• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Khalil Mack to the Bears!!!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said worry about your own shitty team. I don't care enough about you and your habit of trying to pick fights to bother making a bet I'm pretty confident I would win.
Not picking a fight. Plus, I am a Bears fan. I have the raiders logo because I am a vegas guy.

Not sure why you are so defensive and cunty about it. I dont give a fuck about you either. So what. You said "the bears will be 3 rd in the division" but want to be a fag about it and not take a friendly wager. Its cause you have no conviction in your prediction, so like I said...AV bet, or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

simple really, not picking a fight, just telling you are wrong, and am willing to back it up.

bitchmade ass

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not picking a fight. Plus, I am a Bears fan.

I'll ask again, do you ask every poster who made a prediction about the Bears to make a bet as you call them a pussy repeatedly? Seems like you are just acting like an asshole. I'd like to take the bet as I'm pretty confident your other team will suck too but one Rodgers injury and I could lose and I'm not betting for that reason. Now shut the fuck up already.

Last edited:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true interested if the Raiders got what they were asking for and does this make the Bears a playoff contender?
raiders are morons

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask again, do you ask every poster who made a prediction about the Bears to make a bet as you call them a pussy repeatedly? Seems like you are just acting like an asshole. I'd like to take the bet as I'm pretty confident your other team will suck too but one Rodgers injury and I could lose and I'm not betting for that reason. Now shut the fuck up already.
He’s just calling you out for your ignorant prediction and the fact you won’t back it up proves his point.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s just calling you out for your ignorant prediction and the fact you won’t back it up proves his point.

Did he do it with every fan who made a prediction about the Bears? No. No he did not. He's got a bug up his ass about me for some reason and I'm not interesting in playing his games. For fuck's sake even a Bears fan shared my "ignorant" opinion.

The Bears have greatly improved during the offseason but I don't think the they are playoff bound this year. It will be a two-horse race in the NFCN between the Packers and Vikings, and the rest of the conference is just too deep with quality teams.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a defensive player it may actually be correct. Most of the biggest trades in NFL history have generally been offensive players.

The Herschel Walker Trade in 1989

Yep - that may be a more accurate statement. No doubt this is a huge trade that should have a big impact (for better or worse) on both teams. However I would state that the Hershel Walker trade will be viewed as the biggest in NFL history since it kick started a dynasty & changed the face of the NFL for a very long time.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again, it's not the trade that made the Boys it's what they did with the trade. Cutting players to capture additional pics was a brilliant move by JJ and it kind of felt like the Vikes weren't expecting that. And of course hitting on those picks was crucial. Know what not to do with a bounty of picks? Google what the Redskins did after getting a haul from New Orleans in the Ricky Williams trade up.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again, it's not the trade that made the Boys it's what they did with the trade. Cutting players to capture additional pics was a brilliant move by JJ and it kind of felt like the Vikes weren't expecting that. And of course hitting on those picks was crucial. Know what not to do with a bounty of picks? Google what the Redskins did after getting a haul from New Orleans in the Ricky Williams trade up.
It was the trade that allowed them to do what they did. It was easily the biggest part of their rise to the top.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he do it with every fan who made a prediction about the Bears? No. No he did not. He's got a bug up his ass about me for some reason and I'm not interesting in playing his games. For fuck's sake even a Bears fan shared my "ignorant" opinion.
That should empower you to take the bet.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about just last year.

Well, let's see. In 2016 they were 3-13 and led the league in missed games due to injury by a mile and a half.

In 2015 they were 6-10... Losing 7 one score games. Two in overtime. Two on missed last second FG's. Two on opponents made last second field goals.

We all done here? Okay, good.

Last edited:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 firsts, a third, and a sixth for Mack is too much ... he's a good player but that price is too high.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raiders are morons
Not really. Paying 1 defensive player that kind of money against the cap is not usually a good thing. They got a shitload in return. They'll most likely have 2 first round picks in the 14-22 range the next 2 years.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they got back picks too... right?

Khalil Mack, a 2020 second-round round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round pick.

ah, the article i read did not show the back picks ..... hmmm, ok, so the way that adds up now they gave up the 2 firsts but then swapped for some better picks .... ok, that's definitely more reasonable ... probably about what Mack is worth.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 firsts, a third, and a sixth for Mack is too much ... he's a good player but that price is too high.
You can throw out the 3rd and 6th because the Bears get their 2nd and 5th. In fact, boiled down, the Bears gave less than 2 1st round picks. The Bears did strap themselves with their salary cap. If Turbisky soars this season or next, the Bears won't be able to give him a big long term deal.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Paying 1 defensive player that kind of money against the cap is not usually a good thing. They got a shitload in return. They'll most likely have 2 first round picks in the 14-22 range the next 2 years.

Trading a generational player in his prime, along with a 2nd/5th for compensation which stands very little chance of adding up to said generational player. I get the logic, but it ain't smart...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can throw out the 3rd and 6th because the Bears get their 2nd and 5th. In fact, boiled down, the Bears gave less than 2 1st round picks. The Bears did strap themselves with their salary cap. If Turbisky soars this season or next, the Bears won't be able to give him a big long term deal.

richig pointed that out ... the article i read on the trade didn't show the back picks so I think the Bears paid a fair price now

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps but there is also the culture & perception about the Raiders that will be impacted by this trade. Very likely that the remaining players on the Raiders may now be suspect of the organization & may have 2nd thoughts about staying with the team once their contracts expire. Ditto for potential free agents down the road.

Of course the Vegas factor may offset some of this, but Vegas may be viewed as a plus for some players but perhaps a negative for others. Gruden certainly has a lot to prove over the next several years.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh. Pace has hoarded the hell out of cap space until now. Trubisky still has 3 years left on his rookie deal. A huge chunk of what's owed to Mack will be out of the way when/if it's time to pay Trubisky.

I've said this a few times now, but everything was in place for the Bears to execute this deal.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps but there is also the culture & perception about the Raiders that will be impacted by this trade. Very likely that the remaining players on the Raiders may now be suspect of the organization & may have 2nd thoughts about staying with the team once their contracts expire. Ditto for potential free agents down the road.

Of course the Vegas factor may offset some of this, but Vegas may be viewed as a plus for some players but perhaps a negative for others. Gruden certainly has a lot to prove over the next several years.

Yes

Morale is suddenly as low as could be heading into Gruden's first season of a gigantic contract and an eventual Vegas move.

The players could only see this as them giving up on 2018. Which isn't good.

It's AS MUCH about what this trade says - as it is the logistics of it.