• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Pushes woman

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's a good thing that Rice's case had video. Even before the video leaked he was given the biggest suspension ever in US major sports. By a lot. His suspension was longer than ALL the combined suspensions by the NHL, NBA, MLB, Boxing and Nascar for Domestic Violence in the history of their sports.

When the Rice video broke there was an NHL player out on bail for DV, going to trial and then playing games that same day. He was bailed out the same week he started. It's not perfect but has gotten better.

NBA still for CONVICTIONS of DV just last year went 6 games (7% of the season). MLB still the past few seasons give out 15 game ones (8% of the season). Rice's INITIAL suspension was 13% of the season, for a case the charges were dropped like nothing illegal happened.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you are the one who said you'd sign this POS in a heartbeat. I said that I wouldn't and if my team did I'd be pissed. Get it pissed! I'd call my team out not praise them for it like you would...

Continue to deflect and be a hypocrite.

You sit here and defend giving Suh the largest DL $ of all-time along with all the other douche bags your team has signed/resigned. You really are too cute you HYPOCRITE.

I realize your lack of football knowledge as you continue to prove it time and time again with each posts.

You really enjoy cherry picking and taking things out of context to fit your argument don't you? Look I've already said he's a douche. I don't condone what he reportedly did? But, someone will sign him. Someone will get a good deal. Again I don't pretend to use athletes as role models. You do, and I feel bad for you.

Try finding a real role model and leave sports to being sports.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continue to deflect and be a hypocrite.

You sit here and defend giving Suh the largest DL $ of all-time along with all the other douche bags your team has signed/resigned. You really are too cute you HYPOCRITE.

I realize your lack of football knowledge as you continue to prove it time and time again with each posts.

You really enjoy cherry picking and taking things out of context to fit your argument don't you? Look I've already said he's a douche. I don't condone what he reportedly did? But, someone will sign him. Someone will get a good deal. Again I don't pretend to use athletes as role models. You do, and I feel bad for you.

Try finding a real role model and leave sports to being sports.
Suh did he r*pe, murder, DV, etc..??? Sure he played tough football but nothing like these guys that you flat out said you would sign in a heartbeat. Don't try to lump me into your stupidity. For the most part when the Fins found out that their guy did something wrong they cut them whereas patsies sign these POS with you happy they did so because it's only sports. Get the F out of here with your BS....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh did he r*pe, murder, DV, etc..??? Sure he played tough football but nothing like these guys that you flat out said you would sign in a heartbeat. Don't try to lump me into your stupidity. For the most part when the Fins found out that their guy did something wrong they cut them whereas patsies sign these POS with you happy they did so because it's only sports. Get the F out of here with your BS....

I've already shown you plenty of players Miami signed/resigned after committing crimes. You really need to learn about your team that you so much want to try and defend. Suh was just the cash cow $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ showing your team is as classless as any other organization to try and win. "He played tough football" now that's cute. How about you cut the shit and call a spade a spade. Tough football intentionally stepping on players repeatedly , twisting injured players legs, kicking dudes in the nuts...

Find some real role models you ass clown.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already shown you plenty of players Miami signed/resigned after committing crimes. You really need to learn about your team that you so much want to try and defend. Suh was just the cash cow $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ showing your team is as classless as any other organization to try and win. "He played tough football" now that's cute. How about you cut the shit and call a spade a spade. Tough football intentionally stepping on players repeatedly , twisting injured players legs, kicking dudes in the nuts...

Find some real role models you ass clown.

In B4 some conspiracy tin foil hat wearing ass clown starts crying about Suh was being unjustly profiled or some other stupid shit. Yet that POS Miami organization handed him the largest DL contract EVA.

Hypocrite's unite

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In B4 some conspiracy tin foil hat wearing ass clown starts crying about Suh was being unjustly profiled or some other stupid shit. Yet that POS Miami organization handed him the largest DL contract EVA.

Hypocrite's unite
There's a difference between being dirty on the field and r*pe, murder , DV, etc.... The other difference is that you welcome your scumbag team to sign these guys whereas I ask my team not to. Get the difference??? Of course it happens to every team as you can't predict this shit but it's how you handle it. Your team paid a serial killer and everyone full well knew that he was up to no good. Maybe not murder but he was always a gang banger...thats just one example. Anyway keep your patsies blinders on this isn't about us it's about kids seeing this shit and thinking it's alright to do. Kids don't always listen to parents they look up to these guys and the teams that hire them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between being dirty on the field and r*pe, murder , DV, etc.... The other difference is that you welcome your scumbag team to sign these guys whereas I ask my team not to. Get the difference??? Of course it happens to every team as you can't predict this shit but it's how you handle it. Your team paid a serial killer and everyone full well knew that he was up to no good. Maybe not murder but he was always a gang banger...thats just one example. Anyway keep your patsies blinders on this isn't about us it's about kids seeing this shit and thinking it's alright to do. Kids don't always listen to parents they look up to these guys and the teams that hire them.

