• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It was Safe ....

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SweepTheFraudes from ESPN Board

So funny. Just so funny.

I actually got into it with Shane Victorino after Game 3. Got him so riled up that he actually said to me, "YOU WANNA COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME!"

I've never had a MLB player tell me that ever! Kirk Gibson told me to go F myself, but never did I see someone more angry than Shane Victorino.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I read that...... the guy has issues....

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Didn't want to make a thread of it's own for this... but does anyone remember when it was rumored that Bruce Jenkins was posting on the SD Board as SuperPadre? Anyway, SP posted a congrats to the Giants on the ESPN board last night.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reference to Gibson I find amusing. Fraudes is still a kid. Just about 20 years old I think. Gibson last played in 2002. That means he had a confontation with him at about 11-12-13 years old when he played for Detroit? Gibson's fame for us Giant fans in the 1988 HR. Was Fraudes even born yet? Did he go out of his way to argue with the manager from the D-Backs?

Just makes you stop and think when ou consider the timeline.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The reference to Gibson I find amusing. Fraudes is still a kid. Just about 20 years old I think. Gibson last played in 2002. That means he had a confontation with him at about 11-12-13 years old when he played for Detroit? Gibson's fame for us Giant fans in the 1988 HR. Was Fraudes even born yet? Did he go out of his way to argue with the manager from the D-Backs?

Just makes you stop and think when ou consider the timeline.

I just assumed he meant this year when he managed/coached the DBacks. Makes him even a bigger douche-bag.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't want to make a thread of it's own for this... but does anyone remember when it was rumored that Bruce Jenkins was posting on the SD Board as SuperPadre? Anyway, SP posted a congrats to the Giants on the ESPN board last night.

I do remember that vaguely.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really is pleasure in seeing what kind of batshit stuff Tito will come up with, and also in seeing Nolan post exactly as predicted. I'm no longer interested in posting there but still read the circus. ESPN loves it, more clicks.

The fact that Nolan thinks this is a paid board is classic.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There really is pleasure in seeing what kind of batshit stuff Tito will come up with, and also in seeing Nolan post exactly as predicted. I'm no longer interested in posting there but still read the circus. ESPN loves it, more clicks.

The fact that Nolan thinks this is a paid board is classic.

Tito's delusions grow every day. And nolan is proving to be dumber than I had given him credit for.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I still think AGS is the weirdest dude on that board, though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tito's delusions grow every day. And nolan is proving to be dumber than I had given him credit for.

Nolan's personality deficiencies overwhelm his intelligence. He's so butt hurt that we abandoned that board that he immediately clutches onto any 'evidence' it's not great over here.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Giants pull off the miracle WS win, one of the great things (not anywhere near the top but on the list) will be to see Tito react.

Will that be a fix? The Giants winning it all? To what end? Sabean owns Selig, maybe? Will he enjoy it? Post a YouTube? What if Cain wins the decisive game? Will he still want to fire Sabean? The cognitive dissonance will be part of the fun for me.

I'll be a little annoyed with Nolan's obvious posts: 'yay! I love the Giants! So glad I was wrong shitting in everyone's punchbowl all year!'

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never, ever, underestimate the ability of the inveterate pantshitter to reach new lows.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If the Giants pull off the miracle WS win, one of the great things (not anywhere near the top but on the list) will be to see Tito react.

Will that be a fix? The Giants winning it all? To what end? Sabean owns Selig, maybe? Will he enjoy it? Post a YouTube? What if Cain wins the decisive game? Will he still want to fire Sabean? The cognitive dissonance will be part of the fun for me.

I'll be a little annoyed with Nolan's obvious posts: 'yay! I love the Giants! So glad I was wrong shitting in everyone's punchbowl all year!'

I made a sarcastic post way way earlier this year that if the Giants win the World Series tito would be criticizing that it took seven games, and conclude with a Fire Sabean!!.

And, so far, Tito's dissonance has produced "I wasn't wrong about this team - it's a different team," which is dumb because then sabean deserves even more credit. And now he's on the "Fix" meme - and with that he can be right about everything - even when reality has seemingly proven him wrong (are you going to believe me or your eyes!).

That's the thing with cranks, they take something they're a little bit wrong about and in trying to reconcile "real" reality with what they think should happen they begin to invent all manner of conspiracy. I've seen this play out this way many times. The capacity of the human brain to fuck itself up is incredible.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a sarcastic post way way earlier this year that if the Giants win the World Series tito would be criticizing that it took seven games, and conclude with a Fire Sabean!!.

And, so far, Tito's dissonance has produced "I wasn't wrong about this team - it's a different team," which is dumb because then sabean deserves even more credit. And now he's on the "Fix" meme - and with that he can be right about everything - even when reality has seemingly proven him wrong (are you going to believe me or your eyes!).

That's the thing with cranks, they take something they're a little bit wrong about and in trying to reconcile "real" reality with what they think should happen they begin to invent all manner of conspiracy. I've seen this play out this way many times. The capacity of the human brain to fuck itself up is incredible.

Per the bold above, I just wonder why it's so hard for some people to admit they are wrong sometimes. I mean, who cares, we're all wrong from time to time. Ain't no shame in admitting it when you are and be done with it. Tito is a rare bird in this respect.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless he's playing a character. Which is still crazy just in a different way.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Per the bold above, I just wonder why it's so hard for some people to admit they are wrong sometimes. I mean, who cares, we're all wrong from time to time. Ain't no shame in admitting it when you are and be done with it. Tito is a rare bird in this respect.

I'm not sure people like Tito are all that rare - at least not in the US. But usually, if the subject matter is complex enough, their delusional brain goes unnoticed - except, maybe, by experts.