• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kellen Moore

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well who do you want as a back up? Compare Moore to the other 2 we had this year. I thought he played better. He went down the field more. Those were his first real games. I know he isn't Romo, but i think he showed he can play a little bit.
I'm no scout, but You know my saying...I go by what I see and he doesn't look the part of anyone I want to turn towards to win us a game if called upon and that is what you need in a backup QB.

As far as going down the field, this plays a part to me, but I'm not convinced that it wasn't the micro-managing coaching staff more than the players themselves that handcuffed our Offense under Weeden and Cassel. I think once Moore got in, the season was over and the discussions of "protect the ball" and play calling to "not lose the game" may have gone out the window in favor of seeing what he can do. One thing I've felt about from Garrett and our coaches is they are either unwilling to or just unable to change things mid-game on the fly as much as other teams. I said at the beginning of the year I thought Weeden was a good NFL backup and as I look back on the season (both here and in Houston) I still think that is the case.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen is not the future in any way shape or form IMHO

However the staff mismanaged the backup QB position badly you don't invest 1 1/2 years in Weeden then jettison him after 3 games for a guy that has never seen your system.
This staff has not developed a QB EVER
I sure am in doubt about their evaluation skills with the need to improve this offseason.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen is not the future in any way shape or form IMHO

However the staff mismanaged the backup QB position badly you don't invest 1 1/2 years in Weeden then jettison him after 3 games for a guy that has never seen your system.
This staff has not developed a QB EVER
I sure am in doubt about their evaluation skills with the need to improve this offseason.

You would think our HC would know a good QB from a turd. He played behind one of the games all time best ever. He played as one for many years on the practice field. But just like his actual coaching, he lacks the whatever to get one and develope one. it is a head scratcher. Their are many coaches who are QB gurus and they seem to swing and make contact with their choices. Our coaches are big whiffs with 2 strikes already.

Where was Teddy Bridgewater projected last year. He seems to be a keeper for a QB picked very low in the first round last year.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our coaches are big whiffs with 2 strikes already.

Where was Teddy Bridgewater projected last year. He seems to be a keeper for a QB picked very low in the first round last year.[/QUOTE]

I really like Wade Wilson the person but I don't think he is that good at developing QB's and Garrett is has not exactly shown much better.

I liked Teddy last year and thought Minnesota did very well trading up for him him at 32 last year

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources tell Yahoo's Charles Robinson that Robert Griffin III would "love" to end up with the Cowboys.

It's not exactly a surprise. Griffin is a Texas native, and rather comically, his uncle was spotted on the Dallas sideline Sunday wearing a custom "RGIII" Cowboys jersey. The Redskins hold a $16.2 million team option on Griffin that will either be declined or traded once the new league year begins. RGIII will almost certainly end up a free agent. The Cowboys, who badly need a competent backup for Tony Romo and have an owner obsessed with big names, make a lot of sense.

Manster might get his wish!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources tell Yahoo's Charles Robinson that Robert Griffin III would "love" to end up with the Cowboys.

It's not exactly a surprise. Griffin is a Texas native, and rather comically, his uncle was spotted on the Dallas sideline Sunday wearing a custom "RGIII" Cowboys jersey. The Redskins hold a $16.2 million team option on Griffin that will either be declined or traded once the new league year begins. RGIII will almost certainly end up a free agent. The Cowboys, who badly need a competent backup for Tony Romo and have an owner obsessed with big names, make a lot of sense.

Not exactly a wish, but he's my choice out of those rumored ties to Dallas. I won't be upset if RGIII is a Cowboy. That is if Dallas doesn't trade for him and his 16M contract.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could probably live with this over Manziel. But with RG3 we would definitely need a back up for the back up.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, if RGIII comes to Dallas, does that mean we're stuck with RGII?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly a wish, but he's my choice out of those rumored ties to Dallas. I won't be upset if RGIII is a Cowboy. That is if Dallas doesn't trade for him and his 16M contract.
I'd much rather take a chance on Griffin than Manziel. They both carry risk, Griffin with injuries and Manziel with character. So it comes down to upside. To me, Manziel best case scenario is....Jeff Garcia maybe? Griffin? There was once a QB with 4.4 speed that was awesome in college, but had little success with his first NFL team. After he was traded, instead of starting straight away, he sat for a couple of years behind a great QB. Then he won a Super Bowl. Steve Young would be the absolute best case scenario for Griffin, but if he were willing to sit and learn behind Romo for a couple of years.....

Last edited:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this coming before the season started......

downloadfile-4.jpeg

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well i don't think he or Manzell deserves any consideration but JJ sign one of them

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after almost 3 games- did we really see enough to say he can't be the back up next year. ?? No I don't think he is gonna be the next Romo, but I have seen a lot worse wear the Star
He just needs more playing time.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just re-watched the game against the redskins, man this guys offers nothing. We will win 0 games if he is indeed the backup and has to play. He looks bad throwing the ball.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just re-watched the game against the redskins, man this guys offers nothing. We will win 0 games if he is indeed the backup and has to play. He looks bad throwing the ball.

Not trying to be a jackass, but why would you watch that game again. Please don't take that wrong.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to be a jackass, but why would you watch that game again. Please don't take that wrong.
Because I see people want him back, and that's his best game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I see people want him back, and that's his best game.

Redskin secondary was beat up bad that game. I'm just wondering what our higher ups are thinking of our WRs since they all looked pretty good that game.