• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Klay Thompson says he's the best SG in the NBA.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, centers are becoming extinct in lower levels of basketball.

At the high school level, most teams have 3 or 4 guards and 1 or 2 forwards on the court at a given time. Gone are the days where the 6'3" guy plays center because he is the tallest on the team. He might still guard your big, but he ain't a center.

No one wants to play with their back to the basket at a young age anymore.

I think part of this is really positive. I coached kids when my son was growing up ... and I'm really glad we didn't stereotype kids to be a low post player vs. a guard. Especially when kids are young -- you really don't know who is going to be taller. (some kids stop growing) Everyone was expected to catch & distribute the ball on the perimeter. We ran flex & motion offense so we didn't limit taller players moves to just be post up players.

Guys like Simmons & Porzingis said their coaches had them playing point guard during middle school & early high school years.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-3 years from now, possibly sooner, Devin (nothin but nylon) Booker.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-3 years from now, possibly sooner, Devin (nothin but nylon) Booker.

I don't know. He is good and has a very smooth offensive game, but he has a long way to go. Defense is not very good.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, GS is gonna become the villian of the NBA next year if, or when they win the title this year. All of the main guys sort of have these cocky traits about themselves at times, and personally I really like it..but I think the haters are gonna come out in full force if they dominate going into next year

Absolutely... People hate winners, and those quotes everyone says become bulletin board material for fans when the guy saying them beats their team. If you don't care about a guy you see all he says and does and it's fine, but once you start disliking him, you ignore all but the negative.