Sweetie, slow down and regroup. You're all over the place. This happens when you talk out your ass on subjects you know little about. So let's break this down shall we?

1. There's a difference between being dirty on the field and r*pe, murder , DV, etc.... how about the other 10 or so players I listed? Keep deflecting. Suh is a POS, always has been, always will be and your team signed him to the biggest DL contract EVA. :L

2. The other difference is that you welcome your scumbag team to sign these guys whereas I ask my team not to. Get the difference??? So how's asking your team :pound::pound:not to sign them working out for you? About as good as your arguments here are going if you ask me. If you need help with any of this look back @ #1 above and find new role models. :L

3. Of course it happens to every team as you can't predict this shit but it's how you handle it. :LSo you mean like releasing AH the day he was arrested?

4. Your team paid a serial killer and everyone full well knew that he was up to no good. Maybe not murder but he was always a gang banger. See # 1,2,3 above or my other posts. :L

5. Anyway keep your patsies blinders on this isn't about us it's about kids seeing this shit and thinking it's alright to do. Kids don't always listen to parents they look up to these guys and the teams that hire them.
Keep being part of the problem and not the solution. It's everyone else's fault. Your excuses are weak just like your arguments:L do you have any credible evidence that supports this claim? I'm sure you can find some millennial psychobabble PHd who can support your claim. Go for it. This should be great.

Broken down into 5 legible points and you FAILED on each and every one congratulations:yes::thumb::clap:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweetie, slow down and regroup. You're all over the place. This happens when you talk out your ass on subjects you know little about. So let's break this down shall we?

1. There's a difference between being dirty on the field and r*pe, murder , DV, etc.... how about the other 10 or so players I listed? Keep deflecting. Suh is a POS, always has been, always will be and your team signed him to the biggest DL contract EVA. :L

2. The other difference is that you welcome your scumbag team to sign these guys whereas I ask my team not to. Get the difference??? So how's asking your team :pound::pound:not to sign them working out for you? About as good as your arguments here are going if you ask me. If you need help with any of this look back @ #1 above and find new role models. :L

3. Of course it happens to every team as you can't predict this shit but it's how you handle it. :LSo you mean like releasing AH the day he was arrested?

4. Your team paid a serial killer and everyone full well knew that he was up to no good. Maybe not murder but he was always a gang banger. See # 1,2,3 above or my other posts. :L

5. Anyway keep your patsies blinders on this isn't about us it's about kids seeing this shit and thinking it's alright to do. Kids don't always listen to parents they look up to these guys and the teams that hire them.
Keep being part of the problem and not the solution. It's everyone else's fault. Your excuses are weak just like your arguments:L do you have any credible evidence that supports this claim? I'm sure you can find some millennial psychobabble PHd who can support your claim. Go for it. This should be great.

Broken down into 5 legible points and you FAILED on each and every one congratulations:yes::thumb::clap:
You really are brain dead. In pretty much every instance Miami cut guys like maualuga whereas patsies kept a serial killer under their payroll until he was prosecuted knowing full well when drafted that he was a gang banger. Chandler Jones walked into a cop shop drugged up and naked yet played in the super bowl.

You aren't even smart enough to compare apples to apples but the main point is that I detest when this happens in Miami whereas you welcome scum bags to your team for the sake of winning. You open up your arms because you as well as your team doesn't have an ounce of integrity. That's the point you idiot... and there's no rebuttal to that shit until you and others stop cheering on your team when they sign POS like AH etc...maybe your team is learning as the didn't sign hunt but you were all over it like a fat kid on a smartie not a good look.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are brain dead. In pretty much every instance Miami cut guys like maualuga whereas patsies kept a serial killer under their payroll until he was prosecuted knowing full well when drafted that he was a gang banger. Chandler Jones walked into a cop shop drugged up and naked yet played in the super bowl.

You aren't even smart enough to compare apples to apples but the main point is that I detest when this happens in Miami whereas you welcome scum bags to your team for the sake of winning. You open up your arms because you as well as your team doesn't have an ounce of integrity. That's the point you idiot... and there's no rebuttal to that shit until you and others stop cheering on your team when they sign POS like AH etc...maybe your team is learning as the didn't sign hunt but you were all over it like a fat kid on a smartie not a good look.

You're wrong and I've already shown you that, but we're used to that you HYPOCRITE.

Mercury Morris says hold my nose candy.

Go learn something about your own team first, then come back and try and talk football.