• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Triano is a fucking idiot! he's calling Amir out for his defence, and doesn't say a god damn word to bargnani. thats why bargnani has to go, or triano has to go. jesus christ.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
common i drop that shit like 10 posts before, and it wont let me multi quote is there a secret?

sorry your post was just too far away. hit multi q for every post you want to quote then hit reply at the bottom and all the quotes qill be set up with a typing page

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well boys I gotta go to work
Ill be on later tonight Im glad we could complete the reunion

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
like what team criticizes their best defender for playing bad defence, but says nothing to their worst defender? its crazy. i wanna stab myself in the eye

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like i picked a sweet commentary to make my debut of the season. Im gonna start drinking.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the leafs board is pathetic here, i went there earlier, only 1 thread

Lol, yeah. There are some Leaf fans but they post in the NHL General Discussion like most the others do. There is actually a lot of Hockey fans here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup, guys.

We had to disable the PM's for folks under a certain amount of posts to keep the spammers from sending messages to everyone. I will enable it for anyone who wants.

Also, I'll make KaponOOOOdontshoottheball and rapter4life mods for your board so that you can keep the trolls off.

To post a video from youtube, all you need to copy from the video's URL is the video code shown in red:
...youtube.com/watch?v=QNKscdUULSU&feature=related

Click the "youtube" icon and paste the code inside the tags.

BTW, mods are more like this here...
boygeorge.jpg

As far as p ornn goes. There are several words that hurt rankings in Google, and one of them is p orn. That's why it is censored.

You can choose a team logo in your cPanel... I forget which tab.

We are #4 in Google for sports message boards - ranked above some big names. We're gunning for ESPN which is #2.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could be wrong, but Triano looks balder. Is it possible that Blyless' baldness, Jose's baldness and Triano's baldness all feed off of each other and thus accelerate the hair-loss process?