• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

MDP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Quick question over here on the dark side: Do you guys have private chat here?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see nothing wrong with posting in both places
Commentary is not the same without Holey Honestly the banter with Holey.Kds and MDP has me in stitches at times. MDP you can still post there but we need you here for commentary

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im also convinced that here we're getting a higher post count cuz its about 100 times faster and easier to post. we gotta move here to get commentary to its full potential!

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question over here on the dark side: Do you guys have private chat here?

yes and you can say: fuck, shit, dick, pussy, ****, fag, damntoni is gay and stuff like that

MDP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
PRIVATE MESSAGES

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm on the bandwagon!

Now excuse me while I go create my profile.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I see nothing wrong with posting in both places
Commentary is not the same without Holey Honestly the banter with Holey.Kds and MDP has me in stitches at times. MDP you can still post there but we need you here for commentary

yeah, you guys should definitely post on both. Still some good guys on espn, (b-ball, milla, tdots)

only person i truely hate at espn is t-bags but truthfully i dont even hate him i just really want to rip a bare ass spread crack riper directly in his face

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PRIVATE MESSAGES

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm on the bandwagon!

[YOUTUBE]PZOhm7qS-AI[/YOUTUBE]

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you guys should definitely post on both. Still some good guys on espn, (b-ball, milla, tdots)

only person i truely hate at espn is t-bags but truthfully i dont even hate him i just really want to rip a bare ass spread crack riper directly in his face

Rep for the bare ripper to the face

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PRIVATE MESSAGES

I'm on the bandwagon!

Whoa, really??? I come back from a piss sesh and everything changes before my eyes? FUCK YES

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im also convinced that here we're getting a higher post count cuz its about 100 times faster and easier to post. we gotta move here to get commentary to its full potential!

Once you get a good solid core of posters, I believe Ghost will let you guys select to be mods of this forum. I THINK. That's what happened when the Hockey folks from ESPN came.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dick,pussy,shit,fag,tits

Just had to do that
oh ya and

BONNNNER