• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap post game

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry but I love this guy. Look he has had his ups and down, he still needs to learn but you can see that nothing affects him.

Colin Kaepernick: Critics 'can tweet to me tonight' - NFL.com

Best Line: "Critics can tweet me tonight" ......... Love it

Sorry to make a Thread you can delete this thread in like 2 days. I just wanted people to see this. Gore also had some nice things to say.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He made a lot of mistakes again yesterday. The biggest mistakes so far for him this year has been his inablity to scan the entire field fast enough, missing open receivers. This has happened in every game so far this year. As soon as he breaks the pocket, believe me when I tell you that I see at least one receiver with a 5 step lead on a defender, but Kaep just misses it and continues to hold on to the ball and scramble out of bounds. I'm speculating that coaches are not asking him to go through much progressions (maybe one or two reads), but it has to be 3-4 reads then use your legs once you realized that your options are truly being covered. He's very slow in processing things IMO. Of course he can improve on those things, but it takes time maybe years

Last edited by a moderator:

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T he forty Niners would be well served to bring in Steve Young to work with Kaep. In a lot of ways he reminds me of Steve Young in his early Niner career. Young started out With one maybe two reads before he took off running. But he was able to grow and learn rather quickly to go through his progressions and run as a last resort. True Young Had Rice, Brent Jones, John Taylor but still even last night Kaep seemed to be one read maybe two then running or taking the sack. Kaep has the talent' the ability and seemingly the intellegence and I think Young could really help him progress.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry but I love this guy. Look he has had his ups and down, he still needs to learn but you can see that nothing affects him.

Sorry to make a Thread you can delete this thread in like 2 days. I just wanted people to see this. Gore also had some nice things to say.

Boy, I see it just the opposite. I thought his response was childish and petulant and made him look like a fool. You could see he was very defensive about being called out by the interviewers for his childish behavior. I was very disappointed in that interview. Look how Gore conducted himself and compare it to kaepernick's boorishness in the same interview. The young man has a lot to learn.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great interview and Gore loved it and everyone on there loved it. It was the right answer. I give him a 10 a F***ing 10. What you want him to say. It hurt my feeling and I cried all day. Come on. This was great. He is right what he said about those fans. They have no clue how hard he works.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great interview and Gore loved it and everyone on there loved it. It was the right answer. I give him a 10 a F***ing 10. What you want him to say. It hurt my feeling and I cried all day. Come on. This was great. He is right what he said about those fans. They have no clue how hard he works.

Not a problem. We can look at the same event and see it completely differently. I actually watched Gore and it seemed to me that Gore was embarrassed by kaepernick's behavior. The other thing is kaepernick seemed to think he put those tweeters in their place with his mediocre performance Thursday night. He was still very suspect in this game and against a decent team he probably would have floundered again.

I really liked his comments about Clay Mathews and his plan of intimidation, but the pissing war with the tweeters was simply childish.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach supports him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not a problem. We can look at the same event and see it completely differently. I actually watched Gore and it seemed to me that Gore was embarrassed by kaepernick's behavior. The other thing is kaepernick seemed to think he put those tweeters in their place with his mediocre performance Thursday night. He was still very suspect in this game and against a decent team he probably would have floundered again.

I really liked his comments about Clay Mathews and his plan of intimidation, but the pissing war with the tweeters was simply childish.

:agree:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously I love kaepers... but I have to disagree a little. Even if that means I (gulp) agree slightly with Toby. He says he doesnt care what anyone else thinks then "likes" all the negative comments. Obviously he cares. He says he doesn't care what anyone says then says "they can tweet me tonight". Obviously he cares.

Its ok if you care Kap, just as long as you don't let it affect your game. Or start to believe them. Its ok to listen and respond otherwise if that helps you.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made a lot of mistakes again yesterday. The biggest mistakes so far for him this year has been his inablity to scan the entire field fast enough, missing open receivers. This has happened in every game so far this year. As soon as he breaks the pocket, believe me when I tell you that I see at least one receiver with a 5 step lead on a defender, but Kaep just misses it and continues to hold on to the ball and scramble out of bounds. I'm speculating that coaches are not asking him to go through much progressions (maybe one or two reads), but it has to be 3-4 reads then use your legs once you realized that your options are truly being covered. He's very slow in processing things IMO. Of course he can improve on those things, but it takes time maybe years

To be fair, he does seem to be under more pressure so far this year than last. The 0-line has not played particularly strong.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he does seem to be under more pressure so far this year than last. The 0-line has not played particularly strong.

its like smith's first year under harbaugh. offensive line and wr play wasn't up to par. hopefully roman sticks to the basics, that will get our offense moving.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, this is bumming the shit out of me. Forces us to be a power run offense with low risk high percentage passing game. Which is fine and suits our current receiving personnel.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I love kaepers... but I have to disagree a little. Even if that means I (gulp) agree slightly with Toby. He says he doesnt care what anyone else thinks then "likes" all the negative comments. Obviously he cares. He says he doesn't care what anyone says then says "they can tweet me tonight". Obviously he cares.

Its ok if you care Kap, just as long as you don't let it affect your game. Or start to believe them. Its ok to listen and respond otherwise if that helps you.

I would prefer that he be above the Tweet nonsense and just ignore it. He is a professional and a public figure and thus open to criticism. His behavior reminds me of Whysies and Sickness with this "ban the troll" obsession of theirs.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer that he be above the Tweet nonsense and just ignore it. He is a professional and a public figure and thus open to criticism.

Totally agree. Especially since he looked so rattled against Seattle and Indy. You can't be responding to that stuff and look rattled in some games. That's bad. And I agree that he has not looked good this year -- he is missing open receivers -- like not even throwing to them -- and I am perplexed. Maybe I should cut him some slack since he hasn't had a full season of games starting yet, but still.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down with what Kap said (because what else is he going to say, really?). But also agreed that he needs to step up. He has looked rattled on the field and in that post game show he looked overly defensive and mad.

Maybe instead of spending time re-tweeting spend a little extra time studying film? Looks like Kap needs it at this point.

That being said, he's still a young QB (experience wise). I think he'll be fine.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down with what Kap said (because what else is he going to say, really?). But also agreed that he needs to step up. He has looked rattled on the field and in that post game show he looked overly defensive and mad.

Maybe instead of spending time re-tweeting spend a little extra time studying film? Looks like Kap needs it at this point.

That being said, he's still a young QB (experience wise). I think he'll be fine.

Nothing.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and let others think you a fool than open it and remove all doubt."

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U have no clue how hard he works. You don't know how much he studies. By you saying he should study more in the play book makes you look Naïve.

Its social media world these days. If he doesn't Tweet then it looks like he doesn't care about the fans or that he cant take heat from the Fans. Its a lose lose situation for him.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U have no clue how hard he works. You don't know how much he studies. By you saying he should study more in the play book makes you look Naïve.

Its social media world these days. If he doesn't Tweet then it looks like he doesn't care about the fans or that he cant take heat from the Fans. Its a lose lose situation for him.

It's a fair point that we don't know how much he studies, but every story I read about how hard he works is all physical stuff -- none of it is about his work in the film room. This is in contrast to Russell Wilson where most of the stories about his work habits center on his work in the film room. This might be because Kaep is pegged as a running qb and his physical work habits are extraordinary and the media is ignoring his work on the intellectual part of the game, but it could also be that he needs to do more work in that regard, it's difficult to say.