• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It was Safe ....

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the cranks! I would post more but iphone/safari restraints on formatting are too much for me. +1 on letting them believe we pay dues! Plus, the prestige was a cool flick.

Absolutely. Underrated because it came out the same time as The Illusionist. Both period pieces about vengeful magicians pegged as summer blockbusters. The Illusionist is probably the better film (Ed Norton and Paul Giamatti are just too good at acting and Jessica Biel is no slouch either, plus she's great eye candy), but The Prestige shouldn't lose points by forced comparison (and it does have Scarlett Johansson. I'll take her over Biel any day).

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked both but I liked The Prestige better. Christian Bale is as good as Norton or Giamatti, and I like anything Chris Nolan does.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you, actually. I recognize The Illusionist as a better movie, but I like The Prestige better. It's the same with Heat and Ronin. Heat is definitely the better picture, but I like Ronin more. Another example is the Phillies are a better team on paper than the Giants, but I like the Giants much more. :).

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I think you may be right here too. Maybe I just hope that he's a rare bird but in actuality he isn't. Not to sound like an old curmudgeon, but I think with today's technology and peoples face to face communications being less and less.....personal accountability may become extinct, lol. Ok, off my pedestal now.

Yeah, get down off that pedle stool, filo!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing tzill.

Nope. I just don't have the energy or creativity to come up with alts and post in disguise. Not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, when done well.

Just not MY thing.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't actually bother me. It's just the rabbit turd that broke the punch bowl in half (to mix metaphors). It isn't just the regular pantshitters. It's pretty easy to ignore them these days. It's like their building a band of followers that like to root for a team that they hope doesn't do well. It's the most ridiculous crap I've ever read. There is some other nonsensical thread comparing this series to 2002. Really? Likening one of the worst moments in Bay Area sports history to a situation that can still have a positive outcome.

Even recently, I've been able to go over there and laugh a little or pick up some new information. Now it's just utter drivel. End of an era. At least everyone here is kick ass. :). Fuck. Even inout is back. But fuck that guy. Raptor Jesus for the Giants win!

I see what you did there.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not even logged in over there in a few days. This site has all I really want...

Baseball talk
Smack talk on the morons at ESPN
Assholes who think they more more about baseball then they really do

What is the point of the ESPN boards when you have this? ;-)

And...you failed to mention the avatars.

About which, BY THE FUCKING WAY, nobody has commented on my amazing find. I really thought I'd get at least a "nice rack" comment...

You guys are punking me.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

About which, BY THE FUCKING WAY, nobody has commented on my amazing find. I really thought I'd get at least a "nice rack" comment...

You guys are punking me.

I think it was freeport or robo, tzill, but somebody commented on your avatars rack. It is a very nice rack.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Underrated because it came out the same time as The Illusionist. Both period pieces about vengeful magicians pegged as summer blockbusters. The Illusionist is probably the better film (Ed Norton and Paul Giamatti are just too good at acting and Jessica Biel is no slouch either, plus she's great eye candy), but The Prestige shouldn't lose points by forced comparison (and it does have Scarlett Johansson. I'll take her over Biel any day).

ScarJo is the HOTTEST JEW ON THE PLANET.

First runner up: Maggie Siff
Second Runner up: Sarah Silverman
Third Runner up: My wife -- but I like to keep her believing she's first.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good call. All of this.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scarlett Jewhanson is ridiculously hot. I'm not too big on the other two.

Did you see the other day on the ESPN board where somebody knew how to fight "jew-jitsu" tz?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys are punking me.

tz,

I LOVE your new avatar. I was meaning to comment on it, but every time your avatar comes up on the screen at work, I need to close out my firefox in fear someone will walk by :)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tz,

I LOVE your new avatar. I was meaning to comment on it, but every time your avatar comes up on the screen at work, I need to close out my firefox in fear someone will walk by :)

LOL

Says the guy with a nearly nude ass as an avatar :)

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Never heard of maggie siff...... so she's on Madmen, which seems to all the rage now.... never watched it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got some catching up to do.... never heard of that one either.

SOA is one of the best shows on TV. You should definitely get caught up. They are into season 3 right now.

I dont watch Mad Men, so I did not even know she was involved in that show.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
SOA is one of the best shows on TV. You should definitely get caught up. They are into season 3 right now.

I dont watch Mad Men, so I did not even know she was involved in that show.

thanks for the tip....I'll add it to my nerflix queue.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scarlett Jewhanson is ridiculously hot. I'm not too big on the other two.

Did you see the other day on the ESPN board where somebody knew how to fight "jew-jitsu" tz?

I missed that one. My anti-Semite radar must have been on the fritz.

Fucking anti-Semites.....