• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Smith Extension

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what an awesome fucking signing!

God I hope we win a ring for him and our whole team,

smith2.gif

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
what an awesome fucking signing!

God I hope we win a ring for him and our whole team,

smith2.gif

HAHAHA... And the Bears think that guy will help with their pass pro...We need to find a way to send this to Jay Cutler..

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great move. I love that guy.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How does it work with trying to resign Iupati? Can we now front-load an extension where he gets more money this year so that we have more cap friendly years later on? I'd wait til deep into the preseason to do it (keep the room for injury insurance) but I like the idea. Maybe even get Crabs in on it too if there is still some room - he's never going to be any cheaper...

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it work with trying to resign Iupati? Can we now front-load an extension where he gets more money this year so that we have more cap friendly years later on? I'd wait til deep into the preseason to do it (keep the room for injury insurance) but I like the idea. Maybe even get Crabs in on it too if there is still some room - he's never going to be any cheaper...

No way Crabtree signs anything. The only way he's going to get a big contract is to have a big year next year.

As for front loading Iupati I don't think it can be done this year and even then they could only frontload a couple million which is basically nothing.