• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Pushes woman

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what's going on here as a fact unless there's audio somewhere, but from what I did see, that's 100% suspension worthy. She may have indeed called him the N word or something, Idk, but that doesn't really justify what's going on there either. Mainly thinking of the kick while she was on the ground that will do him in.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who just picked up Spencer Ware?

raw

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what's going on here as a fact unless there's audio somewhere, but from what I did see, that's 100% suspension worthy. She may have indeed called him the N word or something, Idk, but that doesn't really justify what's going on there either. Mainly thinking of the kick while she was on the ground that will do him in.
IIRC, don't the police, prosecutors, etc have all of this and they filed nothing? Not excusing anything. Just trying to catch up to this thing again.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that being reported?
This is what Hunt's friends say helped incite the whole thing if you look in the aftermath video I think.

Both sides lying their ass off from what I can tell; or at least not being 100% truthful. I'd watch all the videos if nothing else to pick up the fragmented pieces here.

I was mostly looking for a kick I was being told about, but there's other stuff going on I am still looking into, such as if Kareem Hunt's GF? (or just friend?) was assaulted and that pissed him off. That was another claim I saw being thrown around.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still hit a girl. Sad that your defending it
What the fuck are you talking about? I am saying there are facts I don't know, but I still want Hunt OFF the team immediately from what I've seen. Hunt had many chances to de-escalate and went through his friends like it was the DL just to get a shot in on this chick.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what Hunt's friends say helped incite the whole thing if you look in the aftermath video I think.

Both sides lying their ass off from what I can tell.

If she refers to him as a ****** after the fact (assuming she's done nothing at all to provoke this), I'd have no issues with it. Pieces of shit deserve no support. If there is more to the story....

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will the league view this differently from DV? They were practically strangers. How will that effect their decision

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ should be working for the NFL, they are better than anyone of those pencil pushers on payroll with so called federal agency/law enforcement experience.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? I am saying there are facts I don't know, but I still want Hunt OFF the team immediately from what I've seen. Hunt had many chances to de-escalate and went through his friends like it was the DL just to get a shot in on this chick.
I actually just deleted my post, I missed your other post, apologies

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she refers to him as a ****** after the fact (assuming she's done nothing at all to provoke this), I'd have no issues with it. Pieces of shit deserve no support. If there is more to the story....
If she called him a n*****, does that justify kicking her while she's on the ground? Surely not. Ultimately, the NFL should be holding their players to high standards. Hunt fucked up- and even if he technically skates with the law- he can and should no longer be a Chief in my view. IDK about career ender, but this is gonna follow him around.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she called him a n*****, does that justify kicking her while she's on the ground? Surely not. Ultimately, the NFL should be holding their players to high standards. Hunt fucked up- and even if technically skates with the law- can and should no longer be a Chief in my view.
Don’t mind @Ricky Roma hed likely get his teeth kicked in by a 4 year old. And he’s also a tool. In before he lies and tells us how tough he is

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the NFL will bullshit around the problem like they have done will all the criminal conduct cases and bring the hammer down because the public outcry, act like it is new to them even though they already knew about it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the NFL will bullshit around the problem like they have done will all the criminal conduct cases and bring the hammer down because the public outcry, even though it happened almost a year ago.
That's honestly what bugs me about this. I initially assumed it wasn't anything serious based on the cops doing dick.