• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Pushes woman

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, domestic violence is when it is in a relationship ... these people didn't know each other. They literally just hooked up that night to party. It would be like you getting in a bar fight with someone. Then it is just assault.

In this case, it look like there were several people that were instigating everything and that's probably why the police and prosecutors did not press charges
Yes, it's a relevant distinction due to the power dynamics in play. Hunt appears to have a self-control problem (don't assault people, and especially women, ffs), not a DV situation.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is only against domestic violence when there is a video out there.

The league will almost certainly cover pretty much everything under the sun unless it's on video. Then it seems they go out of their way to make an example in essence to say they are ahead of society in their fight for justice.

Such a load of shit.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, domestic violence is when it is in a relationship ... these people didn't know each other. They literally just hooked up that night to party. It would be like you getting in a bar fight with someone. Then it is just assault.

In this case, it look like there were several people that were instigating everything and that's probably why the police and prosecutors did not press charges

Yes I know, I still say what I say. A man hitting a man is assault, to me a man hitting a woman deserves worse title

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe so, but domestic violence to me always meant a man hitting a woman.
Its usually far more insidious.

Years of verbal abuse, isolation, mind games and dependency and then when the guy thinks he can get away with it then the physical violence gets mixed in. Turning a person into property.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league will almost certainly cover pretty much everything under the sun unless it's on video. Then it seems they go out of their way to make an example in essence to say they are ahead of society in their fight for justice.

Such a load of shit.
U just condoned him hitting her now it’s shit if the league doesn’t act quickly. Wtf is with u

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know, I still say what I say. A man hitting a man is assault, to me a man hitting a woman deserves worse title

I agree and I would imagine law enforcement takes it into account ....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is so much here that bothers me!!

First and most important, the violence towards a women(or any significantly weaker person)

But let’s look past that for a moment. The chiefs knew about this preseason and did not make a peep. The nfl knew about this and did not make a peep.

But know that there is a video, there is no way either can be silent.

Well, what took so long for the video to come out?? And why Now?? Is it because the chiefs look like one of the best teams in football?? Can it be a conspiracy in the timing??

Just so much wrong here.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First and most important, the violence towards a women(or any significantly weaker person)

But let’s look past that for a moment. The chiefs knew about this preseason and did not make a peep. The nfl knew about this and did not make a peep.

Well, what took so long for the video to come out?? And why Now?? Is it because the chiefs look like one of the best teams in football?? Can it be a conspiracy in the timing??

Just so much wrong here.
There’s posters here condoning it

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so much wrong here.
It's all fucked. The hes-said she-said stuff makes it a pain in the ass to figure out what's actually going on here. Hunt did cross the line though, that much I feel fine saying. Charges were never filed, so it was easy to fall asleep on this thing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she refers to him as a ****** after the fact (assuming she's done nothing at all to provoke this), I'd have no issues with it. Pieces of shit deserve no support. If there is more to the story....
No one

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all fucked. The hes-said she-said stuff makes it a pain in the ass to figure out what's actually going on here. Hunt did cross the line though, that much I feel fine saying. Charges were never filed, so it was easy to fall asleep on this thing.

I get that. But where was the video that it took so long to come??

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so much wrong here.

The major question I have is, did the league and the Chiefs have access to the video? Or were the police and prosecutors keeping it under wraps to everyone until they decided if they were going to do anything?

Would the hotel not give the NFL and the Chiefs the video because it was private property?

It's not like they could force the hotel to hand over the video. And the fact that prosecutors decided not to press charges against anyone meant that the video was not going to become public information.

I don't know enough about the legal aspects of how all of this works to say for sure if the league and the Chiefs could have had access to that video or not so right now I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they couldn't see the video until today just like the rest of us

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The major question I have is, did the league and the Chiefs have access to the video? Or were the police and prosecutors keeping it under wraps to everyone until they decided if they were going to do anything?

Would the hotel not give the NFL and the Chiefs the video because it was private property?

It's not like they could force the hotel to hand over the video. And the fact that prosecutors decided not to press charges against anyone meant that the video was not going to become public information.

I don't know enough about the legal aspects of how all of this works to say for sure if the league and the Chiefs could have had access to that video or not so right now I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they couldn't see the video until today just like the rest of us
Guys on Twitter day they knew

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hunt certainly crossed the line.....question obviously is why.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys on Twitter day they knew

The only tweet I've seen so far is it someone said they knew a video existed. That does not mean they had access to it.

If, in fact, they had access to it then that is a whole different situation

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only tweet I've seen so far is it someone said they knew a video existed. That does not mean they had access to it.

If, in fact, they had access to it then that is a whole different situation
Wel yes u are right. But regardless that means they knew of the situation

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done for this year. Sucks for me, as I have him in fantasy, but no way do I see the league letting him suit up and cloud the Chiefs' playoff run.
Blue Horseshoe loves Spencer Ware......

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt certainly crossed the line.....question obviously is why.

Why is irellevant. You can be baited, but it’s the action that gets you in trouble. So there really is no defending hunt.

The question I ask is why now??