• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick is as stupid as advertised: jokes about TX floods

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SteveDallas is as dumb as Kaep

Pretty much. Yes, Texas is nice and green right now after years of drought. Most people were unaffected, even in Houston. But there are 15+ dead and more than 1,000 seriously damaged homes. It's not something to joke about.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bad decision for sure. Parts of California could look like that next year if the El Nino becomes an historic event as currently projected.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you don't joke about this sort of thing, not when there is so much devastation.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Forgive me if someone's posted this already, but it got an LOL out of me. Tom Crabtree's response to Kaepernick:

"7tupid." :pound:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if anyone touched on this yet but the irony in Kaep's tweets are awesome.

Kaep was trying to say that he has completely reinvented himself with his mechanics and workout regimen and he would silence all the haters.

But in the process of trying to make that point, he instead let the world know that he is just as bad of a decision maker now as he has been in previous seasons and it has been his decision making that has made him worthless as a QB, not his mechanics or altheticism.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could use a good flood on the Delta to wash away all the litter.....

I didn't realize litter was a problem also. Right now the state, farmers, fisherman, and environmentalists are all fighting over the Delta because of the drought. We could end possibly end up with the biggest El Nino in history. Won't know for sure until late fall. While never a guarantee, El Nino's can that strong can result in severe rainfall and flooding and if that happens Southern California could end up with the most extensive damage. Might also mean warmer and drier for you guys in the Northeast and the drought could intensify in parts of the Pacific Northwest.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize litter was a problem also. Right now the state, farmers, fisherman, and environmentalists are all fighting over the Delta because of the drought. We could end possibly end up with the biggest El Nino in history. Won't know for sure until late fall. While never a guarantee, El Nino's can that strong can result in severe rainfall and flooding and if that happens Southern California could end up with the most extensive damage. Might also mean warmer and drier for you guys in the Northeast and the drought could intensify in parts of the Pacific Northwest.

Northeast? I'm in Okinawa.....
At the end of an 8 year drought that ended in the early 90's, California rained for like 3 months. It seems that looking back, it is normal for a drought to end with flooding (in California) Remember 86?
For that matter, we had 100 year floods in 77, 73 and 69.....

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northeast? I'm in Okinawa.....
At the end of an 8 year drought that ended in the early 90's, California rained for like 3 months. It seems that looking back, it is normal for a drought to end with flooding (in California) Remember 86?

Oh, sorry. 1982-1983 and 1997-1998 were strong El Nino Years. 1982-1983 was a record year for rainfall. Scientists believe the weather affecting Texas is related to our developing El Nino.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, sorry. 1982-1983 and 1997-1998 were strong El Nino Years. 1982-1983 was a record year for rainfall. Scientists believe the weather affecting Texas is related to our developing El Nino.

None of this is new. In 69 we had 5 1/2 inches in 20 minutes!!!!!
You had to see it with your own eyes. That year it rained 46 straight Saturdays. 46!

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight up media bullshit. Nothing going on that is even remotely dangerous . A few inbred mental midgets falling prey to natural selection is not much of a tradegy. Let it rain.

Are you talking about the floods in Central Texas? If so, you sir are an idiot.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking from the so called flood zone, as usual the media has blown the situation way out of proportion. A few washed out roads and flooded low lying areas that shouldn't have been developed in the first place does not equal a disaster. This is the most green I've seen since I left Florida. We are expecting more rain this week and I'm looking forward to it.

Ever been in a flash flood? Ever had your home wiped out? Ever watched someone die in a flash flood?

I'm in the 'so called flood zone' , and what you've said is not only wrong, it's ignorant. Just calling it like I see it.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear there's some cheap real estate in New Orleans 9 th Ward you guys might be interested in. Great food, good music, party enviroment round the clock. Don't let a little thing like being below sea level bother you. Hell as long as I pay my taxes we'll bail your stupid ass out. Go ahead and drive through that flooded intersection. I payed my insurance this quarter, it'll cover to replace your car and bury your children. I paid my property tax this year. That'll cover the cost of educating the firemans' children after he dies trying to rescue your stupid ass. Go ahead, be a bleeding heart moron. We'll pick up the check.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear there's some cheap real estate in New Orleans 9 th Ward you guys might be interested in. Great food, good music, party enviroment round the clock. Don't let a little thing like being below sea level bother you. Hell as long as I pay my taxes we'll bail your stupid ass out. Go ahead and drive through that flooded intersection. I payed my insurance this quarter, it'll cover to replace your car and bury your children. I paid my property tax this year. That'll cover the cost of educating the firemans' children after he dies trying to rescue your stupid ass. Go ahead, be a bleeding heart moron. We'll pick up the check.

With the amount of brains or lack thereof you are portraying in this thread I doubt you have a job making enough to pay taxes.

Don't you understand families have lost loved ones. Houses and cars are replaceable, lives are not.

Kaep stupidly spouted off, you are actually worse considering you have had time to think about what the fuck you are saying and yet you can't stop the stupid from flowing through that keyboard.

I hope you and your family are safe, maybe in time you'll learn a little compassion. ASS.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever been in a flash flood? Ever had your home wiped out? Ever watched someone die in a flash flood?

I'm in the 'so called flood zone' , and what you've said is not only wrong, it's ignorant. Just calling it like I see it.
Crossed a little stream once, climbed a 400 ft rock face and repelled into that little stream which had become a four foot raging death trap. Lived through the eye of huricane Charley and a half dozen others. Yea I think I'm qualified on the subject of flooding.