• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kill Tony

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though…

They released a teaser for the ep…. He is dressed as the Olympics guy. Nice that he acknowledges it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how pissed is Tony at Swardson?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though…

They released a teaser for the ep…. He is dressed as the Olympics guy. Nice that he acknowledges it.

this was a weak episode IMO.... one Montgomery was an awful guest... not that he cant be a good guest, he should have been... but he was surprisingly very quiet...

and he also didnt close, which is too bad.... lost his streak...

also... i find it very funny when some comedians bomb on this show, when it is not there material at all... you can see sometimes, that the Kill tony crowd is not the brightest... they love cheap laughs, so anything racist, will always do well... but thought provoking humour does not do well on this show...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was a weak episode IMO.... one Montgomery was an awful guest... not that he cant be a good guest, he should have been... but he was surprisingly very quiet...

and he also didnt close, which is too bad.... lost his streak...

also... i find it very funny when some comedians bomb on this show, when it is not there material at all... you can see sometimes, that the Kill tony crowd is not the brightest... they love cheap laughs, so anything racist, will always do well... but thought provoking humour does not do well on this show...
1 minute does not lend itself very well to “thought provoking” comedy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 minute does not lend itself very well to “thought provoking” comedy.

idk... again, and i know its not fair, and it could just be my perception, but the Kill tony live audience seems to always be the lowest of the low...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to get political...

but kill tony definitely targets the more conservative crowd, also being hosted in texas creates a political echo chamber in the crowd... not surprising that the crowd likes certain humour more...

all echo chambers are stupid... if the show itself leaned more left, and was held in LA or NYC, im sure a lot of different jokes would work...

will be interesting when the madison square garden show airs... NYC, sure has a lot of conservatives... but i cant imagine the echo chamber to be as politically one sided... should allow for different jokes to succeed...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t catch it at the time, but Tony referred to Drew as a “Golden Ticket Winner”, not a “Regular”, last night. Interesting…

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of bad guests....still watching old episodes and Earl Skakel sucks. Also I can't handle Willie Hunters laugh.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Morrill and Chad Daniels tonight. I am not familiar with Daniels. I like having guests I am not familiar with.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, is Ari blowing up, or what? He seems like a mini-Joe…

His cadence is really growing on me. He may already be entering the Michael/WM territory of regulars for me. I like him a lot.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t catch it at the time, but Tony referred to Drew as a “Golden Ticket Winner”, not a “Regular”, last night. Interesting…

They need to move on from him. It's almost embarrassing at this point.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to move on from him. It's almost embarrassing at this point.
I still like him, but I agree. I think he has run his course.

Doesnt help that he was added at the same time as Ari, and Ari is a true professional who has a bright future in the industry, with or without KT.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird episode.

2 cases where a boyfriend was drawn right after the girlfriend. I can kinda buy the first one (coincidences do happen from time to time), but the second one was CLEARLY a plant, imho. Tony hardly mentioned that he was her BF and he wasn’t shocked at all that it happened twice in the episode.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like him, but I agree. I think he has run his course.

Doesnt help that he was added at the same time as Ari, and Ari is a true professional who has a bright future in the industry, with or without KT.

Listening to this dude talk about energy drinks every set is pretty rough. It's fairly clear he has almost no life experience to draw any kind of interview out of. Which is sad, but...yea

I wish KT would focus more on Ari types and less on the special needs group. Someone like the dude who stutters bad might be funny once every 12 episodes or so.

Not my show and obviously he's killed it but it's my opinion it's not because of his regulars.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to this dude talk about energy drinks every set is pretty rough. It's fairly clear he has almost no life experience to draw any kind of interview out of. Which is sad, but...yea

I wish KT would focus more on Ari types and less on the special needs group. Someone like the dude who stutters bad might be funny once every 12 episodes or so.

Not my show and obviously he's killed it but it's my opinion it's not because of his regulars.

ari is a great regular... but i dont think he is good enough yet to have a 30 minute or longer set...

he is still very unpolished IMO... he is more Setup than punchline...

I think Cam Johnson is probably their closest regular to becoming a star... Hans kim was decent, but i think Cam is better...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking at the Tuesday guest on JRE can SOMETIMES be a spoiler about the guest on KT for that week.

Joe’s guest today is Adam Sandler.

Just saying…

However, I suspect there may not have been a taping last night since they recorded 2 episodes in NY over the weekend.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking at the Tuesday guest on JRE can SOMETIMES be a spoiler about the guest on KT for that week.

Joe’s guest today is Adam Sandler.

Just saying…

However, I suspect there may not have been a taping last night since they recorded 2 episodes in NY over the weekend.

i doubt sandler would do it in austin... i am also sure, that the NYC will attempt to get big names.... Sandler would be perfect for NY...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt sandler would do it in austin... i am also sure, that the NYC will attempt to get big names.... Sandler would be perfect for NY...
The NY shows were PPV if you wanted to see them live. Sandler was not on those.

JRE is filmed in Austin, so Sandler was in Austin recently to film JRE.

I doubt he did KT (Sandler is WAY too squeaky clean for KT), but the Tuesday JREs are sometimes foreshadowing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NY shows were PPV if you wanted to see them live. Sandler was not on those.

JRE is filmed in Austin, so Sandler was in Austin recently to film JRE.

I doubt he did KT (Sandler is WAY too squeaky clean for KT), but the Tuesday JREs are sometimes foreshadowing.

you are probably right that KT is not a good fit... but thats why i thought NYC would be better, as it is a larger stage...

Has KT ever gotten any of the big Roasters on his show?? like Anthony Jeselneck, Nicki Glazer, or any of that ilk??