• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap post game

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually discouraged by Kap's comments after the game. His boasting shows gross immaturity IMO, and I think he's still more concerned with making himself look good than actually becoming good.

Especially when he had nothing to boast about. He played a mediocre game against a team that they should have beaten. He did nothing special.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it extremely immature to even be thinking about or addressing to the media the crap talking people do on twitter. It's not something bad in and of itself; it just smacks of immaturity and makes me doubt where his focus is.
No question. 2 things have turned me off so far this season

1) Harbaugh complaining to the media about the Packers targetting Kaep during option plays
2) Kaepernick complaining to the media about twitter or whatever

I thought talking to the media before the SB took away some focus and it's discouraging to see us still making those mistakes.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it extremely immature to even be thinking about or addressing to the media the crap talking people do on twitter. It's not something bad in and of itself; it just smacks of immaturity and makes me doubt where his focus is.
I don't have a facebook or twitter account.....I think I mentioned on another thread that no professional sports player should have one either. Kap needs to focus on his career ,not his social status...I agree. He just got bitten by a cougar, I hear.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question. 2 things have turned me off so far this season

1) Harbaugh complaining to the media about the Packers targetting Kaep during option plays
2) Kaepernick complaining to the media about twitter or whatever

I thought talking to the media before the SB took away some focus and it's discouraging to see us still making those mistakes.
Are you a 9er fan?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because your clown ass is trying to make a snide racial innuendo. But you knew that. Give up the baiting and, as others have asked of you, go back to lurking. The more you talk, the stupider you sound.

Clown ass? How old are you? 14? I thought you were an old man?

And race baiting? I didn't say anything about race. I guess you're implying that I was saying that he was race baiting with the statement in quotes but I just wanted him to explain what he meant. Putting "mobile quarterback" in quotes is just a really weird thing to say and it looked like it was a euphemism for something else and I was trying to figure out what that was.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clown ass? How old are you? 14? I thought you were an old man?

And race baiting? I didn't say anything about race. I guess you're implying that I was saying that he was race baiting with the statement in quotes but I just wanted him to explain what he meant. Putting "mobile quarterback" in quotes is just a really weird thing to say and it looked like it was a euphemism for something else and I was trying to figure out what that was.

Bovine excrement. You know exactly what you were trying to do.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bovine excrement. You know exactly what you were trying to do.

I guess it could have been a "he's not white" thing. It could have been a "he's a young punk" thing. It could have been a "he's gay" thing. You know, all the things you have tried to bait people on.

Turns out it was a "he went to a small school" thing. Not that that makes sense. But I tried to get him to explain what he meant because it was not obvious.

Look Nolan, I'm ok with you trolling. I really am. But if you're going to do it then please make it worth reading. Make it funny. Put a little pride in your work.

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry. I am here to save this dying subforum

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it could have been a "he's not white" thing. It could have been a "he's a young punk" thing. It could have been a "he's gay" thing. You know, all the things you have tried to bait people on.

Turns out it was a "he went to a small school" thing. Not that that makes sense. But I tried to get him to explain what he meant because it was not obvious.

Look Nolan, I'm ok with you trolling. I really am. But if you're going to do it then please make it worth reading. Make it funny. Put a little pride in your work.

That's exactly what you wanted him to say so you could start some more shit.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
small school thing makes no sense.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith said he managed himself into a victory. To me it's the same thing Kap said in his postgame. Pretty much fuck the doubters.

I also don't understand where the intelligence or work ethic stuff is coming from. Because he's in commercials or getting pictures with a dolphin hat on he didn't put the time to improve? The 2 weeks after the Super Bowl when he was already training doesn't count? The fact that he's the first one to show up to work doesn't count? I guess some of you guys don't like the overexposure.

Last edited by a moderator:

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what you wanted him to say so you could start some more shit.

Again, you need to work on your trolling. You have over 10000 trolling posts under numerous screen names for a close to ten year period and it's still weak.

I know you think it's funny to call someone else out for being a race-baiter when you are the king of racist trolls but its not. Even if that could somehow be made funny your execution is terrible. Take a step back, think about your schtick a little bit harder, and come back at it from a new angle with some fresh material.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with erckm. The best was he isn't smart enough. Luck and Kap had the same wonderlic score. The reason we started out bad was because they changed the offense. We went to a pass happy team instead of our bread and butter power run team. Kap isn't at that level of P. Manning where u let him throw and win us the game. That will come. The run opens up the pass that's what happen and that's what happen in the GB game. They were playing the run and Kap beat them with the pass.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you need to work on your trolling. You have over 10000 trolling posts under numerous screen names for a close to ten year period and it's still weak.

I know you think it's funny to call someone else out for being a race-baiter when you are the king of racist trolls but its not. Even if that could somehow be made funny your execution is terrible. Take a step back, think about your schtick a little bit harder, and come back at it from a new angle with some fresh material.

Ha ha! You have 60 posts and all of them have to do with tracking down "trolls". Get a life dude. No one believes that you are a "long time lurker" who just recently decided to flood the board with drivel. People have asked you nicely to go away but you won't. hmmmmmm...

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! You have 60 posts and all of them have to do with tracking down "trolls". Get a life dude. No one believes that you are a "long time lurker" who just recently decided to flood the board with drivel. People have asked you nicely to go away but you won't. hmmmmmm...

I found this humorous considering the source.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One person asked me to go away. It was you. And you were a dick about it.

imac is keeping score regarding how many of my posts were asking for you to get banned. Your calculations are off, ask him for the updated numbers.

Also you're insisting on powering through with the "accuse people of stuff that I do" schtick but I just don't think it's working. There has got to be a better way. I don't think following people around and flinging insults at them is going to cut it. I'm more than willing to work as your foil here but you have got to bring something to the table.

Go back, do a little brainstorming, tweak the racist grandpa character a bit and see what you come up with.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One person asked me to go away. It was you. And you were a dick about it.

imac is keeping score regarding how many of my posts were asking for you to get banned. Your calculations are off, ask him for the updated numbers.

Also you're insisting on powering through with the "accuse people of stuff that I do" schtick but I just don't think it's working. There has got to be a better way. I don't think following people around and flinging insults at them is going to cut it. I'm more than willing to work as your foil here but you have got to bring something to the table.

Go back, do a little brainstorming, tweak the racist grandpa character a bit and see what you come up with.

I enjoy toying with trolls like yourself. Alas, eventually you will get weary of it and leave.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with u big time. Wilson has not looked good. Kap has looked better overall.

MASSIVE FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, are you watching the games? Because it's not close if you're objective. Kaep is performing on par with what half this board could be doing right now.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the troll calling out somebody who isn't a troll.

whysies, why are you still here? You have added nothing to this thread, and from what I've seen added nothing to this forum. Beat it.