• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap and his thug life pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in the suburbs of Phoenix, AZ. When I was in HS from 2000-2004 mostly everyone wore flat billed hats and my school was 90% white. Not to be racist but the blacks and mexicans kept all the stickers on the hat and most of the white people had them off. I still wear flat billed hats to this day.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should all be ashamed of ourselves for keeping this topic going.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't include me in that. I've got nothing to be ashamed of. I realize you may not have meant me but no matter. I merely said from post one that the entire topic is stupid and way off base.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All rectangles are squares, but not all squares are rectangles. People from the hood often dress that way, but many people who are not from the hood also dress that way. Hell, my freshman college roommate is just about the whitest human being I have ever met, and he wore flat-billed hats. In retrospect, he was ahead of his time.... "Hood" is not a way that you dress.

Many (most?) black athletes wear flat-billed hats and sag their pants, regardless of where they come from. Kap has played on football teams primarily comprised of black athletes for the last seven years of his life at a minimum. Wearing the same types of clothing that many of his teammates do is not "hood" in my book.

Being the first to look like a fool is nothing to be proud of.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick as a person won me over, so to speak, or at least gave me the sense to give him the benefit of the doubt, with how he handled the relationship with Alex Smith. Now, one may say it's pretty freakin' easy to be classy when you won the job, but it really isn't something to take for granted. Kaepernick respected, listened, and learned from Smith and always held a respectful manner regards to Smith and the starting position to the media and teammates. If he were what people who hate make him out to be, he would have been bragging (the only bragging I saw was regards to winning on the field, not winning the starting spot).

I don't know why but I didn't feel this with Troy Smith. I felt Troy was cocky and probably didn't give two shits about Alex or what he had to say. He was going to take what he had and roll with it. Kaepernick studied and listened with respect. So even though I was and still am a fan and believer in Smith to some extent, this made it sooo much easier to root for Kaepernick (I'd still root for the Niners, just not Kaepernick if he were an asshole - some people care about winning only - I do team wise, but player-wise, it matters).

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How this thread got past page 1 is baffling.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met him when he was a junior in college. He was a very polite, humble soft spoken young man. I think people love to rush to judgement. He was raised right and is a good kid. A very good friend of mine was friends with his father and knows the whole family. Most of them live 10 minutes from where I live. I met him and his grandfather and some other family members and they're just regular friendly well adjusted people. My suggestion would be to quit searching to find something wrong with him unless he gives you good reason to think otherwise.

People on here are just dumb asses who dont have a clue about anything

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met him when he was a junior in college. He was a very polite, humble soft spoken young man. I think people love to rush to judgement. He was raised right and is a good kid. A very good friend of mine was friends with his father and knows the whole family. Most of them live 10 minutes from where I live. I met him and his grandfather and some other family members and they're just regular friendly well adjusted people. My suggestion would be to quit searching to find something wrong with him unless he gives you good reason to think otherwise.

I wonder what made him the sullen, churlish gangster prick he has turned into?

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what made him the sullen, churlish gangster prick he has turned into?

He is a gangster? Do you know what a gangster is? Do follow Kaep around? You know what he does every minute of every day? Or do you just base this on a backwards hat and some clothes and tattoos?

You are just too old dude.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a gangster? Do you know what a gangster is? Do follow Kaep around? You know what he does every minute of every day? Or do you just base this on a backwards hat and some clothes and tattoos?

You are just too old dude.

Gangster wannabe. The real gangsters would make a pretender like him cry.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me he is not sullen and churlish in his interviews.

So was Ken Griffey Jr. Is he a thug because of his interviews? Griffey would wear his hat backwards during batting practice all the time. Is he a gangster because of how he wore his hat?

Tom Brady is about as sullen and churlish after losses as it gets...is he a thug too?

Stop. Just stop.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gangster wannabe. The real gangsters would make a pretender like him cry.

Again, based off of what?? His hats? Clothes? Because he half black? Come on dude.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So was Ken Griffey Jr. Is he a thug because of his interviews? Griffey would wear his hat backwards during batting practice all the time. Is he a gangster because of how he wore his hat?

Tom Brady is about as sullen and churlish after losses as it gets...is he a thug too?

Stop. Just stop.

Belichick is sullen and churlish in interviews and he wears a hoodie on sidelines. A hoodie must be similar to a hat, so I guess his attitude and attire makes him a thug also. This is according to guys like Toby and a few others on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.