• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap post game

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say this but Wilson doesn't look that great. His defense and running game has bailed him out in 2 games. 2 Defensive TDs in late games. Mostly his Defense. He didn't do anything in this last game.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm new to the forum so not sure if this has been discussed but Kaepernick just isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Deion asked him a long somewhat deep question and based on Kaepernick 's response.... he didn't understand it whatsoever. Kaep has a great confident sometimes arrogant attitude that is great for a RB. Instead Quarterback needs to be more even keel. But this is the card we were dealt with a "mobile quarterback". I see a QB with a very steep learning curve, it will take him quite a while to progress like we hope

Last edited by a moderator:

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm new to the forum so not sure if this has been discussed but Kaepernick just isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Deion asked him a long somewhat deep question and based on Kaepernick 's response.... he didn't understand it whatsoever. Kaep has a great confident sometimes arrogant attitude that is great for a RB. Instead Quarterback needs to be more even keel. But this is the card we were dealt with a "mobile quarterback". I see a QB with a very steep learning curve, it will take him quite a while to progress like we hope

Curious as to what the "mobile quarterback" comment is supposed to mean?

Wasn't Steve Young a "mobile quarterback?" Or is "mobile quarterback" code for something else?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick wonderlic score was a 37. He is fine. Wilson a 28, Andrew Luck a 37.

He has the brains. He is smart enough.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't Steve Young a "mobile quarterback?" Or is "mobile quarterback" code for something else?

me want to know too :wtf2:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say this but Wilson doesn't look that great. His defense and running game has bailed him out in 2 games. 2 Defensive TDs in late games. Mostly his Defense. He didn't do anything in this last game.

I disagree. When they needed him most, he came up big with his legs. He certainly has a knack for doing that when the game is on the line. I'll give him credit for that.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steve was the most accurate passer of all time

It means he's currently incapable of being a Pocket Passer. Elway & Montana each had the skill set to be mobile Quarterbacks but they realized it is more efficient to pass from the pocket.

Did you notice the plays being run versus the Rams? It was high school stuff, the playbook looks so dumbed down. Ask yourself an honest question. How would Kaepernick be performing on the Jets, Bills or Bucs. At this current time, I don't think he would be doing significantly better than their current QBs.

I see a offense with Pro Bowl RB, TE, WR and one of the best offensive lines in modern NFL history... & a Rookie QB.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with u big time. Wilson has not looked good. Kap has looked better overall.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick wonderlic score was a 37. He is fine. Wilson a 28, Andrew Luck a 37.

He has the brains. He is smart enough.

Probably just got lazy and over confident since things went pretty smoothly for him last year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious as to what the "mobile quarterback" comment is supposed to mean?Wasn't Steve Young a "mobile quarterback?" Or is "mobile quarterback" code for something else?

Oh shut the fuck up and go away.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shut the fuck up and go away.

I don't understand why you have to react to everything like a 14 year old. I thought you were an old man?

Also why did my question upset you so much? Did you see a clear connection between a quarterback's mobility and his inherent goodness as a quarterback? Also, was it obvious to you why the term was in quotes? It was just a bizarre thing to say.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see a clear connection between a quarterback's mobility and his inherent goodness as a quarterback?
Yes, especially when he attended a small college school.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why you have to react to everything like a 14 year old. I thought you were an old man?

Also why did my question upset you so much? Did you see a clear connection between a quarterback's mobility and his inherent goodness as a quarterback? Also, was it obvious to you why the term was in quotes? It was just a bizarre thing to say.

Because your clown ass is trying to make a snide racial innuendo. But you knew that. Give up the baiting and, as others have asked of you, go back to lurking. The more you talk, the stupider you sound.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm actually discouraged by Kap's comments after the game. His boasting shows gross immaturity IMO, and I think he's still more concerned with making himself look good than actually becoming good.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually discouraged by Kap's comments after the game. His boasting shows gross immaturity IMO, and I think he's still more concerned with making himself look good than actually becoming good.
I would agree that he should just keep his mouth shut until he deserves the praise he expects. I would disagree that he is not trying to be the best QB he can be. I hope he gets (or already is ) humbled by the fact he has not played that well and has a lot to learn about the game.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I didn't mind his post game comments...they could have certainly been worse - especially in response to Deion's follow up question. If he truly had a huge ego he would have blown up at the suggestion that he isn't good enough/experienced enough to shoulder the load of this team. I'd prefer he also stay off twitter or at least keep it very minimal, but technology and youth are always growing together.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest and fellow fans won't like it but when I hear Kaepernick open his mouth it sounds like a 17 year old boy. It's so simple minded and depth less

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I would agree that he should just keep his mouth shut until he deserves the praise he expects. I would disagree that he is not trying to be the best QB he can be. I hope he gets (or already is ) humbled by the fact he has not played that well and has a lot to learn about the game.

I just find it extremely immature to even be thinking about or addressing to the media the crap talking people do on twitter. It's not something bad in and of itself; it just smacks of immaturity and makes me doubt where his focus is.