• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Pushes woman

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Why' is relevant to me. I don't like a black/white answer......I want to see all facets that led to said incident....and it would certainly help in curbing the incidents. Again....what Hunt did was wrong.

Hunt is a professional athlete making a lot of money. Being baited is not an excuse for his actions. He is a reflection to his team and to the nfl. Doesn’t matter why he does anything. All that matters is that he did it.

And don’t forget professional athletes are also in peak shape and condition. There is no way this was an even match.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect if no one got hurt in this incident then the answer to that would be: almost every person has done something worse.

Eh, I don't know about that... I'm sure most men on here have gotten into physical altercations with men... not sure very many have hit/kicked a woman ... that's a much worse level

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a guy that can't handle alcohol and has no problem hitting/kicking a woman. I drink but I don't hit women. It's a mindset... even when they piss you off. Obviously, hunt doesn't have that ...

On the face of it, you're absolutely correct. Everything points to Hunt being a piece of shit.

Now......I'm just throwing this out there.......what if she just told him that she aborted their baby....or killed his mother or whatever.

I am simply throwing out an extreme example of course.....would you feel the exact same way to Hunt?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a guy that can't handle alcohol and has no problem hitting/kicking a woman. I drink but I don't hit women. It's a mindset... even when they piss you off. Obviously, hunt doesn't have that ...

I can’t compare myself to hunt though. Because I don’t get baited like an athlete or any other celebrity.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the face of it, you're absolutely correct. Everything points to Hunt being a piece of shit.

Now......I'm just throwing this out there.......what if she just told him that she aborted their baby....or killed his mother or whatever.

I am simply throwing out an extreme example of course.....would you feel the exact same way to Hunt?

They didn't know each other ... they had just met ... they were basically strangers

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I don't know about that... I'm sure most men on here have gotten into physical altercations with men... not sure very many have hit/kicked a woman ... that's a much worse level
If Hunt, the guy who carries Linebackers with his legs, kicked a woman then she would be in the hospital

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt is a professional athlete making a lot of money. Being baited is not an excuse for his actions. He is a reflection to his team and to the nfl. Doesn’t matter why he does anything. All that matters is that he did it.

And don’t forget professional athletes are also in peak shape and condition. There is no way this was an even match.

Again.....I want to know the entire story. On the face of it, of course it's garbage and Hunt looks like a piece of shit. Probably more than likely he is. I simply want to know every aspect to this story before I cast down in absolute.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is wentz was probably involved in this somehow.

To paraphrase my good friend PE1, Wentz was ALMOST involved in this. Accordingly, he deserves to be punished as if he actually were.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t compare myself to hunt though. Because I don’t get baited like an athlete or any other celebrity.

FairPoint. However, even as regular people we get baited at different times in our lives in different situations and the true test of someone's character comes out in those moments

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't know each other ... they had just met ... they were basically strangers

OK...something still led to this....and if I'm to come to a conclusion, I still need all the facts.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hunt, the guy who carries Linebackers with his legs, kicked a woman then she would be in the hospital

Yep, it was not a completely vicious kick. You can tell he let up a lot but that is still not condoning his actions

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again.....I want to know the entire story. On the face of it, of course it's garbage and Hunt looks like a piece of shit. Probably more than likely he is. I simply want to know every aspect to this story before I cast down in absolute.

Well, I think the only absolute that has been said or given is that he will be punished. I think that is pretty safe to assume. The penalty all depends on the whether it is classified as a push or a hit.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, Hunt has freaky leg strength. Man could’ve knocked her out cold if that was the intent.

It tends to indicate as I have said before that this is more about self-control (booze or otherwise) than any indication of an abusive personal relationship like DV is.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it was not a completely vicious kick. You can tell he let up a lot but that is still not condoning his actions
Agreed.

Thats why I'm in the 'he should get suspended' and not the 'F#&*# that piece of s#&*#' camp

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FairPoint. However, even as regular people we get baited at different times in our lives in different situations and the true test of someone's character comes out in those moments

Just for an example. Cheating is wrong right?? But have you ever had multiple supermodels hit on you at the same time?? Pretty sure I would fold too. It’s amazing that some celebrities don’t cheat even more than they do.

But it is very easy to say. Well I never did and never will cheat.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think the only absolute that has been said or given is that he will be punished. I think that is pretty safe to assume. The penalty all depends on the whether it is classified as a push or a hit.

Shouldn't facts leading up to 'push' or 'hit' count? Or are you in the camp that it's completely irrelevant?