• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Smith

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably gets picked up by the 79ers

They are the only team who can afford him on waivers.

Then he becomes a trade asset for them at some point in time

It would be a risk free short term investment to get a few extra picks for Philly

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Lowe: If no one claims Smith (ha!), I believe DET pays out his full salary this season, can stretch remaining $27M over 5 years -- $5.4M/year Twitter @ZachLowe_NBA

Marc J. Spears: Considering their big man injuries, the Warriors should take a look at it. Imagine Josh Smith running the floor with Golden State. Twitter @SpearsNBAYahoo

Marc Stein: Also hearing that the Los Angeles Clippers will make a run at Josh Smith, but Clips -- like Mavs -- have only minimum dollars to offer. Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets appear to be the most likely landing spot. I believe they have their biannual to use (more to offer than Clips and Mavs). Smith and Howard have a long relationship. He's better as a 4, so he fits with Houston (not so much with the Clips and Mavs).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that should look at him are GS, Denver, Bucks, and NO. Damn even lakers should make a run at him.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Lowe: If no one claims Smith (ha!), I believe DET pays out his full salary this season, can stretch remaining $27M over 5 years -- $5.4M/year Twitter @ZachLowe_NBA

Marc J. Spears: Considering their big man injuries, the Warriors should take a look at it. Imagine Josh Smith running the floor with Golden State. Twitter @SpearsNBAYahoo

Marc Stein: Also hearing that the Los Angeles Clippers will make a run at Josh Smith, but Clips -- like Mavs -- have only minimum dollars to offer. Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

Hmm

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that should look at him are GS, Denver, Bucks, and NO. Damn even lakers should make a run at him.

Bucks no thanks they got rid of Jennings that was a disaster don't need Josh Smith. Keep playing the young kids and don't let Josh Smith slow down the progress of the team even without Parker. Just saying.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers STAY AWAY!!!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does adding him require to own a deal beyond this year? Can it be limited to just next 7 months lets say?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be filthy.

As long as he doesn't posse up with the Cavs...:gaah:

Riley just joined the party.

That's another good spot if he wants a big role.

Marc Stein: Was just advised that the Miami Heat are also joining the race for Josh Smith Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well than rule, this is a gift to a team on the edge

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont kbnow how much of a gift if the pistons dont even want him.

Josh Smith is the biggest enigma in the nba. He can drive and dunk over anyone, but instead he falls in love and settles for threes.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed when I saw the news today. This is just crazy. I don't mean that the Pistons screwed it up, far from it, I mean the situation itself. Do you realize how freaking toxic you have to be for an NBA team to straight up cut you with that much money left on a deal? You could take a shit in every one's gym bag and I'm not sure the team would cut you like Detroit did Smith. That's the level of pure trash Josh Smith has been for Detroit.

The Clippers and Dallas likely need him the most given their need for front court depth but Houston or Sacramento will probably land him. The question is how many fucks is he gonna give. He gave zero in Detroit. Maybe if he can have a shot at a ring, he'll try a little bit. He's got the talent and skillset to be an all-star every year but he's a knucklehead.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed when I saw the news today. This is just crazy. I don't mean that the Pistons screwed it up, far from it, I mean the situation itself. Do you realize how freaking toxic you have to be for an NBA team to straight up cut you with that much money left on a deal? You could take a shit in every one's gym bag and I'm not sure the team would cut you like Detroit did Smith. That's the level of pure trash Josh Smith has been for Detroit.

The Clippers and Dallas likely need him the most given their need for front court depth but Houston or Sacramento will probably land him. The question is how many fucks is he gonna give. He gave zero in Detroit. Maybe if he can have a shot at a ring, he'll try a little bit. He's got the talent and skillset to be an all-star every year but he's a knucklehead.

^^^THIS^^^

Smith is a classic example of million dollar talent and a five cent brain.