• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kill Tony

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i know... just wondering if it is all different names or if there is some weight to it... not sayin they would ever share that with us though..
No I don't think they do that, but it would be cool if they had a way to do it. Like if you had a good set people vote or something and make your name have more weight than a random person. Kind of like the NBA draft lottery

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who does this?? is it tony?? or does someone in the back come over and say Tony you gotta pick this dude...

i can definitely believe production makes picks... and this was one... but i do think the timing was still coincidental...
Tony is a HUGE wrestling fan. He often compares KT to the comedy version of pro wrestling. He loves the drama, the storylines. Wrestling is really athletes in a ring doing athletic things, but WHO is in the ring is predetermined. What is said outside the ring is planned.

Tony brings that strategy to the show. And he really hasn’t tried hiding it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't think they do that, but it would be cool if they had a way to do it. Like if you had a good set people vote or something and make your name have more weight than a random person. Kind of like the NBA draft lottery

again they have over 200 names in a hat do we know whether there are not repeats??

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again they have over 200 names in a hat do we know whether there are not repeats??
There shouldn't be. The people sign up themselves. I guess they could try to cheat and sign up multiple times but God forbid they ever got pulled twice or they'd be banned from the show forever.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There shouldn't be. The people sign up themselves. I guess they could try to cheat and sign up multiple times but God forbid they ever got pulled twice or they'd be banned from the show forever.
Tony has hinted that now, signing up requires an ID, so multiple signups or using alias’ is less likely now than it used to be (IIRC, there was one situation where someone signed up with their real name AND an alias, and both ended up getting pulled; and of course, there was the psychic chick fiasco as well)

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony has hinted that now, signing up requires an ID, so multiple signups or using alias’ is less likely now than it used to be (IIRC, there was one situation where someone signed up with their real name AND an alias, and both ended up getting pulled; and of course, there was the psychic chick fiasco as well)
Yeah and if you think back over the years any time anyone has even attempted to sign up more than once by using multiple names or come up to replace someone that wasn't there Redban practically exploded so I'm sure he's got some checks and balances in place.

And requiring an ID would pretty much do it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and if you think back over the years any time anyone has even attempted to sign up more than once by using multiple names or come up to replace someone that wasn't there Redban practically exploded so I'm sure he's got some checks and balances in place.
There was the early bit of getting blackballed if you were called but didn’t come up. That was obviously BS (and declared as such by Tony years later), as Ali Macofsky was “blackballed” way before she became a regular.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was the early bit of getting blackballed if you were called but didn’t come up. That was obviously BS (and declared as such by Tony years later), as Ali Macofsky was “blackballed” way before she became a regular.
lol, yeah I remember that