• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Khalil Mack to the Bears!!!!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome to take a flying fuck in a rolling donut. I watched and cheered the Packers in the 70's and 80's when they couldn't walk or chew gum, never mind at the same time. Back then I knew what shit was and I still do today...so for you to post this nonsense is ridiculous...and the Bear's fanbase has just as many annoying dickheads as the Packers, so don't post stupid shit like this.
Good for you. What I said is 100% true though. I’ll add a third team to my list, and that’s Blackhawk fans.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears won't be 3rd in the division. Liser wears the av of the winners choice through the first round of the playoffs.

Yeah the Bears are not important to me, I have no interest in making a bet where I'll actually have to follow them. Do you make this challenge with every poster who makes a prediction?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens when Green Bay pastes the Bears by two scores next week in the season opener?

Still a good trade?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Bears are not important to me, I have no interest in making a bet where I'll actually have to follow them. Do you make this challenge with every poster who makes a prediction?

You'd win that bet.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens when Green Bay pastes the Bears by two scores next week in the season opener?

Still a good trade?
You sound confident. Either way, it’s one game and Mack will probably not be fully integrated into the defense after a week of practices.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack was offered 20 mill by Oakland.....he wanted 23.5 mill.

He's the reason he isn't on the Raiders.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another aspect to this trade that I haven't read about is the reaction of the Raiders players. Guys like Derek Carr and Bruce Irvin have vocally (twitter) responded their 'disaproval', so you can only think they represent a greater belief in that lockerroom. A lot of Raiders are pissed and some will be knocking on Grudens door wanting an explanation.

Gruden's public reasoning simply won't be good enough. I'm not saying this will guarantee an implosion, but if the Raiders go 4-12.....this deal will be one of the reasons brought up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..and the Bear's fanbase has just as many annoying dickheads as the Packers, so don't post stupid shit like this.

There was absolutely no reason to bring me into your argument. I was just reading and minding my own business.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still a good trade?
Yes still a great trade. You Lions fans were getting swept by my Bears even before we traded for Mack.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheers! And for the record, I hate Vikings fans too. But, Packer fans take the cake. They think that just because they went from Favre to Rodgers and the bears haven’t had a good qb since the packers destroyed McMahon’s career means the bears will always suck is annoying as fuck. The two worst fan bases in American sports are cardinal fans and packer fans. Those two fan bases think they can never be a bad franchise every year. Both are about to go through close to a decade of incompetence.
Lolz

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Stafford will still look like a chubbier, downsier version of John Elway?? :noidea:

What happens when Corky Stafford sweeps the Bears again this season?

Still a good trade?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes still a great trade. You Lions fans were getting swept by my Bears even before we traded for Mack.

1-9 over the last decade and no end in sight to the Lions stranglehold on 3rd place in the division.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheers! And for the record, I hate Vikings fans too. But, Packer fans take the cake. They think that just because they went from Favre to Rodgers and the bears haven’t had a good qb since the packers destroyed McMahon’s career means the bears will always suck is annoying as fuck. The two worst fan bases in American sports are cardinal fans and packer fans. Those two fan bases think they can never be a bad franchise every year. Both are about to go through close to a decade of incompetence.

Good for you. What I said is 100% true though. I’ll add a third team to my list, and that’s Blackhawk fans.

Let's take a look at what's true and what is an opinion of somebody that is spouting off all kinds of butt-hurt...shall we?

You hating the Vikings is probably true.

While the Packers did go from Favre to Rodgers, and yes a Packer's player wrecked McMahon, I don't know anybody that thinks the Bears will always suck. The fact is they made it to a Superbowl and a NFC championship since then. They lost them both, which seems about right in my mind.

Claiming the Packers and St Louis Cardinals are the worst fan bases in American sports might be true for you, but I highly doubt it's that way for all other fan bases. This probably stems from those teams historical and recent success against the teams your a fan of. It's pretty obvious in the case of the Packers, just take a look at your sn.

Both of those franchises have recently been well run. They put a good organization in place and put a good product on the field. Can you say that about the Bears, honestly? The Packers ownership of your mind is pretty obvious.

