• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta say that is a great commentart heading!!

I love the freedom of this board

why are me and you members since the summer, did we try to get ppl to come earlier? I dont remember

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ur the biggest name. all of us are just role players. nobody blamed delonte west for cavs losing last year in the playoffs.

The fact that I came up with the whole commentary gig has no bearing on how the Brotherhood developed. We discovered each other through the commentary thread and the ESPN boards, but it was because of our personalities that this whole thing has taken on a life of its own. I pledge loyalty to the Brotherhood, not the board. It doesn't matter where we are as long as we're all still posting together. I don't see why peeps are hung up on the particular board....and I've been posting on ESPN since 2005

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The fact that I came up with the whole commentary gig has no bearing on how the Brotherhood developed. We discovered each other through the commentary thread and the ESPN boards, but it was because of our personalities that this whole thing has taken on a life of its own. I pledge loyalty to the Brotherhood, not the board. It doesn't matter where we are as long as we're all still posting together. I don't see why peeps are hung up on the particular board....and I've been posting on ESPN since 2005

well said. i dotn understand why posting on one board should stop someone from posting on the other (aside from holey). but commentary can only be on one board, and i vote here.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still post on ESPN too from time to time. Nothing wrong with posting on both. But this has become my main home now. ESPN just has way too many trolls now days. It's hard to find any serious threads over there.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are me and you members since the summer, did we try to get ppl to come earlier? I dont remember

ya I tried to in the summer and you were the only one who trusted me then lol
now I have started a board war and I didint want that
Oh well what will be will be now I have love for everyone
But tons of love for Holey

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

very good post kds!, this is why we consider you the leader, your our Jimmy Johnson.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

yeah but you know were going to have to move again when somebody gets permabnned here. It may happen, i dont think anyone has posted here drunk yet

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually only trolls or spammers get permabanned here, btw.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But, fine. I'll definitely make a post to address MDP after this game even if it means me getting flamed by both him and dafan. There's no reason why us trying to have a good time during Raptor games should turn into the breaking up of the NWO

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, shucks. Well thanks man, but I may have to give it to Raplife. He's the one that started the fantasy league and got us here. That bro be scheming to keep things fresh way more than me :)

Thanks for that. But you guys keep the Brotherhood going strong as I cant make it for alot of games.

I just step in when things seem to be falling apart. I think we all have a role although I have never been given a commentary status name.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks for that. But you guys keep the Brotherhood going strong as I cant make it for alot of games.

I just step in when things seem to be falling apart. I think we all have a role although I have never been given a commentary status name.

You gotta jump the gun faster than us. hehe. I remember one time when Fro did it and it shocked the world

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no trust me we need are own drunk thread
Some of my best posts were drunk
Especially the drunken Raptor game night where I talked with Tannenbaum

ya man that one was crazy, the only time i ever got banned from espn i was drunk, i went off on a reporter that was carving up Canada during the olympics