• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Knicks still...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't try to change the suject/deflect. KD and the Suns have nothing to do with the Knicks.

Try staying on topic.
Topic was sarcasm you meathead

Let me help you

I said sarcastically that who wants superstar’s these days and I used KD as an example because after being swept when they were expected to win it all, fans wanted him out of Phoenix.

The other meathead took that out of context, as he usually does to bait, and it worked for the usual suspects on here

Typical shit on the NBA forum, now answer the posts on here that were legit questions and concerns about how towns will be used and injury

Last edited:

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.

It is close though.
Not really. Holiday, White, Brown, Tatum, Porzingas is pretty much better at every position and have experience playing together. Brunson may have an edge, but that Celtic backcourt D pretty much negates any advantage.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Holiday, White, Brown, Tatum, Porzingas is pretty much better at every position and have experience playing together. Brunson may have an edge, but that Celtic backcourt D pretty much negates any advantage.

Towns is better than Porzingas.

Celtics have better depth and seem-less fit between their best players.

I agree they are better.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towns is better than Porzingas.

Celtics have better depth and seem-less fit between their best players.

I agree they are better.
Towns may be slightly better at offense and only a little. There is also another end of the floor, however.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prime Lebron's not coming back to Cleveland? The odds of another home-grown megastar falling into their laps again are a bit thin...
I realize that, but do you realize how confusing it is when he did not put an exact time frame in his post of when he was going back and fourth with the cavs fan !

He said for many many years