• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like mdp and dafan are pissed. oh well fuck it.....or fuck them i mean?

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ur the biggest name. all of us are just role players. nobody blamed delonte west for cavs losing last year in the playoffs.

errr... let me rephrase that. nobody really blamed antawn jamison for the cavs losing last season in playoffs. that was all for LBJ

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so torn
I love Holey and cant be away, but feel some kinda loyalty at espn for some reason
I cant be away from holey and KDS
Im gonna whore them both out

And BTW where is my rep power??? I brought you all here!!!!!!!!!!

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board fell apart without me and I return like that Lion in Narnia to reunite us all.

Let's get something straight..... we are all here to talk to a bunch of cool dudes and crack jokes at the expense of our team. And though we have a solid group; the brotherhood needs to expand once in a while.....here....not anywhere else. ESPN is a main site and we have potential for brotherhood growth here, not in some back alley-scrub place with rats on the floor: we are oppressed superstar posters, destined to rise from the rubble in a public place, ESPN, I will not hide my feelings for the Raps in an isolated place when I can speak to the world here.

Our war against the mods is just in it's infancy; I dream of a time when the mods just know it's us and decide to ignore our antics because "that's just the way we are". I dream of a time when we aren't seen as trolls, rather the best/funniest community on the net. It will only get tougher from here....we may all get the Holey punishment: but I will not give up. I want to know that I but all my efforts into this and either succeeded or failed.

So What's happening is I'm going to go create a game thread, and I'm going to post my as s off. You're either with me or against me.

And KDS stop being such a pus sy. Your actions have been so un-bro the last week.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what mdp said

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta say that is a great commentart heading!!

I love the freedom of this board