckery from you saying that last season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The part where you say NY will win before Cleveland. And they will?

Yes.

Because Cleveland will never win.

So when the Knicks win in 2071 that will be before Cleveland.