• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Pushes woman

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a woman is trying to pick a fight / get physical, how do you stop it? You can't hit her, you can't leave - it's your place. Wouldn't you push her away if she was throwing punches?

Hunt should get 6 games because Roger.
The precedent has been set.
Wait maybe 3 games because Jamis.....
Was an elevator involved?
Dunno, Is he friends with Mara?????
Explain the kick

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a woman is trying to pick a fight / get physical, how do you stop it? You can't hit her, you can't leave - it's your place. Wouldn't you push her away if she was throwing punches?

Or call security or the police or you boys that you support with your lifestyle can't take care of it. Hunt chose the dumbest option.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If any of the background story from Hunt's camp is true, he'd had a lot more sympathy had he simply not kicked the woman when she was literally down.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be viewed as a huge dick comment and I'm not talking about dudes who actually wail on women with fists...

However, I'm a tad tired of people acting like a shove to a girl during a heated moment like that or other incidents like it should just make the guy labeled a piece of shit for life... As if the worst crime you could ever commit is shoving a girl in an impulsive and chaotic moment like Hunt. Or during some blowout end of the relationship fight when things get emotionally out of control. Again... I'm not talking about a beating. I'm talking about stuff like this. She was acting like a dip shit too... she got shoved. That kind of goes with the territory of acting like a dip shit.

I am CERTAINLY not saying Hunt was right. He was wrong... but Jesus. The level of outrage with this shit. You'd think he put her in the hospital or killed her.

"Well, let me tell you, by golly! I have never, ever put my hands on a woman and never will!"... No, but you've done other stupid ass impulsive shit in your life.

It's just this fucking outrage culture we live in. Not only is everything blown way out of proportion - but people with agendas do back-flips in order to make it some larger social statement. Whether it's about Kaepernick, treatment of women... etc...

Just fuck off. The girl is fine, they were all acting like jackasses and the authorities weren't brought into the equation. It's none of your business, to be honest.

Now... give me your facepalms and bullshit ratings! Bring it! lol

No doubt this is not the worst thing anyone has ever done but you would admit a suspension from his employer (a very public company) is the minimum that should be considered?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#MeToo vs #BlackLivesMatter. Could get interesting. :pop2:
tenor.gif