• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 13

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr

One flex spot

Was gonna lock in pollard but now zekes playing, jerry says Zeke gets significant work…

Also have
Aj green(kylers back)
Sutton
Burkhead
Mike davis

Waivers
Tevin coleman
Laviska shenault
Josh reynolds

Second part

Waller is doubtful. Need to cut one of the above also for a tight end.

Foster moreau
Logan thomas
Gerald everett
Higbee

Third part
I have hurts, hes banged up. Start him or look for other options

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ?

Cut Burkhead or Davis for Moreau. Honestly haven't been keeping up with either too much, but Davis hasn't done much, even when Cordarrelle was out.

Ride with Hurts unless he is out.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green
Drop Davis (crap shoot… gimme Thomas)
Hurts unless hurt (pending options)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go in reverse

part 3: I'm sticking with Hurts personally, and will scramble if I have to later this weekend. I added Taysom as insurance, but since he plays tonight, that's more of a wait and see approach vs realistic option to pull Hurts. Even with Hurts on my roster, I'm not leaving a potential fantasy QB1 for others to snipe for free, and I typically hate carrying a QB2 in redraft. Dropped Cam for Taysom, if you want a konami code QB in a QB1 format, you better jump at them if I'm paying attention.

part 2: give me Logan Thomas over Moreau, only because once Waller is healthy, Moreau disappears, and I'm debating rolling with Thomas over Waller any way. Thomas' remaining schedule is looking GOOD for TE with LV then DALx2 and PHIx2.

this is half ppr settings:
1638463521910.png

part 1: AJG as long as Kyler is back. even more so if Hop is still out AND Kyler is back. Reynolds is interesting, I'd prob stash him over Burkhead or Davis at this point in hopes that he finishes the remaining fantasy season as a solid WR2 type. I'd pivot to Sutton or Reynolds if Kyler doesn't play.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go in reverse

part 3: I'm sticking with Hurts personally, and will scramble if I have to later this weekend. I added Taysom as insurance, but since he plays tonight, that's more of a wait and see approach vs realistic option to pull Hurts. Even with Hurts on my roster, I'm not leaving a potential fantasy QB1 for others to snipe for free, and I typically hate carrying a QB2 in redraft. Dropped Cam for Taysom, if you want a konami code QB in a QB1 format, you better jump at them if I'm paying attention.

part 2: give me Logan Thomas over Moreau, only because once Waller is healthy, Moreau disappears, and I'm debating rolling with Thomas over Waller any way. Thomas' remaining schedule is looking GOOD for TE with LV then DALx2 and PHIx2.

View attachment 284131

part 1: AJG as long as Kyler is back. even more so if Hop is still out AND Kyler is back. Reynolds is interesting, I'd prob stash him over Burkhead or Davis at this point in hopes that he finishes the remaining fantasy season as a solid WR2 type. I'd pivot to Sutton or Reynolds if Kyler doesn't play.
Thanks fer saving me a shit load of typing. I 100% agree with this...............I've stashed Reynolds on 3 teams (will have to drop him when Deebo gets back on one of them) but whenever Trees or Kupp missed time, Goff looked fer Josh a lot............didn't hit him a lot, just threw in his direction.....a lot.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ?

Cut Burkhead or Davis for Moreau. Honestly haven't been keeping up with either too much, but Davis hasn't done much, even when Cordarrelle was out.

Ride with Hurts unless he is out.
Aj green yes.

Burkhead sadly is likey more valuable than davis.
Green
Drop Davis (crap shoot… gimme Thomas)
Hurts unless hurt (pending options)
aj love ok ok..
Thanks fer saving me a shit load of typing. I 100% agree with this...............I've stashed Reynolds on 3 teams (will have to drop him when Deebo gets back on one of them) but whenever Trees or Kupp missed time, Goff looked fer Josh a lot............didn't hit him a lot, just threw in his direction.....a lot.
Fair amount. 5 targets. Not ample useage, not bad.
I'll go in reverse

View attachment 284131

got yah thanks. Sutton should be dropped honestly. Hes had 8 games under 10 ppr points in 1 ppr leagues! 3 games over 20, and one game with 11. Hes had 6 games at 7 ppr points or less. Since week 8 hes had 6 points or less in 4 straight. Holding in name only i think.

Really shocked more folks didnt pick pollard

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was answering you. The question mark was there to show how much confidence I had in that answer.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really shocked more folks didnt pick pollard

Jerry dropping "serious loads" on Zeke had me trigger shy on Pollard when you have some decent WR options in full PPR

jack off please GIF

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr

One flex spot

Was gonna lock in pollard but now zekes playing, jerry says Zeke gets significant work…

Also have
Aj green(kylers back)
Sutton
Burkhead
Mike davis

Waivers
Tevin coleman
Laviska shenault
Josh reynolds

Second part

Waller is doubtful. Need to cut one of the above also for a tight end.

