• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick is as stupid as advertised: jokes about TX floods

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the amount of brains or lack thereof you are portraying in this thread I doubt you have a job making enough to pay taxes.

Don't you understand families have lost loved ones. Houses and cars are replaceable, lives are not.

Kaep stupidl.y spouted off, you are actually worse considering you have had time to think about what the fuck you are saying and yet you can't stop the stupid from flowing through that keyboard.

I hope you and your family are safe, maybe in time you'll learn a little compassion. ASS.
What do you want me to say? Need me to buy you a pack of tampons. Whine to somebody else dude. A little rain and bad weather is hardly a cause for concern

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want me to say? Need me to buy you a pack of tampons. Whine to somebody else dude. A little rain and bad weather is hardly a cause for concern

Let's just hope if you are ever in need there's 1000's just like you around.

If I knew who you were and saw that you needed help I think I'll simply remind you that it's just a little rain.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear there's some cheap real estate in New Orleans 9 th Ward you guys might be interested in. Great food, good music, party enviroment round the clock. Don't let a little thing like being below sea level bother you. Hell as long as I pay my taxes we'll bail your stupid ass out. Go ahead and drive through that flooded intersection. I payed my insurance this quarter, it'll cover to replace your car and bury your children. I paid my property tax this year. That'll cover the cost of educating the firemans' children after he dies trying to rescue your stupid ass. Go ahead, be a bleeding heart moron. We'll pick up the check.
Mm just trying to understand your stance here Steve, you've never struck me as obtuse before. Your saying theses homes were built in a area that were guaranteed to get flooded? These areas have a history of flooding?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mm just trying to understand your stance here Steve, you've never struck me as obtuse before. Your saying theses homes were built in a area that were guaranteed to get flooded? These areas have a history of flooding?

He said the area is a low lying area prone to flooding. Doesn't guarantee it will flood, just increased risk. FEMA identifies areas prone to flooding and maps these areas as 100 year floodplains. It isn't the fault of the people living in these areas, but rather the governmental agencies that allow development to proceed despite the risks. I see development in California that should not happen but as usual those with the green get what they want. Its one thing when these are sparsely populated areas, and another thing when they are covered with concrete and filled with rooftops.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said the area is a low lying area prone to flooding. Doesn't guarantee it will flood, just increased risk. FEMA identifies areas prone to flooding and maps these areas as 100 year floodplains. It isn't the fault of the people living in these areas, but rather the governmental agencies that allow development to proceed despite the risks. I see development in California that should not happen but as usual those with the green get what they want. Its one thing when these are sparsely populated areas, and another thing when they are covered with concrete and filled with rooftops.
I see folks here in Washington who keep rebuilding their homes along rivers that flood every few years. Still kind of cold blooded to discount lost of lives.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, this one family that was washed away- the mom called her sister while the house was floating, before it smashed into a bridge- was built over fifty years ago, and had never been in a flood.

I live down here, in the middle of it. The area is known for flash floods, because the ground is limestone. The Texas Hill Country has bad flash floods as a result. But the 1981 Memorial day flood in Austin, ant the 2015 Memorial day flood in Austin and south, were very rare events. I

I've had 18 inches of rain at my house in about 3 weeks, this after a severe drought of five years.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of all this, here comes more. It just wont stop..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, this one family that was washed away- the mom called her sister while the house was floating, before it smashed into a bridge- was built over fifty years ago, and had never been in a flood.

I live down here, in the middle of it. The area is known for flash floods, because the ground is limestone. The Texas Hill Country has bad flash floods as a result. But the 1981 Memorial day flood in Austin, ant the 2015 Memorial day flood in Austin and south, were very rare events. I

I've had 18 inches of rain at my house in about 3 weeks, this after a severe drought of five years.
Wow! House was there for 50 years? Sad sad story. The mom died I take it?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! House was there for 50 years? Sad sad story. The mom died I take it?

She died, and the children. The father was thrown out when it smashed into the bridge. She and children, and about 10 other people, are still missing.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She died, and the children. The father was thrown out when it smashed into the bridge. She and children, and about 10 other people, are still missing.
Horrible. Steve...you taking this in?

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presumed dead anyway along with her two children and the other family with whom they (the McCombs) were staying. No bodies have been found yet, so the husband is clinging to hope.

The latest death toll I saw was 19 people in Texas and Oklahoma combined.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just a shitload of rain, and there's nowhere for it to go. In Austin and the hill country, it doesnt matter where you are, the water is going to flow. Too much rain, too fast.

and there's more coming, right now.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this is new. In 69 we had 5 1/2 inches in 20 minutes!!!!!
You had to see it with your own eyes. That year it rained 46 straight Saturdays. 46!
When I 69 she gets more inches in more time.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the floods in Central Texas? If so, you sir are an idiot.

not one of his better statements since I've known him. Either he has become that much of an idiot or has not watched a single minute of news in the past week.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just a shitload of rain, and there's nowhere for it to go. In Austin and the hill country, it doesnt matter where you are, the water is going to flow. Too much rain, too fast.

and there's more coming, right now.

getting pounded by rain this morning. I-35 in Dallas is flooded.

In almost 120 years of record keeping Texas has never gotten more rain than it has this month.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regardless of all this, here comes more. It just wont stop..

getting pounded by rain this morning. I-35 in Dallas is flooded.

In almost 120 years of record keeping Texas has never gotten more rain than it has this month.

The radar pic above shows big time tstorms. Sorry to here about all the loss in Texas. I wish we could pump that water up to California. We could absorb all of it.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The radar pic above shows big time tstorms. Sorry to here about all the loss in Texas. I wish we could pump that water up to California. We could absorb all of it.

Until a few months ago most of Texas was still in various drought stages. Not any more. There is plenty of water to share if it could be sent to CA somehow.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not one of his better statements since I've known him. Either he has become that much of an idiot or has not watched a single minute of news in the past week.

And I dont want to be mean or obnoxious, it just hit me the wrong way.