• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins MVP favorite next year

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins the MVP next year? Anyone wanna take a bet on that?

He will be in the top 3 in voting at the very least but my point was he will be one of the favorites purely based on how he ended this season. However, the off season is important as well for acquiring talent. I'll keep this thread on the main boards so the little Detroit bitches can cry like they always do

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be in the top 3 in voting at the very least but my point was he will be one of the favorites purely based on how he ended this season. However, the off season is important as well for acquiring talent. I'll keep this thread on the main boards so the little Detroit bitches can cry like they always do
lets make a bet on this.... please... i want to take your money.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is a fact.. cousins is not an mvp candidate.

Next year he will be. If the skins make good acquisitions and he continues to improve there is no reason he shouldn't be. If anything he was one of the most improved players this season.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Top 3 in voting AT THE VERY LEAST"

Do you really believe that?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No joke. Cuz has been playing strong second half of the season. Getting DJax back helped, playing a weak schedule helped but it can't be said that he hasn't been playing as well as any QB in the league last few games.

Exactly, it's nice to see that you pay attention to the games.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be in the top 3 in voting at the very least but my point was he will be one of the favorites purely based on how he ended this season.

No he won't. Beating 3 teams who will have new HC's next year and splitting w the Cowboys without Romo over the last 8 games is not an MVP resume.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

N

I'm just going off pure QBR which is the greatest

Solid offseason for the skins and he continues to improve there is no reason he shouldn't as he's already top 5 in QBR and is younger than everyone else above him except RW who might be the biggest competition.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he won't. Beating 3 teams who will have new HC's next year and splitting w the Cowboys without Romo over the last 8 games is not an MVP resume.

You're proving my point. He's so good that he's beating these teams so badly that they're firing their coaches. How do you like that?:lol:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're proving my point. He's so good that he's beating these teams so badly that they're firing their coaches. How do you like that?:lol:

Cousins got mauled by the only 2 playoff teams he faced this year. He beat only losing teams. That's not an MVP candidate.

Not even Snyder is sold on him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% chance the kittens make the postseason next year.
LOL at a guy that says the lions have 0% chance to make the playoffs but cousins is a favorite for mvp next year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins got mauled by the only 2 playoff teams he faced this year. He beat only losing teams. That's not an MVP candidate.

Not even Snyder is sold on him.

think he’s a guy that can take your team and win a Super Bowl,” Shanahan told ESPN 980, via Clinton Yates of the Washington Post. “And that’s the biggest compliment I can give somebody. Does this person have the ability, the ingredients, that if he has the right supporting cast on offense/defense and special teams, can he win you a Super Bowl? And I believe that Kirk Cousins has that ability.”

Mike Shanahan future HOF coach and former coach of John Elway.

I'll stick with his opinion over a couple Detroit fans.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at a guy that says the lions have 0% chance to make the playoffs but cousins is a favorite for mvp next year.

Now your catching on. Finally, I guess Detroit fans are a little slow but that's ok I forgive you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think he’s a guy that can take your team and win a Super Bowl,” Shanahan told ESPN 980, via Clinton Yates of the Washington Post. “And that’s the biggest compliment I can give somebody. Does this person have the ability, the ingredients, that if he has the right supporting cast on offense/defense and special teams, can he win you a Super Bowl? And I believe that Kirk Cousins has that ability.”

Mike Shanahan future HOF coach and former coach of John Elway.

I'll stick with his opinion over a couple Detroit fans.
Yet Mike Shanahan started RG3 over Cousins.