• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just When You Thought It was Safe ....

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Having lurked at 49erwebzone, extreme-giants, and the niner espsn board, I knew exactly what Nolan was from the first day he showed up on the Giants board. The guy has spent a good decade posting, in the style you've come to know, almost everyday. He's a very experienced troll, and obviously has a lot of time on his hands, but he can only exist on boards that allow/encourage trolling.

wow, a decade of being that much of a sourpuss? A lot is not right there..

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh, I see.

I followed most of Spring Training on the radio and didn't sign back on until right before the season started.

I must've mistook Nolan's faith as genuine. I did remember getting into it with him after he overly criticized Bumgarner for his episode in the minors..called MadBum a hothead.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Sure thing. bottom line - he'll write anything to stir up a flame war. The only genuine "emotion" you'll get out of him is when you make him look like a HF.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see.

I followed most of Spring Training on the radio and didn't sign back on until right before the season started.

I must've mistook Nolan's faith as genuine. I did remember getting into it with him after he overly criticized Bumgarner for his episode in the minors..called MadBum a hothead.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Well that's the weirdest part. Nolan is probably a fan, he is happy when the Giants win and all. But he also enjoys pissing other people off.

One can be a fan of the Giants and also be a total dick.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing. bottom line - he'll write anything to stir up a flame war. The only genuine "emotion" you'll get out of him is when you make him look like a HF.

... interesting... are we going to expose the "we pay dues" thing on him? much potential there :D

or do you think he is onto it already?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow, a decade of being that much of a sourpuss? A lot is not right there..

Obviously I don't know who the man is behind the NolanNonsense nic, but I'm quite certain it's not someone with a "normal" life.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
... interesting... are we going to expose the "we pay dues" thing on him? much potential there :D

or do you think he is onto it already?

I don't think he's on to it yet. He pretty dense actually. I'm not sure when the "right" moment will be.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's the main reason I stopped posting there, him and Tito. No matter how hard you pwn them, they prefer the attention. I've destroyed Nolan so many times and yet he's still there trolling. We all have.

It's a shame because I have so many good zingers to use on the outsider trolls (my god the Phillie fans are stupid), or TrueNiners.

Oh well. I like it better not posting there. But do me a solid you lot and keep crushing those fools so I can laugh.

Frankly, I really don't care to post there much. Too many new posters who don't know what's going on, and too many nut cases - tito, nolan, ags, trueniners, inout.....

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I really don't care to post there much. Too many new posters who don't know what's going on, and too many nut cases - tito, nolan, ags.

Yup. It's gotten so bad there that it's hard to even find posters to recruit here. And I love me some money.

EDIT: Not sure if I should invite TheTruthBeingRevealed as I think he may already be one of us, lol.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's on to it yet. He pretty dense actually. I'm not sure when the "right" moment will be.

hey I know that joke is your thing and you hold proprietary rights to it but I gotta say it's hilarious that he believes it, can I play with it if such an occasion arises? I promise to give it right back :D

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It's gotten so bad there that it's hard to even find posters to recruit here. And I love me some money.

EDIT: Not sure if I should invite TheTruthBeingRevealed as I think he may already be one of us, lol.

TheTruthBeingRevealed .. not sure who he is, either, but he seems to be new. Maybe freakyfranchise55 made a comeback?

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TheTruthBeingRevealed .. not sure who he is, either, but he seems to be new. Maybe freakyfranchise55 made a comeback?

I thought Freaky Franchise = Livin = Sweep The Fraudes , Yes , No ??

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He seems new, but he also has some insights as to who "Marcus" really is and knows some stuff from way back. He may have been a lurker who's decided to chime in now.....who knows?

I thought Freaky Franchise = Livin = Sweep The Fraudes , Yes , No ??

It's too bad freaky was so volatile. The kid had a good understanding of the game. Fucking hated me though, lol. I actually thoroughly enjoyed reading his posts when they weren't inflammatory. I don't believe he was Marcus/Livin/Fraudres though.....even though I'm sure it is an act, I don't think Livin/Fraudres is as smart as Freaky was.....but that's just my opinion and I've been wrong a lot before, lol. :D

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems new, but he also has some insights as to who "Marcus" really is and knows some stuff from way back. He may have been a lurker who's decided to chime in now.....who knows?

It's too bad freaky was so volatile. The kid had a good understanding of the game. Fucking hated me though, lol. I actually thoroughly enjoyed reading his posts when they weren't inflammatory.

I agree he knew the game , he was just an asshole who had to fight w/ everybody .

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he knew the game , he was just an asshole who had to fight w/ everybody .

Agreed 100%. Another reason why you're the man freeport. Not only do you have good tastes in women (and post hot pics to them), but you have a very succinct and effective posting style. :D

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

man, maybe I'm in the minority but I didn't see him as so confrontational..maybe I wasn't around when he had his "blowup moments"?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hey I know that joke is your thing and you hold proprietary rights to it but I gotta say it's hilarious that he believes it, can I play with it if such an occasion arises? I promise to give it right back :D

Go for it..... I think it was actually stoksie and filo that got that ball rolling.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never felt Nolan was really a "huge proponent of this team". April was just an act to poke fun at the regulars (mostly myself and tzill), who had come down pretty hard on him for being a pants-shitter at the end of the previous year, and in spring training. That's why I bumped the "doomsayers" thread as soon as his true colors came back out.

I don't think April was so much an attempt to make fun of us as much as it was an attempt to get positive attention instead of negative. When we called his hypocrisy into question, he reverted to form.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. He knew his shit, but he was always right (just ask him) and was a complete prick. I have very little pacience for assholes like that.

Probably one of the reasons we got along so famously :)

Surprisingly enough, I have even had my run-ins with $9 as well (surprise surprise)

I wonder if Franchise is $9...???

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He knew his shit, but he was always right (just ask him) and was a complete prick. I have very little pacience for assholes like that.

Probably one of the reasons we got along so famously :)

Surprisingly enough, I have even had my run-ins with $9 as well (surprise surprise)

I wonder if Franchise is $9...???

Who is nine_buck? He claims to be one of teh mules, but I never remembered that name.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tz laying some bait.....

EDIT: And Anthem and Heath throw some spice onto the bait.....