• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kill Tony

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah me too. Except I think I found it about 6 or 7 years ago (I guess that makes me a hipster) so I've done the full watch a couple times. But the good thing is with as many episodes as there are I can still watch the old ones and not see the punchlines coming and also pick up new tidbits. Now when I'm watching an old episode and hear a good joke I like to search the comic and see how their career is going. A lot of them have quit or haven't done much but there are quite a few who have gotten bigger and ended up back on the show as guests. I remember Brian Simpson had a great set as a bucket pull and I think Jeff Garland offered him a spot opening for him or something. Fast forward to now and he's been on a few things on Netflix and been back to Kill Tony as a guest.
Watching Tony treat Brian Simpson like some schlub off the street was wild.

Also seeing Drew Lynch as a bucket pull in the EARLY days was weird. Lynch was already a known quantity at that time, but I believe it was pretty recent after his accident, so he was still struggling with the stutter at that point.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Tony treat Brian Simpson like some schlub off the street was wild.

Also seeing Drew Lynch as a bucket pull in the EARLY days was weird. Lynch was already a known quantity at that time, but I believe it was pretty recent after his accident, so he was still struggling with the stutter at that point.
There's also a few Hans Kim sets sprinkled in the Comedy Store episodes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's also a few Hans Kim sets sprinkled in the Comedy Store episodes.
Few = 1

and it was upstairs. Not even on the main stage.

but yes. And Tony fucked up his name too. That was hillarious.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few = 1

and it was upstairs. Not even on the main stage.

but yes. And Tony fucked up his name too. That was hillarious.
Are you sure it was just one? I could swear I saw him multiple times. Or maybe I'm just thinking of times when he was on in Austin before he became a regular.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure it was just one? I could swear I saw him multiple times. Or maybe I'm just thinking of times when he was on in Austin before he became a regular.
He was called a couple times in Austin. But only once at the Store.

I don’t remember the exact episode, but it was within a couple weeks (Before? After?) of David’s first pull.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was called a couple times in Austin. But only once at the Store.

I don’t remember the exact episode, but it was within a couple weeks (Before? After?) of David’s first pull.
I guess I stand corrected. I'll catch him in my next run through the series. I just watched episode 1 last night.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I stand corrected. I'll catch him in my next run through the series. I just watched episode 1 last night.
Even if you do 2 episodes a day at this point, a full watch would take almost a year. Not sure I would be able to do it AGAIN.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you do 2 episodes a day at this point, a full watch would take almost a year. Not sure I would be able to do it AGAIN.
That's fine, I don't care if it took a year or two or even longer. I'm not looking at it like a chore or a goal or anything. It is just my go to background noise when I'm doing mundane work on the computer or even around the house. I also sometimes listen to them in podcast form in the car. So I figure why not just listen to them in order.

To summarize, I ain't nevah gonna stop watching Kill Tony episodes!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this psychopath finally gonna be the guy who "Kills Tony"

He has been posting his “countdowns” for years. He is not well, but they almost certainly have a restraining order on him at this point, so I think it is just a lot of smoke now.