• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for laughs

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson wrote on his Instagram account: "The 2012 @Seahawks draft class. They graded us as an F. Now we are World Champs! #GodisGood#GoHawks"

a6fTBCh.jpg

Russell Wilson pokes fun at draft experts on Instagram - NFL.com

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Kiper's defense about Wilson, he said that if Wilson couldn't do it then he didn't want to here about another QB under 6 foot again, which is pretty much saying that Wilson has everything but height and if he can't play through it than nobody can. I think everyone that looked at him thought that if he could play taller than he was that he had a chance to be great. Some of the weaker draft analysts just dismissed him because of the height while some of the ones that actually put some effort into it saw the potential but were concerned about his stature. But he was way off on every other pick besides maybe Irvin. Irvin's a solid OLB but he's nowhere near the pass rusher that everyone hoped he'd be and Turbin is looking about as average (at best) as they come.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Kiper's defense about Wilson, he said that if Wilson couldn't do it then he didn't want to here about another QB under 6 foot again, which is pretty much saying that Wilson has everything but height and if he can't play through it than nobody can. I think everyone that looked at him thought that if he could play taller than he was that he had a chance to be great. Some of the weaker draft analysts just dismissed him because of the height while some of the ones that actually put some effort into it saw the potential but were concerned about his stature. But he was way off on every other pick besides maybe Irvin. Irvin's a solid OLB but he's nowhere near the pass rusher that everyone hoped he'd be and Turbin is looking about as average (at best) as they come.

I think the jury is still out on Irvin as a linebacker. He had a solid first year at the position and while he didn't get after the quarterback as much as we would have liked, I'd like to chalk it up to him learning the position and the team wanting him to focus on his coverage responsibilities more than getting after the quarterback. I would not be surprised to see the Seahawks turn him loose a bit more next season now that he has a year at the position under his belt.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Clemons is gone, I think Irvin goes back to defensive end and this year of getting better at coverage and run defnese will help him become an every down DE that can play the run, fall back into coverage and rush the passer.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Kiper give the 2011 draft a straight F. Sure looks like we whiffed on Carpenter and definitely Moffit. But the later rounds produced KJ Wright, Sherman, Maxwell and Malcolm Smith. Also Baldwin was an un drafted free agent that year.

Kiper is essentially a talking head and I really havent valued his opinion in years or very many draft experts. Wasn't Aaron Curry the consensus most talented player in the 2009 draft lol.