• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap Benched

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Kaep doesn't get traded today, I think putting Kaep out there is a bigger risk for the front office. They may need to shell out guaranteed money if Kaep is injured.
Very true but some times a player needs a break to get his head back on it. We can cut him by 4/1/15 and its not guaranteed. If Kap is traded then Gabbert will be the starter but we would need to find a back up. To be Honest lets say he goes to Eagles lets get Snachez(for back up plan) and maybe a 4th or 5th rd from them.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about the Jets and Eagles, I thought maybe the Cowboys may be interested. I feel for our players. I'm hoping they escape this evil regime. VD got lucky.
U know whats crazy we can bounce back quick if York and Baalke does the right thing. Maybe like some one said is their evil master plan. We will have a lot of money to spend.
Steps
1- Scapegoat- Hire Yes man Tomsula.
2- Hire bad OC and DC so both units suck.
3. Trade VD and other pieces to rebuild. Save money.
4. throw the season
4. Have tons money to spend to up grade.
5. Hire New Coaching staff
6.Improve Oline
7.Draft a new QB
8. Improve the Defense

Maybe this is the Plan. LOL

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true but some times a player needs a break to get his head back on it. We can cut him by 4/1/15 and its not guaranteed. If Kap is traded then Gabbert will be the starter but we would need to find a back up. To be Honest lets say he goes to Eagles lets get Snachez(for back up plan) and maybe a 4th or 5th rd from them.

I agree to a little shakedown. Maybe he can improve on fundamental mistakes. But will likely look worse with our recent problems at running back. Will get no help from the oline or the backfield.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong. I'm a Kaep supporter. Just can't see him doing well in SF. Just can't see SF doing well for awhile.

Yeah, for sure. Kaep supporters would want to see him traded because that is what would be best for Kaep.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U know whats crazy we can bounce back quick if York and Baalke does the right thing. Maybe like some one said is their evil master plan. We will have a lot of money to spend.
Steps
1- Scapegoat- Hire Yes man Tomsula.
2- Hire bad OC and DC so both units suck.
3. Trade VD and other pieces to rebuild. Save money.
4. throw the season
4. Have tons money to spend to up grade.
5. Hire New Coaching staff
6.Improve Oline
7.Draft a new QB
8. Improve the Defense

Maybe this is the Plan. LOL

Yes. It sounds like a great plan. Except, have to add another line; fire Baalke after throw the season. Not sure how hard it really is to find a GM, but our current GM makes some bad and expensive decisions.
I really hate the idea of throwing the season to improve draft position. It's just bad for the spirit of the game.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are like a clown franchise.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Baalke can trade Kaepernick and a 7th rounder for a 6th rounder.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong. I'm a Kaep supporter. Just can't see him doing well in SF. Just can't see SF doing well for awhile.

I wouldnt say that. Same was said about Smith and led us to the NFC Championship and an extra 2nd round pick. Kaep can turn it around but likely needs a new coaching staff to build him back up.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes. It sounds like a great plan. Except, have to add another line; fire Baalke after throw the season. Not sure how hard it really is to find a GM, but our current GM makes some bad and expensive decisions.
I really hate the idea of throwing the season to improve draft position. It's just bad for the spirit of the game.

totally agree, can't think of ANY reason to "throw games". Want to win EVERY game we play.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldnt say that. Same was said about Smith and led us to the NFC Championship and an extra 2nd round pick. Kaep can turn it around but likely needs a new coaching staff to build him back up.

build him back up to 2012-2013 time frame maybe, but not to one of the better NFL QB's.

he just doesn't have the intangibles, and no amount of athleticism will make up for it.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally agree, can't think of ANY reason to "throw games". Want to win EVERY game we play.

Well the good news is the team might go out and try to win every game and the fans might want them to win ever game and they still might lose out the rest of the season. Its like a win win. lol

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep can turn it around but likely needs a new coaching staff to build him back up.

I'm sure he can with proper guidance and motivation. The hard part I think is finding a quality staff that wants to work with/for the Niners front office.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's way too early to give up on Kap IMHO.

You don't see the Colts benching Andrew Luck.

I hope it's just giving him a break to clear his mind.

I think Gabbert will do worse behind this O-line and subpar offense.

Trading VD makes sense. He was underperforming and he would have walked at the end of the year. Plus he's 31. Better to get something instead of nothing.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I with you. This team is in full rebuild mode and Kap confidence is shot. This Oline and no running help is not helping. Kap needs a change. I do think he can get back to being good but I don't think it will be with us. The good news is we have a lot of cap and if we can have back to back good drafts we can be right back fighting for the division. I just hope its not like Alex Smith era where the front office screwed up and cost us 5 years.

They need to get the right staff in here and stop being cheap.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way too early to give up on Kap IMHO.

You don't see the Colts benching Andrew Luck.

I hope it's just giving him a break to clear his mind.

I think Gabbert will do worse behind this O-line and subpar offense.

Trading VD makes sense. He was underperforming and he would have walked at the end of the year. Plus he's 31. Better to get something instead of nothing.

I agree with the bold statement. Indy is almost as bad as shape as us. They went all in and Luck looks bad. Plus they are stuck with him. At least Kaps contract we can cut him and be ok. I also agree Gabbert or any other QB can help this team this year. I hate to say it but we need to get a top 5 pick and draft a new QB(even though I don't like this QB class.) Before they draft a QB they need a new staff and improve the Oline. U can't get this rookie QB to get killed and learn from this staff. Alex Smith 2.0. Smith didn't perform until we got the right staff.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between Andrew Luck and Colin Kaepernick is that Luck is struggling/injured and Kaepernick is simply not good. The end.

Now that #7 is benched, I'd also like to see a major shakeup on the OLine. It's time to see what Brandon Thomas and Trent Brown can do. I don't care if they're actually worse than Pears and Devey - if that's possible - but they are supposedly the future, correct? Last I know, they aren't on IR or anything....might as well throw them in and see what they can do.

Marcus Martin is a bad football player - completely overmatched. Boone has been poor this year, and even Staley's play has declined. Overall, it's just a piss-poor unit, and with the bye coming up, I'm hoping to see at least one change on the line.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Purguy. His man love is gone. What will become of him?