• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap and his thug life pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Kaepernick try so hard to be something he's not?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you think Facebook and twitter were invented for people who like minding their own business?

Exactly.

"Why is Kaep getting so much attention?" - 49ers fans

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike glennon, geno Smith, Christan ponder, Brandon weeden, Bradford, Manuel,Schaub, pryor, Alex Smith, case keenum..... Then kap? Yea i don't think so

Alex Smith is not on that list, neither is Kaepernick.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bottom 10 of the starters in the league, yes, not bottom 10 of all QBs in the league. He's still a guy who cannot use the middle of the field or go to a second read. That puts him down as bottom 10 in my book.

What's the list of the 32 starters? Lots of question marks right now. Let's just take a look at some QB situations by team, though. These teams all clearly have worse QB situations than we do, whoever their starter is:

Oakland
Houston
Jacksonville
Minnesota
NY Jets
Buffalo
Tampa Bay
Washington
Tennessee
Arizona

The following teams likely have a worse situation right now, but it's at least open to debate:

Kansas City
St. Louis
Cincinnati
Miami
Detroit

That's almost half the league. Which of these QBs/situations are better than Kap, and why? Please be specific.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. His birth father is black.

It is not so much about race. Other races live in the inner city. Kap sometimes dresses like he is from the hood when he is from the complete opposite. I know where his parents currently live. They live in an exclusive community. It is where the doctors and lawyers go to live. In the Bay Area, Hillsborough would be an equivalent. Kapernick had an upper middle class upbringing and Turlock is nothing like the hood.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It is not so much about race. Other races live in the inner city. Kap sometimes dresses like he is from the hood when he is from the complete opposite. I know where his parents currently live. They live in an exclusive community. It is where the doctors and lawyers go to live. In the Bay Area, Hillsborough would be an equivalent. Kapernick had an upper middle class upbringing and Turlock is nothing like the hood.

What is dressing like you're from the hood? Flat-billed hats, sagging pants, etc? If that's how you're defining it, I would disagree.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's trying to be something he's not and it makes him look like a fool. Trust me, bangers from Oakland ain't impressed.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's trying to be something he's not and it makes him look like a fool. Trust me, bangers from Oakland ain't impressed.

What is he trying to be? Last time someone asked that, you responded by saying he's trying to be something that he actually is.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is dressing like you're from the hood? Flat-billed hats, sagging pants, etc? If that's how you're defining it, I would disagree.

Sagging your pants isn't what respectable people do. Wearing flat billed hats is ridiculous and is associated with hood life if you ask me. What is "hood" in your world?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sagging your pants isn't what respectable people do. Wearing flat billed hats is ridiculous and is associated with hood life if you ask me. What is "hood" in your world?

All rectangles are squares, but not all squares are rectangles. People from the hood often dress that way, but many people who are not from the hood also dress that way. Hell, my freshman college roommate is just about the whitest human being I have ever met, and he wore flat-billed hats. In retrospect, he was ahead of his time.... "Hood" is not a way that you dress.

Many (most?) black athletes wear flat-billed hats and sag their pants, regardless of where they come from. Kap has played on football teams primarily comprised of black athletes for the last seven years of his life at a minimum. Wearing the same types of clothing that many of his teammates do is not "hood" in my book.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Since it relates, I went to an official Niners' retailer about a block from the Stanford campus during the fall and was looking at hats. I couldn't find a hat that wasn't flat-billed, and all the bills seemed oversized in keeping with the current popular trend. I'm skeptical that that retailer caters primarily to people from the hood.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer down should ban himself for making posts that make him appear to be racist!!!!!!!!!!

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gang Bangers/Thugs:

gangs2.jpg

Hip Hop figures posing for pictures at a club:

8031b16243cb8069a574038009dc2275.jpg

Kaep is not trying to emulate being a thug or gangsta he is obviously influenced by the pop/hip hop culture like so many young people in America black white asian it doesnt matter. Poeple need to stop getting so hung up on what this guy dresses like. he is a hard working extremely talented QB who has never been in any trouble and seems like a stand up guy. Now I understand people are entitled to thier opinions about how a QB should talk and walk and dress etc etc, I get it. Would I prefer Kaep to be more like Rusell Wilson and wear cardigans and polo shirts with penny loafers and talk like Carlton Banks ? Fuck no, because until I hear that his coaches or team mates have anything negative to say about this guy I will accept him for who he is and not pass judgment on someone I dont even know personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The " hood " means different things to different people and is not clearly defined. Being from the hood doesn't mean one is a gangster. The way I see Kap dressed sometimes, he looks like he comes from the inner city (which is not a bad thing). The only point I intended to make was that he came from a completely different world.

Status
Not open for further replies.