It is your hope that the Packers and Cards go through a decade of incompetence, that doesn't make it true, it makes it your fantasy.

Last edited:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack was offered 20 mill by Oakland.....he wanted 23.5 mill.

He's the reason he isn't on the Raiders.

No.

The reason he isn't on the Raiders is because they are a 3rd rate NFL franchise who dont have a real stadium and have an owner with zero cash because all his money is completely tied to what he makes off the team.

This move was made for one reason and one reason only: $$$. The Raiders simply don't have $90m available to set aside the guarenteed portion of Mack's contract. Gruden basically said as much when he said the Raiders didnt offer him anywhere close to that amount in his presser.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

The reason he isn't on the Raiders is because they are a 3rd rate NFL franchise who dont have a real stadium and have an owner with zero cash because all his money is completely tied to what he makes off the team.

This move was made for one reason and one reason only: $$$. The Raiders simply don't have $90m available to set aside the guarenteed portion of Mack's contract. Gruden basically said as much when he said the Raiders didnt offer him anywhere close to that amount in his presser.

Could you elaborate this point? Are you saying Mark Davis blows the money he makes from the Raiders on other ventures?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens when Corky Stafford sweeps the Bears again this season?

Still a good trade?

I'm cool with the trade, and I would not be quite as confident as you about that sweep.

The Bears have horded cap space over the last few years, and they also have a good, young nucleus in place, and on rookie contracts.

OLB was a glaring weakness, and now it's a tremendous strength.

The Bears are looking up, and what amounts to ostensibly one first rd draft pick will not stifle that growth.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take a look at what's true and what is an opinion of somebody that is spouting off all kinds of butt-hurt...shall we?

You hating the Vikings is probably true.

While the Packers did go from Favre to Rodgers, and yes a Packer's player wrecked McMahon, I don't know anybody that thinks the Bears will always suck. The fact is they made it to a Superbowl and a NFC championship since then. They lost them both, which seems about right in my mind.

Claiming the Packers and St Louis Cardinals are the worst fan bases in American sports might be true for you, but I highly doubt it's that way for all other fan bases. This probably stems from those teams historical and recent success against the teams your a fan of. It's pretty obvious in the case of the Packers, just take a look at your sn.

Both of those franchises have recently been well run. They put a good organization in place and put a good product on the field. Can you say that about the Bears, honestly? The Packers ownership of your mind is pretty obvious.

It is your hope that the Packers and Cards go through a decade of incompetence, that doesn't make it true, it makes it your fantasy.
Yeah, it’s my perception. You’re right about the bears, even when they went to the super bowl and NFC title game they had a lot of inept people running the front office. Pace changed all that. Everyone is ready to dismiss the bears because of the past front offices and how they performed under fox. They don’t even consider the incredible offseason they had even before trading for Mack. They don’t consider the bears went from a John Fox coaching staff with a known reject OC to an Andy Reid understudy who Reid claims to be the most nfl head coach ready assistant he’s ever had. They don’t consider the fact that the offense last year was predictable run, run, pass every set of downs and will be a lot more inventive this year. They don’t consider the fact that Fox and Bevell were trying to protect Trubisky and manage games and Nagy plans to unleash him. And then they dismiss the fact that the bears were a top ten defense last year and added a lot of talent through the draft and added the best pass rusher at a position of need. They just say oh it’s the bears. They suck again. They don’t have a QB.

I’m not guaranteeing the bears win in Green Bay Sunday night, but the game is going to be a lot closer than Packer fans want to believe. The Bears have the talent on both sides of the ball to not only beat the packers, but kick their asses soundly. It will all depend on how Trubisky operates in that offense. I have never been this excited for a season to start. I was excited before the Mack acquisition and I am even more so now. Roquan Smith has a legitimate chance of winning DROY. Anthony Miller has a legitimate chance of winning OROY. Khalil mack has a legitimate chance at winning DPOY. They added more talented players to the team than the packers have on their entire roster outside of Rodgers. On the flip side, if Trubisky goes out for the season, the bears still have enough talent to push for the playoffs with a game manager at QB. If Rodgers goes out for the season, the packers will be getting a top 5 draft pick.