• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap and his thug life pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good kid who has never been in trouble, he was raised by a good family yet someone has their eggback all twisted up over jacksquat. Get a life. So you don't like how he wears his pants or his hat or don't like his religious tattoos, pathetic.

Why is he acting black... because he is black, like another poster stated his father is black. Well la di fricken da.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The " hood " means different things to different people and is not clearly defined. Being from the hood doesn't mean one is a gangster. The way I see Kap dressed sometimes, he looks like he comes from the inner city (which is not a bad thing). The only point I intended to make was that he came from a completely different world.

The fashion choices that people are pegging as "inner city" have become prevalent throughout society, though. I'm sure if you went to a Hillsborough High School football game, you'd find plenty of people wearing flat-brimmed hats and sagging their pants.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fashion choices that people are pegging as "inner city" have become prevalent throughout society, though. I'm sure if you went to a Hillsborough High School football game, you'd find plenty of people wearing flat-brimmed hats and sagging their pants.

Hillsborough doesn't have a high school, LOL. Not sure about the hats, lol. I Where Kaep is from, I don't see alot of kids wearing the sagging pants. Did Kaep even ever wear his pants that way? I wouldn't think so.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hillsborough doesn't have a high school, LOL. Not sure about the hats, lol. I Where Kaep is from, I don't see alot of kids wearing the sagging pants. Did Kaep even ever wear his pants that way? I wouldn't think so.

As I was typing it, I was wondering that re: the HS. The public education system on the peninsula isn't a strength of mine. I can guarantee you'd see flat-brimmed hats at San Mateo high, which has a pretty diverse population. And maybe that parallel works; there's only one public HS in Turlock to my knowledge, and I'm sure it educates kids who run the gamut in terms of socio-economic background.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What is he trying to be? Last time someone asked that, you responded by saying he's trying to be something that he actually is.

He won't answer that. This is typical Hammer. He usually talks out of his ass and when called out he doesn't come back.

But if you want to lure him back, make a thread about Tom Brady. He'll take the bait.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's a good kid who has never been in trouble, he was raised by a good family yet someone has their eggback all twisted up over jacksquat. Get a life. So you don't like how he wears his pants or his hat or don't like his religious tattoos, pathetic.

Why is he acting black... because he is black, like another poster stated his father is black. Well la di fricken da.

Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts. Everyone that has met with Kap like you would agreed with what you said. But sadly that's not good enough for the ignorant people we have to deal with on the Niners boards as you can tell by this thread.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My whole point with this thread was simple, but people blow it way out of proportion.

Russell Wilson. Ever see him flashing pics with a group of dudes wearing gold jewelry. Or with a group of dudes getting on a private plane and showing off about it? Nope. He's busy visiting kids in the hospital and probably studying play books and stuff. I would just rather see pics of him doing something other than showing off his six pack. How many delay of games on 3rd and 1 do we have to see?

A little disclaimer: I like Kap. think he has great talent. But i don't think he'll ever be consistently GREAT.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My whole point with this thread was simple, but people blow it way out of proportion.

Russell Wilson. Ever see him flashing pics with a group of dudes wearing gold jewelry. Or with a group of dudes getting on a private plane and showing off about it? Nope. He's busy visiting kids in the hospital and probably studying play books and stuff. I would just rather see pics of him doing something other than showing off his six pack. How many delay of games on 3rd and 1 do we have to see?

A little disclaimer: I like Kap. think he has great talent. But i don't think he'll ever be consistently GREAT.

Then unfollow Kap on IG. Simple as that.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early life and high school
Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a blonde who was 19 years old, almost broke and single. His African-American birth father was out of the picture before he was born.[1][2] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two kids already—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[1][3] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[4][5]

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter. He then became his youth team's starting quarterback at age nine, and he completed his first competitive pass for a long touchdown. He went on to win several punt, pass, and kick competitions mainly on his passing ability.[4] A 4.0 GPA student[6] at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, he was a three-sport star who passed up a promising baseball career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Kaepernick was nominated for all-state in football, basketball, and baseball in his senior year. He was the MVP of the Central California Conference in football leading his school to its first-ever playoff victory. In basketball he was a first-team all CCC selection at forward and led his 16th-ranked team to a near upset of the Number 1-ranked Oak Ridge Trojans in the opening round of playoffs. In that game Kaepernick scored 34 points but Ryan Anderson scored 50 to beat the Pitman Pride.

His mother and father and their families lived about a half an hour west of Green Bay. I followed his college career from day one and met him a few years later. One of my close friends knew his father for a long time. The father worked his way up to a cheesemaker at a local cheese factory, I guess he started as just a handy man. I heard that later after he became head cheese maker he later got offered a real good job out west somewhere being one of the head honchos for one of the food companies out there. I played baseball with his uncle when I was young, the uncle was real nice and later became a police officer in that town. I never knew the connection until much later after I met him and then realized I knew his uncle too. I believe they're a pretty tight knit family. Like I said I watched his college games every time he was on tv which actually was quite a bit, his parents were always in the crowd. I can remember saying I thought he would make the pros when he was a junior and everyone told me I was nuts. I told him that I thought he could later that summer. One year later he worked his way into a pretty high pick. I've never heard a bad word about him.

Does come across a little cocky , sure , big deal. I am glad for the kid. Just never envisioned he would be taking down my beloved Packers but he that's life. I wish him the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I was typing it, I was wondering that re: the HS. The public educati n system on the peninsula isn't a strength of mine. I can guarantee you'd see flat-brimmed hats at San Mateo high, which has a pretty diverse population. And maybe that parallel works; there's only one public HS in Turlock to my knowledge, and I'm sure it educates kids who run the gamut in terms of socio-economic background.

