• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It was Safe ....

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Unless he's playing a character. Which is still crazy just in a different way.

There's always that possibility. But then he's been playing that character across multiple boards for a very long time.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure people like Tito are all that rare - at least not in the US. But usually, if the subject matter is complex enough, their delusional brain goes unnoticed - except, maybe, by experts.

lol, I think you may be right here too. Maybe I just hope that he's a rare bird but in actuality he isn't. Not to sound like an old curmudgeon, but I think with today's technology and peoples face to face communications being less and less.....personal accountability may become extinct, lol. Ok, off my pedestal now.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I think you may be right here too. Maybe I just hope that he's a rare bird but in actuality he isn't. Not to sound like an old curmudgeon, but I think with today's technology and peoples face to face communications being less and less.....personal accountability may become extinct, lol. Ok, off my pedestal now.

Also, the internet (chat rooms, boards, etc) is the perfect forum for these types...anonymous, disturbed people can now quickly and at little cost post crap all day long for public viewing. Before you had to write letters to newspapers, or hold a sign and rant on a street corner.

Probably no more crazies in the world than before, just harder to ignore them now.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

It's funny.... before the net became ubiquitous I surmised that the net would help to eliminate cultural differences. But after observing the first half-decade or so, i changed tack and thought it would actually magnify differences and create new ones as individuals self sorted into self-referential groups. So yeah, I don't think personal accountability is necessary for "social interaction" - at least not on the net.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, the internet (chat rooms, boards, etc) is the perfect forum for these types...anonymous, disturbed people can now quickly and at little cost post crap all day long for public viewing. Before you had to write letters to newspapers, or hold a sign and rant on a street corner.

Probably no more crazies in the world than before, just harder to ignore them now.

This.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing tzill.

I thought that but now I'm thinking he might be a newbie. Seems to be learning about Teh Nolan for the first time here.

Nolan's delusions about the $ it costs to post here may scare off some future participants. Just sayin'.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that but now I'm thinking he might be a newbie. Seems to be learning about Teh Nolan for the first time here.

Nolan's delusions about the $ it costs to post here may scare off some future participants. Just sayin'.

Maybe the newbie pose is part of the disguise.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys are all fucking morons. Who gives up on a series when leading 3-2? I hate that place. It is likely the most worthless site on the internet. I'm done. Not Livin done. Actually done. Keep me posted if something actually intelligent/funny/newsworthy makes its way onto that cesspool.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Got to reinforce his belief - that makes the final reveal that much sweeter.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys are all fucking morons. Who gives up on a series when leading 3-2? I hate that place. It is likely the most worthless site on the internet. I'm done. Not Livin done. Actually done. Keep me posted if something actually intelligent/funny/newsworthy makes its way onto that cesspool.

I'm equally done posting there, total waste of time and energy. Because they are indeed idiots.

But I still read it for the funny. We'll bring links over for the good ones.

I have been sorely tempted to pwn a ton today. Many teed up pitches. But what's the point?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to reinforce his belief - that makes the final reveal that much sweeter.

A very good point. Carry on. I look forward to the punking.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, it's only Nolan doing his usual French surrender bit. And non-fans like inout and Tito. No one else seems to have cracked. A few more will if we lose game 6.

Nolan is getting exactly the reaction he wants from you, by the way.

Someone ably posted how wrong he's been with that crap all year, and he semi-acknowledged the obvious fact, but he'll never go so far as to say 'hey I've been wrong on these guys all year so who knows?' It'll always be pantshatting stated as simple fact. Over and over, Wrong and wrong again. And he does it that way to piss us off.

Don't let him get ya!

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it's only Nolan doing his usual French surrender bit. And non-fans like inout and Tito. No one else seems to have cracked. A few more will if we lose game 6.

Nolan is getting exactly the reaction he wants from you, by the way.

Someone ably posted how wrong he's been with that crap all year, and he semi-acknowledged the obvious fact, but he'll never go so far as to say 'hey I've been wrong on these guys all year so who knows?' It'll always be pantshatting stated as simple fact. Over and over, Wrong and wrong again. And he does it that way to piss us off.

Don't let him get ya!

It doesn't actually bother me. It's just the rabbit turd that broke the punch bowl in half (to mix metaphors). It isn't just the regular pantshitters. It's pretty easy to ignore them these days. It's like their building a band of followers that like to root for a team that they hope doesn't do well. It's the most ridiculous crap I've ever read. There is some other nonsensical thread comparing this series to 2002. Really? Likening one of the worst moments in Bay Area sports history to a situation that can still have a positive outcome.

Even recently, I've been able to go over there and laugh a little or pick up some new information. Now it's just utter drivel. End of an era. At least everyone here is kick ass. :). Fuck. Even inout is back. But fuck that guy. Raptor Jesus for the Giants win!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have not even logged in over there in a few days. This site has all I really want...

Baseball talk
Smack talk on the morons at ESPN
Assholes who think they more more about baseball then they really do

What is the point of the ESPN boards when you have this? ;-)

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't actually bother me. It's just the rabbit turd that broke the punch bowl in half (to mix metaphors). It isn't just the regular pantshitters. It's pretty easy to ignore them these days. It's like their building a band of followers that like to root for a team that they hope doesn't do well. It's the most ridiculous crap I've ever read. There is some other nonsensical thread comparing this series to 2002. Really? Likening one of the worst moments in Bay Area sports history to a situation that can still have a positive outcome.

Even recently, I've been able to go over there and laugh a little or pick up some new information. Now it's just utter drivel. End of an era. At least everyone here is kick ass. :). Fuck. Even inout is back. But fuck that guy. Raptor Jesus for the Giants win!

It is just crap now, or stuff to laugh at.

A mantra for our age. BFTGRJFTGW to you too!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not even logged in over there in a few days. This site has all I really want...

Baseball talk
Smack talk on the morons at ESPN
Assholes who think they more more about baseball then they really do

What is the point of the ESPN boards when you have this? ;-)

Gah, you prick! I resmemble those remarks :D

Now pay me your dues.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the cranks! I would post more but iphone/safari restraints on formatting are too much for me. +1 on letting them believe we pay dues! Plus, the prestige was a cool flick.