• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: The most important loss in the history of losses

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don cherry is fucking crazy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
froman's solution to tanking:

Here's how teams get lottery balls. As soon as a team is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, for every win they get after that, they get a lottery ball.

bad teams still have an advantage, but at least this way teams would have to win to get a better chance at winning. this tanking is bull shit

But then wouldn't that give teams that have been eliminated early way more of an advantage? Oh, I see. That would be kind of the point. Still the scrub teams would have the edge, but they would actually have to try.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then wouldn't that give teams that have been eliminated early way more of an advantage? Oh, I see. That would be kind of the point. Still the scrub teams would have the edge, but they would actually have to try.

ya. what i think would end up happening most of the time, is teams would all get about the same number of balls. but at least this way teams need to win to get a better chance, and ya bad teams still have an advantage

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and guess what. the nets' pick is traded to portland, so winning this game doesnt even hurt them that much. if anything ti just screws portland more

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are a couple of solid PGs around the 7-8 picks. wouldnt be the worst thing in the world, it seems like everybody has just got these crazy quick and atheltic point guards.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 oclock, maybe more from the brotherhood will be showing up now

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ya. what i think would end up happening most of the time, is teams would all get about the same number of balls. but at least this way teams need to win to get a better chance, and ya bad teams still have an advantage

Or, how about the worst 8 teams...once they are eliminated from the playoffs, get a baseline of like 5% odds. Then the NBA keeps track of how many wins they get after and then each win counts towards getting better odds. After the season, the wins are counted and the team in the bottom 8 that gets the most wins during that period gets the best odds, the team that gets the second most wins gets the second best odds, etc.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, i got mad respect for swag casey and these players.

last home game of the season. you want your team trying hard. it sucks we're going to win, but whatever.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, how about the worst 8 teams...once they are eliminated from the playoffs, get a baseline of like 5% odds. Then the NBA keeps track of how many wins they get after and then each win counts towards getting better odds. After the season, the wins are counted and the team in the bottom 8 that gets the most wins during that period gets the best odds, the team that gets the second most wins gets the second best odds, etc.

i like that too. its a little complicated, but it would work. i think the league would go for things that are easy for everyone to understand though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
there are a couple of solid PGs around the 7-8 picks. wouldnt be the worst thing in the world, it seems like everybody has just got these crazy quick and atheltic point guards.

I don't like it. We hyped Black Dark Falcon Knight too often and too long for us not to get him. All of our commentaries this season would've been for nothing.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my mistake jersey's pick is top 3 protected. but still. fuck them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
harrison-barnes-black-falcon.jpg

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like it. We hyped Black Dark Falcon Knight too often and too long for us not to get him. All of our commentaries this season would've been for nothing.

hahaha true. its destiny. if we get barnes it'll be a duel between him and vajayjay to see who's jersey i get

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
my mistake jersey's pick is top 3 protected. but still. fuck them.

"The New Jersey Nets acquired forward Gerald Wallace from the Portland Trail Blazers in a deadline deal on Thursday in exchange for center Mehmet Okur, small forward Shawne Williams and New Jersey's protected 2012 first-round pick"

That deal really makes no sense...