• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Moore

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. Completely wrong. I don't dislike "when QBs audible inside the 5" as a general rule. I dislike certain times when Romo did it. Those times were based on down, distance, team makeup, game flow and a thousand other things. I have no general rule. If we are running the ball down a teams throat and Murray is having a HOF year and our OL and Murray are the reasons we are winning and moving the ball you don't audible out of 1st and a foot into a spread set and throw a fade just because the defense overplays the run. You ram the ball down their throat and hand it to the ref after he puts his arms up in the air.

I don't disagree.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear though- the great ARod has done it many times as well

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit to being biased against Moore, because I never thought he was NFL material when he was in Boise.
Of he proves me wrong great, I just don't see him as a NFL QB.
I am as diehard of a Kellen Moore fan as you will find and I agree 100%. The kid has 20% of the physical skill you need at this level. The kid has become a millionaire with zero real talent and support at this level in 4 years. His real value (the only thing that has separated him from the 90 other guys with more talent in the last 4 years that have already washed out) is his drive, mind and ability to adapt. The day he is unemployed in the NFL, he comes home. BSU will not open an upper level coaching position for him if one does not exist, but he is a half a million dollar QB coach in a league that pays them $200K immediately.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course whoever is playing at that particular time is #2, well actually they are #1. I think you are twisting around what he said completely. I read it as we plan on a guy being #3, but at some point he probably plays if (when) Romo gets hurt.
I don't think I'm twisting anything.
His quote (below) was both Moore and the the guy drafted to be #2 will play, if Romo goes down. I'm saying if the drafted QB is #2 he plays and Moore (if they keep a vet as a 3) sits and watches, if Moore is the 2 he plays unless the rook unseats him.
to me it means that we draft a QB to be #2 and that both he and Moore see playing time if Romo goes down

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moore needs to be gone PERIOD
great kid NOT NFL Material

good luck Kellen you will make a great coach

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'm twisting anything.
His quote (below) was both Moore and the the guy drafted to be #2 will play, if Romo goes down. I'm saying if the drafted QB is #2 he plays and Moore (if they keep a vet as a 3) sits and watches, if Moore is the 2 he plays unless the rook unseats him.

jarntt was dead on with what i meant but you go with whatever