• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: The most important loss in the history of losses

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what. fuck hans solo. remember when we wanted penis cunter? penis cunter fucking sucks

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh good new york up 2-0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, trade the pick. Get Koufos.

koufos_press02.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
did u see barned during march madness this year?

Yeah, he didn't as well as expected. Scouts pegged him as a top 3 pick and he fell a few spots because of the tourney. However, from what I saw, he's an awesome outside shooter, can drive the ball and can be an offensive machine. On defense, he's okay...not great, not terrible. His bball iq is high and is calm as a cucumber. He'd be perfect for the Raps.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he didn't as well as expected. Scouts pegged him as a top 3 pick and he fell a few spots because of the tourney. However, from what I saw, he's an awesome outside shooter, can drive the ball and can be an offensive machine. On defense, he's okay...not great, not terrible. His bball iq is high and is calm as a cucumber. He'd be perfect for the Raps.

to me he seems like lebron without the skill. kid was already trying to create his brand before he left high school

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
to me he seems like lebron without the skill. kid was already trying to create his brand before he left high school

Yeah, that is kind of weird but he's much less of a show-off/jerkoff than LeBron. He's much more a team guy - actually a bit more timid during the tourney than I had hoped. We thought DeRozan was going to be that guy who can dominate the game with superstar-like qualities and we were wrong. This draft, we should really look to find that guy. Maybe that won't happen now though, considering we might get a shitty pick.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
#4 – Kendall Marshall, Point Guard, North Carolina – There aren’t a lot of NBA-ready point guards available in this draft, but Kendall Marshall is definitely one of them. He might be the one, actually, although Damian Lillard of Weber State is higher on a lot of people’s draft boards. Despite that fact, Marshall is a fantastic prototypical point guard who really knows how to find his teammates and make them better. He can run a halfcourt offense, and he’s great in transition. He doesn’t turn the ball over, and he’s even great under pressure, which makes you wonder how the NCAA tournament might have turned out differently had he not gotten hurt. He’s going to be a great pro, but then UNC point guards have done generally well in the last ten years. There doesn’t seem to be any reason to think Marshall won’t do well too.

Hey! Want to draft Black Balderon?

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so weve pretty much only played 6 guys and we're up by 30. what a strange game

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#4 – Kendall Marshall, Point Guard, North Carolina – There aren’t a lot of NBA-ready point guards available in this draft, but Kendall Marshall is definitely one of them. He might be the one, actually, although Damian Lillard of Weber State is higher on a lot of people’s draft boards. Despite that fact, Marshall is a fantastic prototypical point guard who really knows how to find his teammates and make them better. He can run a halfcourt offense, and he’s great in transition. He doesn’t turn the ball over, and he’s even great under pressure, which makes you wonder how the NCAA tournament might have turned out differently had he not gotten hurt. He’s going to be a great pro, but then UNC point guards have done generally well in the last ten years. There doesn’t seem to be any reason to think Marshall won’t do well too.

Hey! Want to draft Black Balderon?

thats the guy i want. unc sucked without him. love those kind of guards

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ben uzoh triple double