• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiffin already making a positive impact on recruiting

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of confused...a positive impact is sarcastic right?

Where will this kid end up, after Lane's positive impact?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More about Nuss leaving than anything. Wasn't that shocked when I heard, he really seemed to like ol Nussy.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you think he lands?

Haven't bothered to look at who else he's considering. Wouldn't surprise me to see him looking at Meatchicken since Nuss went there.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't bothered to look at who else he's considering. Wouldn't surprise me to see him looking at Meatchicken since Nuss went there.

Shit, was afraid you say that...even though we don't play them past next year, still want to see Morris fall on his face.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Lane Kiffin. It's gonna end up bad and everyone knows it including Bama fans. Just deal with it and hope it doesn't cripple your program.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Lane Kiffin. It's gonna end up bad and everyone knows it including Bama fans. Just deal with it and hope it doesn't cripple your program.

Meh, really not worried in the least. If he fucks around he'll be gone but it's getting about that time in his career to prove he's worth something or this could be the end for him, imo of course.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you think he lands?

According to the article, he de-committed after he and his parents paid an unofficial visit to USC. He's a SoCal kid, so maybe he decides to stay home?

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, pretty much...was really surprised Saban went this direction.

If I was a 'Bama fan, would not be happy with this hire...but we'll see. I wish he could have been at USC for the rest of his life.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the article, he de-committed after he and his parents paid an unofficial visit to USC. He's a SoCal kid, so maybe he decides to stay home?

With that combined with Nuss leaving, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well FUDGE...that is worse than going to SCum. HMMMM...

Be a nice pick up for Sark though. Guy can recruit, I'll give him that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that combined with Nuss leaving, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Yeah, I seriously doubt that Kiffin had anything to do with him de-committing. Sark runs essentially the same offense as Kiffin (which is the offense USC ran when they were OC's here).

It is basically a more advanced, faster paced version of what Alabama has been running the entire time Saban has been there.

Assuming he does land at USC, he can run the same offense that he'd be running at Alabama, only where his family and friends can attend the games.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I was a 'Bama fan, would not be happy with this hire...but we'll see. I wish he could have been at USC for the rest of his life.

If he was in charge I'd be a little more worried. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he doesn't prove me wrong.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I seriously doubt that Kiffin had anything to do with him de-committing. Sark runs essentially the same offense as Kiffin (which is the offense USC ran when they were OC's here).

It is basically a more advanced, faster paced version of what Alabama has been running the entire time Saban has been there.

Assuming he does land at USC, he can run the same offense that he'd be running at Alabama, only where his family and friends can attend the games.

Yup, it would make a lot of sense for him to end up there. I wouldn't blame him in the least if that's the route he decides to take.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Urban can steal some of these Kiffin recruits.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worried because Saban is in charge. His biggest problem is usually making an ass of himself with the media, something he will never have a chance to do because Saban doesn't allow them to speak to the media except 1 time a year.

I have a feeling Kiffin is here to learn and will keep his nose down while he is here. And if he does cause problems, Saban will have no trouble showing him the way outta town.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried because Saban is in charge. His biggest problem is usually making an ass of himself with the media, something he will never have a chance to do because Saban doesn't allow them to speak to the media except 1 time a year.

I have a feeling Kiffin is here to learn and will keep his nose down while he is here. And if he does cause problems, Saban will have no trouble showing him the way outta town.

If he will buy into the "process", keep his nose clean from a personal standpoint and develop the work ethic that Saban demands he will be fine. I do think what will make or break him is that he is used to calling the shots, not answering to anyone and lets face it Pete Carroll is not Nick Saban when it comes to being demanding so that comes into play. If he can work his ass off and not need a lot of "positive reinforcement" to boast his ego he will be fine. However God help him if he doesn't want to work hard.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they just lost another QB.......not necessarily because of Kiffin, but another QB decommit.....