• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick is Better Than You Think

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots. I have an extensive philanthropic background.

Have you ever taken a poverty in politics class? I am going to assume not.

I have not. I extensively studied what was referred to originally as the "mothers welfare movement" which delved into many aspects of poverty. Can you recommend a couple of books?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not. I extensively studied what was referred to originally as the "mothers welfare movement" which delved into many aspects of poverty. Can you recommend a couple of books?

Let me reach out to my professor to see if there are any out there.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me reach out to my professor to see if there are any out there.

Thanks. Always looking books to read and I have a vacation coming up at the end of October. Need something for when the tide is a too far out to fish.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not defending what Kap has done with socks and all that crap. I am completely against all of that. But I happen to live in the area where Camp Taylor is located. Kap lost family to a heart condition so this particular charity is personal to him. He has been involved with this charity for many years and other than local press that covers his personal involvement, he hasn't sought out attention from it. My only point is his involvement in Camp Taylor hasn't been about all this other recent crop. Almost every day I drive by the new Camp Taylor facilities that are possible because of what Kap and others have done for the organization.

Then if it is personal to him then donate personally. Don't go to twitter and the media to brag about how much you are donating. That just reinforces taht you are doing it for the show, not the thought.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then if it is personal to him then donate personally. Don't go to twitter and the media to brag about how much you are donating. That just reinforces taht you are doing it for the show, not the thought.

I was just commenting about Camp Taylor and his help with the kids specifically as that was what this thread originally addressed. The other stuff is another story

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Always looking books to read and I have a vacation coming up at the end of October. Need something for when the tide is a too far out to fish.

My pleasure! It was enlightening to me. And before anyone wants to call me a lefty lib, I walked into the class being a full blown Bush supporter and O'Reilly / Limbaugh supporter as well. I was the epitome of the pull yourself up from your bootstraps before that class. But when I was walked through the timeline, it opened my eyes.

I just emailed her and didn't get a message saying error so it should mean she still has the same email.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pleasure! It was enlightening to me. And before anyone wants to call me a lefty lib, I walked into the class being a full blown Bush supporter and O'Reilly / Limbaugh supporter as well. I was the epitome of the pull yourself up from your bootstraps before that class. But when I was walked through the timeline, it opened my eyes.

I just emailed her and didn't get a message saying error so it should mean she still has the same email.

That happens to a lot of folks when they get to college. I was always a little on the left anyway and became much more so. After a while I realized that Prof's with tenure don't always tell the truth or slant things towards their own beliefs. Now I find myself completely on left with some things (Gay marriage for instance) and towards the right (Charter schools, although it's minorities who want them and Dem's fighting them for some reason) on others.
I also sometimes think too much like a NY'er. I see what's worked here and want to see it tried elsewhere even though one size won't fit all. I don't want to go back to what this city was when it was a violent hellhole and a joke to the rest of the country.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That happens to a lot of folks when they get to college. I was always a little on the left anyway and became much more so. After a while I realized that Prof's with tenure don't always tell the truth or slant things towards their own beliefs. Now I find myself completely on left with some things (Gay marriage for instance) and towards the right (Charter schools, although it's minorities who want them and Dem's fighting them for some reason) on others.
I also sometimes think too much like a NY'er. I see what's worked here and want to see it tried elsewhere even though one size won't fit all. I don't want to go back to what this city was when it was a violent hellhole and a joke to the rest of the country.

Word. And this was when I was 26 or so so not a traditional college student and IMO a much less "moldable" mind. I went into it thinking I was going to be inundated with liberal propaganda.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this de-escalated slowly.

Good job, fuckers. :thumb:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a Romantic conversation

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just commenting about Camp Taylor and his help with the kids specifically as that was what this thread originally addressed. The other stuff is another story

Then you are kidding yourself. this thread was framed to say "Kaep isn't a the disrespectful jerk everyone thinks, he gives to kids".

If he does, then do so when cameras aren't around.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are kidding yourself. this thread was framed to say "Kaep isn't a the disrespectful jerk everyone thinks, he gives to kids".

If he does, then do so when cameras aren't around.
He donated a portion of his 1st check... When camera's weren't around.

The bottom line is he could donate both lungs, kidneys, and his heart and it still wouldn't be enough.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Giants. I cheered last night when Cueto got hurt :)

Betterer??
I'm gonna dick punch your scrotum into next week, you dirty foul-mouthed cock sucking son of a smelly vagina'd whore.

:slaphappy:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna dick punch your scrotum into next week, you dirty foul-mouthed cock sucking son of a smelly vagina'd whore.

:slaphappy:
Well maybe if you'd clean your vagina more often you wouldn't be able to smell yourself on me from all the way over there.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe if you'd clean your vagina more often you wouldn't be able to smell yourself on me from all the way over there.
200w.gif

Yeah...not really that funny. Want a do-over? I'll just pretend like I never saw that one. You've probably had a rough day, probably a little tired. Need a snack or something. Go ahead- try again. I'll wait.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200w.gif

Yeah...not really that funny. Want a do-over? I'll just pretend like I never saw that one. You've probably had a rough day, probably a little tired. Need a snack or something. Go ahead- try again. I'll wait.

Ohhh you must have missed my post where I stated I respond to shit with shit. If you thought what you said was funny I'd like to introduce you to this degenerate named @buccs...ah I guess he got axed too lol

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh you must have missed my post where I stated I respond to shit with shit. If you thought what you said was funny I'd like to introduce you to this degenerate named @buccs...ah I guess he got axed too lol
Yeah, I missed that. K, bye.