• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Pushes woman

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....I'm just questioning your absolute thoughts had it been Mahomes and not some dude in a totally irrelevant position as RB....
I’d probably be extremely disappointed as I am now, but the gravity of how it would haunt the franchise would probably loom at lot larger than it does now as there was a ton of hopes, dreams, and assets put into Mahomes.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d probably be extremely disappointed as I am now, but the gravity of how it would haunt the franchise would probably loom at lot larger than it does now as there was a ton of hopes, dreams, and assets put into Mahomes.

I saw a lot of the KC Chiefs as lightning in a bottle this year, so it will be interesting to see this unit in 2019 if they have hate to go full bore without Hunt.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I’m old fashioned. At my ripe age of 34.

Treat women with respect
Don’t hit women

It’s not that difficult

But if they call me names watchout

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
typical Chiefs trash

Chiefs saw the video and ignored it

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I’m old fashioned. At my ripe age of 34.

Treat women with respect
Don’t hit women

It’s not that difficult

But if they call me names watchout

“What are the two things ALL battered woman have in common?

1... They all ‘ask for it’ and 2... They All ... DON’T ... LISTEN!!!”

- @Ricky Roma

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“What are the two things ALL battered woman have in common?

1... They all ‘ask for it’ and 2... They All ... DON’T ... LISTEN!!!”

- @Ricky Roma

3. They were once hot and in shape. But they let themselves go!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be viewed as a huge dick comment and I'm not talking about dudes who actually wail on women with fists...

However, I'm a tad tired of people acting like a shove to a girl during a heated moment like that or other incidents like it should just make the guy labeled a piece of shit for life... As if the worst crime you could ever commit is shoving a girl in an impulsive and chaotic moment like Hunt. Or during some blowout end of the relationship fight when things get emotionally out of control. Again... I'm not talking about a beating. I'm talking about stuff like this. She was acting like a dip shit too... she got shoved. That kind of goes with the territory of acting like a dip shit.

I am CERTAINLY not saying Hunt was right. He was wrong... but Jesus. The level of outrage with this shit. You'd think he put her in the hospital or killed her.

"Well, let me tell you, by golly! I have never, ever put my hands on a woman and never will!"... No, but you've done other stupid ass impulsive shit in your life.

It's just this fucking outrage culture we live in. Not only is everything blown way out of proportion - but people with agendas do back-flips in order to make it some larger social statement. Whether it's about Kaepernick, treatment of women... etc...

Just fuck off. The girl is fine, they were all acting like jackasses and the authorities weren't brought into the equation. It's none of your business, to be honest.

Now... give me your facepalms and bullshit ratings! Bring it! lol

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be viewed as a huge dick comment and I'm not talking about dudes who actually wail on women with fists...

However, I'm a tad tired of people acting like a shove to a girl during a heated moment like that or other incidents like it should just make the guy labeled a piece of shit for life... As if the worst crime you could ever commit is shoving a girl in an impulsive and chaotic moment like Hunt. Or during some blowout end of the relationship fight when things get emotionally out of control. Again... I'm not talking about a beating. I'm talking about stuff like this. She was acting like a dip shit too... she got shoved. That kind of goes with the territory of acting like a dip shit.

I am CERTAINLY not saying Hunt was right. He was wrong... but Jesus. The level of outrage with this shit. You'd think he put her in the hospital or killed her.

"Well, let me tell you, by golly! I have never, ever put my hands on a woman and never will!"... No, but you've done other stupid ass impulsive shit in your life.

It's just this fucking outrage culture we live in. Not only is everything blown way out of proportion - but people with agendas do back-flips in order to make it some larger social statement. Whether it's about Kaepernick, treatment of women... etc...

Just fuck off. The girl is fine, they were all acting like jackasses and the authorities weren't brought into the equation. It's none of your business, to be honest.

Word

I enjoy it because I live in KC and hate the Chiefs

Otherwise, I don't give a fuck

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to a police report obtained by Cleveland.com, the woman and her friend spent the night of Feb. 9 hanging on a party bus in Cleveland with Hunt and his friends. At some point in the night, everyone headed back to Hunt's place at The Metropolitan at the 9, where the incident took place.

One of Hunt's friends said that incident started after they found out that the woman, a student at Kent State, was only 19 years old. However, the woman disputed that fact and said that she was kicked out of Hunt's place because she "didn't want" one of the men.

After being kicked out, one of Hunt's friends said that the woman started using racial slurs. At that point, someone in Hunt's party apparently gave the woman and her friend $20 for a ride home, but the woman didn't want to leave. According to the police report, she stuck around for at least 30 more minutes and was yelling and pounding on the door to Hunt's apartment.

According to the police report, the physical altercation started when the woman hit one of Hunt's female friends in the face. At that point, Hunt came out of his apartment and "shoved and pushed" the woman, which is where the video picks up.
So no one couldn't call security or the police, so nobody but Hunt was allowed to do anything? So a presumably drunk woman can set you off because she said something stupid.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watching the video, I agree with you, up until he kicked her.

Let's also remember there is more evidence here than in the Elliott case.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a woman is trying to pick a fight / get physical, how do you stop it? You can't hit her, you can't leave - it's your place. Wouldn't you push her away if she was throwing punches?

Hunt should get 6 games because Roger.
The precedent has been set.
Wait maybe 3 games because Jamis.....
Was an elevator involved?
Dunno, Is he friends with Mara?????

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the video, I agree with you, up until he kicked her.

Let's also remember there is more evidence here than in the Elliott case.

Foster is on his second DV tour and will probably get less than Zeke. No video for the crazy one Foster