• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Fields/BUST

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet , compare Dalton's stats in 1 game vs. Fields 4 games, the Saints offense was riddled with injuries. Dalton nearly caught him.
Fields:
QBR Comp % Yards Tds Int
26.2 / 50.7 / 471 / 2 / 4

Andy:
QBR Comp % Yards Tds Int
60 / 71.4 / 236 / 1 / 0
Vikings defense basically just let Dalton sit there and make wide open throws. He is good enough to do that

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he couldn't even beat out Fromm at Georgia, had to wonder back then if he was all that and a bag of chips

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he couldn't even beat out Fromm at Georgia, had to wonder back then if he was all that and a bag of chips

Fromm just lead them to the ncg….really hard to win that job

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fromm just lead them to the ncg….really hard to win that job

I forgot that that is where Fields started.

Go look at their 2018 recruiting class at Georgia. God damn.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot that that is where Fields started.

Go look at their 2018 recruiting class at Georgia. God damn.

Kirby could recruit. It just took some time for them to become upperclassmen

He also got really good jump ball receivers to cover up Bennett

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This punk isn't fit to carry a clipboard for Andy! Hate to say I told you so.

An absurd stat went viral about Bears quarterback Justin Fields on Tuesday. Fields somehow has fewer completions through the first four weeks of the NFL season (34) than Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp has receptions (42),

The 23-year-old Fields still has yet to top 175 yards passing in a single game in 2022. He also has just two passing TDs (with four interceptions) and is the proud owner of an abominable 50.7 completion percentage (dead last among NFL starting quarterbacks by four full percentage points).

Well, if the Bears would call more than 10 pass plays per game, then Fields might have more completions.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for this kid.

He seems like a top notch person. Extremely talented as well. Deserved better than being drafted by the Bears.

Can’t help but think what could’ve been, if the Browns had traded Baker a summer earlier, moved up and moved forward with Fields.
Lol he sucks the browns qbs always suck 2+2=5

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if the Bears would call more than 10 pass plays per game, then Fields might have more completions.

If you dont look close at the stats, it is kind of hard to tell what is going on.

Yes Fields only has 67 pass attempts. But not included in that are the 16 times Fields has been sacked. And also not included in that, and actually gets thrown into the rushing stats, are the 25 times a pass play was called and Fields tucked and ran anyways.

So that is actually 88 pass plays Chicago has called on the year compared to 111 running plays. Still unbalanced but not the 67 vs 136 comparison in the article. And you would call more run plays than pass plays if you passing game sucked so much too.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only INT that's on Kenny was the Hail Mary... And even that is debatable.

Do these look like INT's to you? Both times the receiver popped the ball up

FeG1wtyUAAAa-S7

FeHgY4yWAAAHrRe
It is a shame QBs get blamed for tipped interceptions. But as long as they get credit for incredible 1 handed catches and for 75-yard TDs on screen passes where the receiver breaks two or three tackles it will have to cut both ways.
Interceptions on Hail Mary passes should not count against the QB, but neither should a TD in the same circumstances. Same is true for getting credit for a TD pass on a shovel pass on the 2-yard line. My opinion is that passes completed behind the line of scrimmage and between the tackles should be considered hand offs and if dropped fumbles.
And while I am on a rant, when a QB is hit and the decision as to whether his arm was coming determines it if was pass or not has a basic flaw.
If his arm is coming forward, the ball is not tipped and he is in the tackle box and the ball does go past the line of scrimmage, and no receiver in the area, it should be intentional grounding.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a shame QBs get blamed for tipped interceptions. But as long as they get credit for incredible 1 handed catches and for 75-yard TDs on screen passes where the receiver breaks two or three tackles it will have to cut both ways.
Interceptions on Hail Mary passes should not count against the QB, but neither should a TD in the same circumstances. Same is true for getting credit for a TD pass on a shovel pass on the 2-yard line. My opinion is that passes completed behind the line of scrimmage and between the tackles should be considered hand offs and if dropped fumbles.
And while I am on a rant, when a QB is hit and the decision as to whether his arm was coming determines it if was pass or not has a basic flaw.
If his arm is coming forward, the ball is not tipped and he is in the tackle box and the ball does go past the line of scrimmage, and no receiver in the area, it should be intentional grounding.

During the 49er game last week, the announcers were putting up Jimmy's G stats and saying how he "played better than it looks". And I kept thinking to myself how I could throw a screen pass to Deebo and watch him run circles around a defense for a TD too.