There are two public high schools in Turlock. Kap went to Pitman High which I believed was just opened. Keep in mind during the time Kap was in Turlock the city population was 75% white. Turlock has a couple of seedy areas but for the most part resembles middle class suburbia. There were very few black kids in Turlock then
I spend a fair amount of time in Turlock. Dont see the pants pulled down thing when out and about. I bet Kap acquired his tasteI clothes later on

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Russell Wilson handle his stuff the right way absolutely. In my opinion he has his head on about as straight as you can get. That kid is really something special. Just a complete class act and extremely mature for his age.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early life and high school
Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a blonde who was 19 years old, almost broke and single. His African-American birth father was out of the picture before he was born.[1][2] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two kids already—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[1][3] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[4][5]

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter. He then became his youth team's starting quarterback at age nine, and he completed his first competitive pass for a long touchdown. He went on to win several punt, pass, and kick competitions mainly on his passing ability.[4] A 4.0 GPA student[6] at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, he was a three-sport star who passed up a promising baseball career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Kaepernick was nominated for all-state in football, basketball, and baseball in his senior year. He was the MVP of the Central California Conference in football leading his school to its first-ever playoff victory. In basketball he was a first-team all CCC selection at forward and led his 16th-ranked team to a near upset of the Number 1-ranked Oak Ridge Trojans in the opening round of playoffs. In that game Kaepernick scored 34 points but Ryan Anderson scored 50 to beat the Pitman Pride.

His mother and father and their families lived about a half an hour west of Green Bay. I followed his college career from day one and met him a few years later. One of my close friends knew his father for a long time. The father worked his way up to a cheesemaker at a local cheese factory, I guess he started as just a handy man. I heard that later after he became head cheese maker he later got offered a real good job out west somewhere being one of the head honchos for one of the food companies out there. I played baseball with his uncle when I was young, the uncle was real nice and later became a police officer in that town. I never knew the connection until much later after I met him and then realized I knew his uncle too. I believe they're a pretty tight knit family. Like I said I watched his college games every time he was on tv which actually was quite a bit, his parents were always in the crowd. I can remember saying I thought he would make the pros when he was a junior and everyone told me I was nuts. I told him that I thought he could later that summer. One year later he worked his way into a pretty high pick. I've never heard a bad word about him.

Does come across a little cocky , sure , big deal. I am glad for the kid. Just never envisioned he would be taking down my beloved Packers but he that's life. I wish him the best of luck.

His father is an executive at Hillmar cheese. They live in Del Rio Country Club. The homes there run from $750,000 to almost $2 million. That is alot of money for the area. Del Rio is where alot of the region's big money go to.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend told me that when he started his first job he started sweeping floors, I believe it was Bordens Cheese Company, that was in the small Wisconsin town. He told me years later how much he heard what he was making out there and it was a pretty handsome salary. Just a nice success story on all parts.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1372034155_5mqdLKuR8WlG73bKETZL_Sagging-Pants.jpg
Just a little history about that.Google it if you need to. Kap is about his style but is not a gang member. He should focus on football and not fashion. The flat brim on a cap thing is all over and I had no clue it was a 'hood' thing until I read it here. I just thought they were too lazy to round them out . Pull your pants up!!!!!

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reminder, colin kaepernick is not a thug, he's worse. a turtle fucker!

exibit a

Screen-Shot-2013-01-22-at-4.57.47-PM.png

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There are two public high schools in Turlock. Kap went to Pitman High which I believed was just opened. Keep in mind during the time Kap was in Turlock the city population was 75% white. Turlock has a couple of seedy areas but for the most part resembles middle class suburbia. There were very few black kids in Turlock then
I spend a fair amount of time in Turlock. Dont see the pants pulled down thing when out and about. I bet Kap acquired his tasteI clothes later on

Haha. Fair enough. I clearly know nothing about the high school system throughout the state.

Though, you know, having reviewed quite a few photos, Kap doesn't really sag. Most photos of him - and I'm drawing heavily on Instgram - his pants are at his waist. When he's not wearing a shirt, it looks like his pants sometimes ride about an inch lower than his underwear, but it's not like his pants are low. If anything, it's because he wears his drawers high.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he doesn't act like Tom Brady.

Must be a thug.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gang Bangers/Thugs:

gangs2.jpg

Hip Hop figures posing for pictures at a club:

8031b16243cb8069a574038009dc2275.jpg

Kaep is not trying to emulate being a thug or gangsta he is obviously influenced by the pop/hip hop culture like so many young people in America black white asian it doesnt matter. Poeple need to stop getting so hung up on what this guy dresses like. he is a hard working extremely talented QB who has never been in any trouble and seems like a stand up guy. Now I understand people are entitled to thier opinions about how a QB should talk and walk and dress etc etc, I get it. Would I prefer Kaep to be more like Rusell Wilson and wear cardigans and polo shirts with penny loafers and talk like Carlton Banks ? Fuck no, because until I hear that his coaches or team mates have anything negative to say about this guy I will accept him for who he is and not pass judgment on someone I dont even know personally.

:agree::agree::agree:

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have to be a "thug" to own a turtle? Or do you have to wear a flat brimmed hat too? :wtf2: Seriously, :wtf2:

Status
Not open for further replies.