• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Moore

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Moore, but I don't want to name a drafted QB #2 just because of where he was drafted. A big Dallas complaint was playing guys because of their contracts, what Scotsman is suggesting is no different. I don't care who it is the 2nd best QB should hold the #2 title. At the same time if a guy comes in and is better than Romo, he should be #1.
I could be wrong, but I kind of read it as him looking at it like what happened this year. If Romo goes down more than one guy will probably get some PT unless the "next man up" sets the world on fire and stays healthy.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Hargraves or Ramsey. I think we end up resigning Hardy for some reason if the price is right. These playoff games really show the importance of a pass rush. I think Bosa will be a good NFL player, not great. The Buckner guy, for some reason, I see as more 3-4 guy. WR- Treadwell would be nice, I just think there are a lot of Wrs that can contribute, just like RBs.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Moore, but I don't want to name a drafted QB #2 just because of where he was drafted. A big Dallas complaint was playing guys because of their contracts, what Scotsman is suggesting is no different. I don't care who it is the 2nd best QB should hold the #2 title. At the same time if a guy comes in and is better than Romo, he should be #1.

Is there a chance thAt A. ROdgers is coming to Dallas ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong, but I kind of read it as him looking at it like what happened this year. If Romo goes down more than one guy will probably get some PT unless the "next man up" sets the world on fire and stays healthy.

Last year the team went with #2 until there was no shot at the playoffs. I took him as saying if Romo goes down, and a drafted QB is #3 he will surely get playing time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but it might Jarntt. He doesn't like Qbs that hold the ball too long and takes sacks. Not to mention ones that audible inside the 5 to a pass

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After much thought, I don't think the cowboys are that close to being championship caliber.I think romo going down really showed us how important the Qb position is. We need to take a qb in either the 1st or 2nd round. I think with the right coaching Connor cook would flourish in dallas. After the disaster we just watched I would not blame them if they drafted Lynch at 4 and brought him along slowly. You can say how they played hard for moore and kitna. The difference between those 2 is Kitna was actually talented
I may be a Homer, but I totally disagree, with one big IF, which is Romo staying healthy next season. The Cowboys have drafted as well as anyone the last 3 years,and drafting at the top of each round, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 full time impact starters and 3-4 strong contributors. They have money for FA, and I think they will be active, and they have a last place schedule. If Romo is healthy, with a healthy Dez, Scandrick and Dunbar, they will be favored in the division, which certainly makes them a contender. They will still have holes, but when I look at the final four teams this weekend, I don't see the 78 Steelers or 92 Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year the team went with #2 until there was no shot at the playoffs. I took him as saying if Romo goes down, and a drafted QB is #3 he will surely get playing time.
We played 4 QBs last year. Romo, Weeden, Cassell and then Moore. Weeden was #2 and then #3 and then cut. Cassell was #3 and then #2. Moore was PS, then #3, then #2. The depth chart is fluid.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either, but there are certain things about Qbs Jarntt hates

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be a Homer, but I totally disagree, with one big IF, which is Romo staying healthy next season. The Cowboys have drafted as well as anyone the last 3 years,and drafting at the top of each round, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 full time impact starters and 3-4 strong contributors. They have money for FA, and I think they will be active, and they have a last place schedule. If Romo is healthy, with a healthy Dez, Scandrick and Dunbar, they will be favored in the division, which certainly makes them a contender. They will still have holes, but when I look at the final four teams this weekend, I don't see the 78 Steelers or 92 Cowboys

I agree with this. Most teams have a hole or two. The most complete team I thought was Cincy With Dalton. .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but it might Jarntt. He doesn't like Qbs that hold the ball too long and takes sacks. Not to mention ones that audible inside the 5 to a pass
I never said I disliked Romo. Get your fiction at least near reality

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played 4 QBs last year. Romo, Weeden, Cassell and then Moore. Weeden was #2 and then #3 and then cut. Cassell was #3 and then #2. Moore was PS, then #3, then #2. The depth chart is fluid.

Yes but they didn't play the #3 until he became the #2.
To simplify my side of the discussion, if the rook is #2 he's playing if Romo doesnt, if Moore or any other vet is #2 he's playing if Romo doesnt. #3 doesn't play unless #2 is also injured.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either, but there are certain things about Qbs Jarntt hates
It's as much about when you do what you do as it is what you do. We would have at least one SB with Rodgers as our QB IMO

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's as much about when you do what you do as it is what you do. We would have at least one SB with Rodgers as our QB IMO

And when would that have been??

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said u did. I merely mentioned qualities u dislike in Qbs
No, what you said was untrue. First off, I don't talk in absolutes. For example, I never said I hate when QBs audible inside the 5. That would be different than pointing out particular times when Romo did it and it was stupid. Please don't attribute comments to me that are not what I say/feel.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what you said was untrue. First off, I don't talk in absolutes. For example, I never said I hate when QBs audible inside the 5. That would be different than pointing out particular times when Romo did it and it was stupid. Please don't attribute comments to me that are not what I say/feel.

Lol. Excuse me hate is a strong word- I should have said dislike.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but they didn't play the #3 until he became the #2.
To simplify my side of the discussion, if the rook is #2 he's playing if Romo doesnt, if Moore or any other vet is #2 he's playing if Romo doesnt. #3 doesn't play unless #2 is also injured.
Of course whoever is playing at that particular time is #2, well actually they are #1. I think you are twisting around what he said completely. I read it as we plan on a guy being #3, but at some point he probably plays if (when) Romo gets hurt.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Excuse me hate is a strong word- I should have said dislike.
Again. Completely wrong. I don't dislike "when QBs audible inside the 5" as a general rule. I dislike certain times when Romo did it. Those times were based on down, distance, team makeup, game flow and a thousand other things. I have no general rule. If we are running the ball down a teams throat and Murray is having a HOF year and our OL and Murray are the reasons we are winning and moving the ball you don't audible out of 1st and a foot into a spread set and throw a fade just because the defense overplays the run. You ram the ball down their throat and hand it to the ref after he puts his arms up in the air.