Foster moreau
Logan thomas
Gerald everett
Higbee

Third part
I have hurts, hes banged up. Start him or look for other options

Green
Cut Burkhead or Davis (really either one) for Logan Thomas
Roll with Hurts. Jets suck. Hurts says he's good to go.

Bonus: I think Shenault and Reynolds might have more value than Sutton. Might want to consider that ROS.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started pollard last minute and sat cooper. Im not mad.

Only league I forgot to put Pollard in was MBBRL, left Zeke in when I had the same pair in a $ league and went pollard. but I'll also say that outside of 1 run, I wasn't thrilled with DAL offense at all last night (have 2 shares of Dak in dynasty....boo)

Felt like Dak checked down to the RBs when they had defenders all over them but forced it down field when the checkdown had some space. Could've been my pro-Pollard bias coming through while i watched tho

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only league I forgot to put Pollard in was MBBRL, left Zeke in when I had the same pair in a $ league and went pollard. but I'll also say that outside of 1 run, I wasn't thrilled with DAL offense at all last night (have 2 shares of Dak in dynasty....boo)

Felt like Dak checked down to the RBs when they had defenders all over them but forced it down field when the checkdown had some space. Could've been my pro-Pollard bias coming through while i watched tho
Agree 100%. Crap play calling. Crap execution. Also why do they insist on trotting out zeke…. Hes not performing. For weeks now.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. Crap play calling. Crap execution. Also why do they insist on trotting out zeke…. Hes not performing. For weeks now.

not sure if Zeke's contract has a games started or min # of carries or something that he has to hit, cause that's the only reason I can even think of why they keep pushing him and not giving him any rest. Depleted Saints team on TNF really seemed like the ideal spot to rest him too.

I'm not an NFL scout or anything, but anyone with at least 1 eye should be able to see that Zeke is playing hurt and not hitting the holes like he used to. Could be a part of the workload catching up, but would like to see what he can do again once he's not favoring one knee.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if Zeke's contract has a games started or min # of carries or something that he has to hit, cause that's the only reason I can even think of why they keep pushing him and not giving him any rest. Depleted Saints team on TNF really seemed like the ideal spot to rest him too.

I'm not an NFL scout or anything, but anyone with at least 1 eye should be able to see that Zeke is playing hurt and not hitting the holes like he used to. Could be a part of the workload catching up, but would like to see what he can do again once he's not favoring one knee.
Even at that, no reason to trot out an injured player for him to hit incentives.

Agree he looked hurt, just slow, poor cuts etc….its not like they dont have a backup screaming for More work.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonuses for long TDs.

Barkley @ MIA
J. Williams vs MIN

Barkley has Glennon starting and I think every one of the WRs on the roster is doubtful for the Giants. Williams has no Swift. Easily Williams, right?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonuses for long TDs.

Barkley @ MIA
J. Williams vs MIN

Barkley has Glennon starting and I think every one of the WRs on the roster is doubtful for the Giants. Williams has no Swift. Easily Williams, right?

it feels weird, but yes, give me Jamaal Williams against a weak Minny D over Barkley vs Miami D that's been playing very well lately.
Goff might suck, but he's still better than Glennon, lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit I've somehow reached the point where I have TOO many RBs here....12tm, half ppr, 2 flex spots

I played Pollard last night, so I'm down to RB2 and 2 flex spots, cut all of my backup WRs for RBs the last few wks and didn't realize it until today....prob a good sign I need to cut back a couple of leagues!

Ekeler in RB2 spot, no debating that one, so I need to fill 2 flex spots from the following:

Javonte Williams @ KC....Gordon doubtful to play this weekend, slam dunk start if MG3 is out, imo
Hendo v Jags....slam dunk as long as he plays
Monty v Zona....hate to bench a high-volume back, but he's on the outside looking in
Drake v WFT...Jacobs popped up on the injury report late in the week, again, seems like a great smash spot if he gets the lion's share
Miles Sanders @ NYJ....the literal worst run defense in the league, Howard ruled out, Hurts ankle banged up, Boston Scott sick/not practicing, not saying he's washed if he doesn't produce this weekend, but dear lord that's yet another juicy matchup to choose from this week

as of now, I have Monty and Hendo in there, but will be subbing Monty out for Javonte.
Does either Sanders or Drake (if jacobs sits), looking at better matchups and backfield mates are hurt, get the nod over Hendo?

feel like it's extremely rare for me to ever have more than 3-4 RBs that are healthy and in decent position to crack the starting lineup for fantasy, let alone more than 5. (also have D Foreman on bye)